Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Maranda C.
Maranda C.

This soap smells amazing and your will no longer have peeling ands when u start using this your hands will be soft
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona , Ca

I love the scent of this and it actually does improve your hands that is if you wash your dishes without gloves on
Courtney G.
Courtney G.

Love the hand renewal dishwashing liquid! Makes my hands feel so soft and smell good even after doing dirty dishes
Brenda G.
Brenda G.

This dish soap last me almost a 6 months and I wash dishes almost every day with just a little it goes a long way.
Bianca d.
Bianca d.
Port St Lucie, FL

Smells great, cleans the dishes well and it left my hand so soft. Having soft hands after washing dishes it great.
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA

Love the scent of this and it helps that the purple color fits right in with my kitchen decor. It cleans well too!
jemily g.
jemily g.
perris , ca

I love this soap. everything about it. the scent, the color, and what it's used for. I got it at smart and final.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Dallas, TX

Loveeeee this dish soap. I have used this to wash dishes dormant years and I absolutely don't see myself with it.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.

I love to use this dishwashing soap not just to wash my dishes but to wash my brushes it work pretty good love it
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Rexburg, ID

I love the ultra silky hand ones! It makes my hands feel soft after doing dishes! This is also my favorite scent!
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now