Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

Makes my hands soft and smooth. I also mix it with sugar to make a homemade hand scrub, for myself and as gifts!
Summer R.
Summer R.
Union, MS

Smells amazing. Works well to clean dishes, and doesn't dry out your hands. Leaves them silky smooth. I love it!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

The soap smells very well! It's an amazing daily washing soap to use. It works wonders on making the hands soft.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Chesterfield, MO

Love the scent. Reminds me of the bath and body works fragrance. You can't go wrong with it. Will purchase again
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Saint Louis, MO

The smell is great and the soap really works, but I don't really notice a difference in the effects on my hands.
Margie S.
Margie S.
Columbia, MO

This cucumber and melon scent smells so good on my hands! This soap brand can be drying but my hands feel clean.
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Modesto, CA

Great detergent. It smells a little like laundry to me? I'm just not used to the lavender scent In the kitchen.
Jess K.
Jess K.
Mary Esther, FL

Leaves my hands feeling so soft. I don't buy anything else for dish soap! Clean so well too! Bought at Walmart!
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Bonfield

This product smells great , my hands don't get all dry after. Works great as long as I do dishes not my teen ;)
Mary W.
Mary W.
Thorndale, PA

Love this, it cleans the dishes really well while making everything smell amazing. It even makes my hands soft!
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now