Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Naomi C.
Naomi C.
Corp Christi, TX

This dish detergent leaver my hands so soft. I bought it at cvs on sale for .99 cents. Love the scent.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Santa fe, Nm

Great degreaser for dishes . The smell is also great for hands. The scent reminds me of men's cologne.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Tampa, FL

This is so effective on grease! I haven't found another detergent that gets my dishes nearly as clean.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI

Love how moisturizing this is for my hands while cleaning and cleans my dishes well too! Great scent!
 Elizabeth g.
Elizabeth g.
Las Vegas, NV

Love the smell and the way it feels :) my hands are usually dry but with this soup they feel great :)
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

Great product, nice scent, works well to clean all of those tough dishes without hurting your hands.
Sonia F.
Sonia F.
Cicero, IL

This soap is actually really good. The best to use on cold winter days. It does leave you hands soft
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Mcallen, TX

I LIKE AAAA LOTTTT THE SMELL I LOVE LAVANDER IT RELAXES YOU A LOT and that is why I like it soo much
Qituwrah  K.
Qituwrah K.
Montgomery, AL

I love this it leave the hands feeling soft even after wags a ton of dishes. Dawn never lets me down
taylor W.
taylor W.
Shelbyville, KY

This stuff makes my hands feel absolutely amazing! it also smells incredible. I use it all the time.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now