Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Gina S.
Gina S.

I love this dish soap. We have to hand wash our dishes and my hands always end up feeling dry once I'm done. This soap leaves my hands feeling super soft and fresh not like I just spent the last hour washing dirty dishes :) plus it smells amazing and really cleans the grime off the dishes!
Merilou N.
Merilou N.

I've bought this product before. I like the fresh scent. It does a great job but I tend to buy it when it's on sale. I stock up when it is. I tend to stick to a product if it does a good job. I don't like the no-name brands , you have to use twice as much . I would recommend this product.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Mitchell, SD

Dawn soap always works great, but this one in particular is the best I've ever used because it smells SO GOOD. Only complains is that the bottle is awkward to grab with one hand (especially when your hands are small). But overall it works really well and the scent is seriously the best.
Andy G.
Andy G.
Los Angeles, CA

This stuff works great! Cleans dishes with ease-- everything from simple glasswares to heavy grease stains. It smells great and leaves my hands SO SOFT! And they sell it at most major retailers for a pretty fair price. I highly recommend for others who suffer from dry hands like myself!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

I bought this because I was curious about the smell and also if it would keep my hands soft. The scent was amazing and it cleans the dishes just as good any other dawn liquid. I like to use it on days when I cant find my dishwashing gloves, it does a good job not drying out my hands.
Georgino S.
Georgino S.
Romeoville, IL

This stuff works great on grease, especially bacon grease and old grease. it smells good and doesn't dry your hands out nearly as much as other soaps do. I like dawn because when there was the oil spill in the gulf of mexico they helped clean the animals, and their products work well
Tori N.
Tori N.
Hibbing, MN

I love this dish soap because it still has the power to clean like regular dawn but it doesn't leave your hands feeling like you just soaked them in salt water. It really helps your hands not feel dry afterwards, especially when you live through northern minnesota winters like I do.
Jill D.
Jill D.

Dawn is the only dish soap in my opinion. It's the only soap that cuts grease, removes food particles with ease and smells great. It only takes a little soap for a whole load of dishes and this bottle leaves your hands healthy and smooth. This is the only dish soap I will ever buy.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
N Tonawanda, NY

Love using this. It makes your hands feel soft unlike most dishwashing soaps that leave your hands feeling dry and smell like chemicals. It cleans dishes well and this doubles as a hand soap so you don't need the extra bottle of hand soap next to the sink also. It also smells nice!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Fresno, CA

Dawn is the only brand of dishsoap that I buy. You can wash a lot more dishes with a lot less soap than with other brands. I love the Olay collaborations too; all the scents are great, and they are way more gentle on my hands than other brands, and even better than original Dawn.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now