Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Camille C.
Camille C.
Orlando, FL

I love to use this product because it is paired with Olay. I keeps your hands soft even after a large load of dishes.
kaitlyn s.
kaitlyn s.
Virginia Bch, VA

This is my favorite dish soap because it always leaves my hands smelling good and feeling soft after I do the dishes
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Marietta, GA

Basic does the needle job though. I continue to buy it so I feel that is a positive. Great at soaking off grimy food
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Maxton, NC

The love way this smell and makes my hands feel. the price is pretty reasonable and can find it at the local walmart
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

It's excellent for breaking up grease on dishes, pots and pans. AWESOME PRODUCT! Even leaves my hands feeling soft.
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Denver, CO

Love this dish soap, cleans everything good and leaves a smooth feeling to your hands. Haves a great scent as well.
Adriana C.
Adriana C.

It smells good and feels good on my hands when I have to wash the dishes. It gets the food out of the plates as well
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , Alberta

I've always loved dawn dish soap but can't find this scent anywhere! I know I'd love it so hopefully I find it soon
ann c.
ann c.
Beebe, AR

this is one of my favorites . helps keep your hands soft and smooth. nice fragrance. gets dishes sparkeling clean.
Adrianna R.
Adrianna R.
Firebaugh, CA

Dawn had the best dishwashing soap. Love that it's a hand renewal soap my hands don't feel horrible after washing.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now