Add a Photo

#70 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Alex C.
Alex C.

This product gets dirty dishes clean. It smells great and with the added olay it helps keep hands soft.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Tampa, FL

This is so effective on grease! I haven't found another detergent that gets my dishes nearly as clean.
Geo K.
Geo K.

All Dawn products are great. This is lightly scented which I prefer. Dish soap that always works well.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Santa Fe , Nm

Great degreaser for dishes . The smell is also great for hands. The scent reminds me of men's cologne.
Naomi C.
Naomi C.
Corpus Christi, TX

This dish detergent leaver my hands so soft. I bought it at cvs on sale for .99 cents. Love the scent.
 Elizabeth g.
Elizabeth g.
Las Vegas, NV

Love the smell and the way it feels :) my hands are usually dry but with this soup they feel great :)
Katie H.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI

Love how moisturizing this is for my hands while cleaning and cleans my dishes well too! Great scent!
Sonia F.
Sonia F.
Cicero , IL

This soap is actually really good. The best to use on cold winter days. It does leave you hands soft
Kaley L.
Kaley L.

I use this for regular hand soap. The olay in it is a fabulous moisturizer. This is also inexpensive
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Mcallen, TX

I LIKE AAAA LOTTTT THE SMELL I LOVE LAVANDER IT RELAXES YOU A LOT and that is why I like it soo much
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?