Add a Photo

#62 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Brandi N.
Brandi N.

This stuff smells amazing. I buy it all of the time. It's cheap and our local Kroger usually has it on sale.
April H.
April H.

Love it! It doesn't dry my hands out near as bad as most brands do. I haven't found one bad thing about it.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Florence, Sc

The dish soap cuts grease but don't see any difference on my hands. The smell isn't bad. The price is good.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

My number one dish soap i wouldn't use anyother kind. it cleans the dishes and keeps my hands nice and soft
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Redlands

Love the smell of lavender and while you're washing the dishes it also helps your hands not get dried out.
Jacob G.
Jacob G.
Lewisville, NC

This soap gets grease off anything, and leaves your hands feeling really soft. Would definitely recommend.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Daly City, CA

Love this. Smells so good. Glad they came out with a new scent. Palmolive is my fav and this one is second
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK

This smells great and is really soft and safe on your hands as well. I love pretty much all Dawn products!
Larissa F.
Larissa F.
Liberal, KS

This product is good when I wash my dishes. It leaves my dishes very clean and has an amazing smell to it!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Muskegon, MI

Love the scent, doesn't dry out my hands and truly gets the job done. I definitely recommend this product.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now