Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Modesto, CA

Great detergent. It smells a little like laundry to me? I'm just not used to the lavender scent In the kitchen.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC

Love Dawn, no other product compares. Plus it is wildlife friendly and in our house our pets are our kids also.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Thorndale, PA

Love this, it cleans the dishes really well while making everything smell amazing. It even makes my hands soft!
Jess K.
Jess K.
Mary Esther, FL

Leaves my hands feeling so soft. I don't buy anything else for dish soap! Clean so well too! Bought at Walmart!
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Bonfield

This product smells great , my hands don't get all dry after. Works great as long as I do dishes not my teen ;)
Fran C.
Fran C.

I really like this dish washing liquid because it smells amazing and also because it leaves your hands soft :)
Yviana M.
Yviana M.
El Paso, TX

Keeps my hands soft even when there is a huge amount of dishes. Keeps my hands and nails soft and moisturized.
JESSICA G.
JESSICA G.
Mt Sterling, KY

LOVE USING THIS PRODUCT IT ALWAYS GETS THE DISHES REALLY CLEAN AND EVEN GETS YOUR HANDS SMOOTH WHILE USING IT.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Twentynin Plm, CA

Love the hand renewal products because the others can be drying on my hands this one keeps them soft and clean
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Killeen, tx

Love this soap! I usually use it and mix in a bunch of sugar and make a hand scrub! And it makes perfect gifts
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now