Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR

Love dawn and love this scent. Keeps my hands soft and cleanses so well. I purchase it at Walmart.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baraboo, WI

I love the hands renewal. Keeps my hand moisturizes while doing dishes. The scent is my favorite.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Summerland Key, FL

Love this dish soap it smells so good when I'm washing dishes it makes my hands so silky and soft
Reham A.
Reham A.

Love love this it leaves my hands so soft and the smell good too. It cleans my dishes really well
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Sparks, NV

I like that it does make my hands soft and doesn't dry them out. I still prefer the original blue
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

I like the hand renewal products. The soap protects my hands and doesn't leave them feeling dry.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Pitkin, LA

I never use anything else but Dawn. Mostly the original scent. I have tried quite q few of them.
JhoVana S.
JhoVana S.
Los Angeles, CA

I really love this... Because make your hands super soft, smells realm good, clean super great!!
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Stuart, FL

Really helps with the hands they can dry out when using this helps keep the moisture in the skin
Lexie W.
Lexie W.
Morganton, GA

It smells wonderful and leaves your hands feeling nice and soft. It also gets your dishes clean.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now