Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Josa V.
Josa V.
Woodbine, GA

I like this product! Cuts the grease, cleans well, provides amply shine and leaves my hands soft and smooth
Mary M.
Mary M.
Florence, Sc

The dish soap cuts grease but don't see any difference on my hands. The smell isn't bad. The price is good.
April H.
April H.

Love it! It doesn't dry my hands out near as bad as most brands do. I haven't found one bad thing about it.
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Algonquin, IL

Love that it's a hand renewal. Usually after washing dishes my hands are dry but not after using this one.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Santaquin, UT

Yummy smell! I love washes dishes if I am using this stuff! It is so silky and leaves my hands mousurized.
Larissa F.
Larissa F.
Liberal, KS

This product is good when I wash my dishes. It leaves my dishes very clean and has an amazing smell to it!
Jade Catherine D.
Jade Catherine D.
Gonzales, LA

Love this dish soap so much because it hydrates your hands while washing dishes instead of drying you out!
Jacob G.
Jacob G.
Lewisville, NC

This soap gets grease off anything, and leaves your hands feeling really soft. Would definitely recommend.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Muskegon, MI

Love the scent, doesn't dry out my hands and truly gets the job done. I definitely recommend this product.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Daly City, CA

Love this. Smells so good. Glad they came out with a new scent. Palmolive is my fav and this one is second
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now