Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Norma A.
Norma A.

The Smell This Soap Has Is Amazing, it is Also Affordable and long lasting, leaves Your hands smelling great and soft
Sasha Q.
Sasha Q.

This makes me feel so fancy. It smells good, I feel soft. My dishes are clean and I'm happy. You should buy this too!
Fortune L.
Fortune L.
Brooklyn, NY

I love the smell of this detergent. It's soft on the hand and it fights oil and gives my glass dishes an extra shine.
Camille C.
Camille C.
Orlando, FL

I love to use this product because it is paired with Olay. I keeps your hands soft even after a large load of dishes.
kaitlyn s.
kaitlyn s.
Virginia Bch, VA

This is my favorite dish soap because it always leaves my hands smelling good and feeling soft after I do the dishes
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Marietta, GA

Basic does the needle job though. I continue to buy it so I feel that is a positive. Great at soaking off grimy food
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Maxton, NC

The love way this smell and makes my hands feel. the price is pretty reasonable and can find it at the local walmart
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Denver, CO

Love this dish soap, cleans everything good and leaves a smooth feeling to your hands. Haves a great scent as well.
Adriana C.
Adriana C.

It smells good and feels good on my hands when I have to wash the dishes. It gets the food out of the plates as well
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , Alberta

I've always loved dawn dish soap but can't find this scent anywhere! I know I'd love it so hopefully I find it soon
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now