Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Redlands

Love the smell of lavender and while you're washing the dishes it also helps your hands not get dried out.
Larissa F.
Larissa F.
Liberal, KS

This product is good when I wash my dishes. It leaves my dishes very clean and has an amazing smell to it!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK

This smells great and is really soft and safe on your hands as well. I love pretty much all Dawn products!
Allison D.
Allison D.
Old forge, Pa

This one of my favorite soaps. The Olay in the soap makes my hands very smooth and I just love the smell.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Atlanta, GA

Keeps dishes clean while also keeping your hands nice and soft. No more sacrifice needed to do the dishes
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL

Love this scent washes dishes to the T but leaves your hands nice and smooth so no drying out those hands
Emily B.
Emily B.
Santaquin, UT

I really like of how much this makes your hands soft
and continue smelling great after washing the dishes
Majel R.
Majel R.
Lancaster, CA

I like the way this dish soap smells. It is easy on my hands. And it's super as getting greasy pans clean
Kyrstin D.
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR

By far my favorite dish detergent. Dawn ultra silly suds does not dry out your skin and smells wonderful.
Linzie M.
Linzie M.

This keeps my dishes clean and doesn't take a lot of elbow muscle. Stuck on food comes off easy with this
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now