Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Starkville, MS

This product has been a favorite of mine for a long time. Leaves hand soft and smooth after a wash
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR

Love dawn and love this scent. Keeps my hands soft and cleanses so well. I purchase it at Walmart.
Jaqueline V.
Jaqueline V.

It feels so soft in the hands when you used frequently. You can find it in the majority of stores.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Summerland Key, FL

Love this dish soap it smells so good when I'm washing dishes it makes my hands so silky and soft
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baraboo, WI

I love the hands renewal. Keeps my hand moisturizes while doing dishes. The scent is my favorite.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Sparks, NV

I like that it does make my hands soft and doesn't dry them out. I still prefer the original blue
Reham A.
Reham A.

Love love this it leaves my hands so soft and the smell good too. It cleans my dishes really well
Kimiko H.
Kimiko H.
Clovis , NM

Love all dawn products and all the scented ones smell so great. Makes washing dishes a bit nicer
JhoVana S.
JhoVana S.
Los Angeles, CA

I really love this... Because make your hands super soft, smells realm good, clean super great!!
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Stuart, FL

Really helps with the hands they can dry out when using this helps keep the moisture in the skin
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now