Add a Photo

Photos (2)
itzel G.
itzel G.
Spring, TX

This is the one I am currently using! smells nice and it certainly does the job! does not last though
Molly B.
Molly B.

Works great! Always cleans the dishes really well and does not leave residue, plus it smells great!!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

Great product, nice scent, works well to clean all of those tough dishes without hurting your hands.
taylor W.
taylor W.
Shelbyville, KY

This stuff makes my hands feel absolutely amazing! it also smells incredible. I use it all the time.
Sonia F.
Sonia F.
Cicero, IL

This soap is actually really good. The best to use on cold winter days. It does leave you hands soft
Kaley L.
Kaley L.

I use this for regular hand soap. The olay in it is a fabulous moisturizer. This is also inexpensive
Qituwrah  K.
Qituwrah K.
Montgomery, AL

I love this it leave the hands feeling soft even after wags a ton of dishes. Dawn never lets me down
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Mcallen, TX

I LIKE AAAA LOTTTT THE SMELL I LOVE LAVANDER IT RELAXES YOU A LOT and that is why I like it soo much
Skyla B.
Skyla B.
Bayou La Batre, AL

I love this dish soap . It keeps dishes clean and and cleans your hands and moisturized all at once
Rebecca m.
Rebecca m.
Gridley, CA

Dawn dish soap is great. This one smells wonderful and is great on dishes and not rough on my hands
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now