Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Rexburg, ID

I love the ultra silky hand ones! It makes my hands feel soft after doing dishes! This is also my favorite scent!
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Toms River, NJ

This has been my go to soap for years. It smells amazing and it's made with Olay to keep your hands feeling soft.
Shealyn H.
Shealyn H.
Hixson, TN

This stuff is great to use in bathrooms! I wash my hands with it everyday and my hands have never been more soft!
Isabella W.
Isabella W.
Toledo, OH

Cleaned very well. And made my hands really soft and renewed. I also love the smell I mean really love the smell.
brittany m.
brittany m.
Beardstown, IL

I prefer this dish soap. Then my nails don't get so dried out while i am washing a house full of peoples dishes!!
Jordan J.
Jordan J.
Orlando, FL

I like using this to clean because it smells good and yeah it is a good soap to use and I have a dozen like a lot
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Nashua , NH

Love that my hands don't have to suffer through hand washing anymore! Great scent and leaves your hands so soft!!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Newport, TN

I actually have some of this at my sink. I love using it because as I'm doing my dishes my hands get soft as well.
abc d.
abc d.

I like this product. It is reasonably priced. It has a great texture. I will buy it again. It gets the job done.
Maria S.
Maria S.

I love this it makes your ands soft it cleans the dishes too I just love this it smells soooooooooooooooooo good
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now