Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Jacob G.
Jacob G.
Lewisville, NC

This soap gets grease off anything, and leaves your hands feeling really soft. Would definitely recommend.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Daly City, CA

Love this. Smells so good. Glad they came out with a new scent. Palmolive is my fav and this one is second
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Decatur, GA

Keeps dishes clean while also keeping your hands nice and soft. No more sacrifice needed to do the dishes
Allison D.
Allison D.
Old forge, Pa

This one of my favorite soaps. The Olay in the soap makes my hands very smooth and I just love the smell.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL

Love this scent washes dishes to the T but leaves your hands nice and smooth so no drying out those hands
Emily B.
Emily B.
Santaquin, UT

I really like of how much this makes your hands soft
and continue smelling great after washing the dishes
Mellisa I.
Mellisa I.
Phoenix, AZ

Keeps my hands soft without them cracking and drying out after I do the dishes, which is Ina daily basis.
Majel R.
Majel R.
Lancaster, CA

I like the way this dish soap smells. It is easy on my hands. And it's super as getting greasy pans clean
Linzie M.
Linzie M.

This keeps my dishes clean and doesn't take a lot of elbow muscle. Stuck on food comes off easy with this
Kyrstin D.
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR

By far my favorite dish detergent. Dawn ultra silly suds does not dry out your skin and smells wonderful.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?