Add a Photo

#62 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Alex C.
Alex C.

This product gets dirty dishes clean. It smells great and with the added olay it helps keep hands soft.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Mc Cool, MS

Power of dawn with moisturizing lotions of play? Yes please! This is a repurchase each time we run out!
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Santa fe, Nm

Great degreaser for dishes . The smell is also great for hands. The scent reminds me of men's cologne.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

Works well on the dishes. Love how it doesn't dry out my hands. Smells great. Really takes out gReese.
Toni H.
Toni H.
Salmon Arm , BC

Smells great and keeps my hands soft after washing multiple items. Can find at most stores. Good value
Christine H.
Christine H.
Tampa, FL

This is so effective on grease! I haven't found another detergent that gets my dishes nearly as clean.
Naomi C.
Naomi C.
Corp Christi, TX

This dish detergent leaver my hands so soft. I bought it at cvs on sale for .99 cents. Love the scent.
Geo K.
Geo K.

All Dawn products are great. This is lightly scented which I prefer. Dish soap that always works well.
 Elizabeth g.
Elizabeth g.
Las Vegas, NV

Love the smell and the way it feels :) my hands are usually dry but with this soup they feel great :)
Katie H.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI

Love how moisturizing this is for my hands while cleaning and cleans my dishes well too! Great scent!
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now