Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Glendale, AZ

I love that it doesn't dry out my hands and I don't have to use an excessive amount to get all my dishes done
Jasmine Q.
Jasmine Q.

I love this product. It gives off such a pleasant smell. Also my dishes never looked greater when I use this.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Quincy, IL

I really like this dish soap doesn't dry out hands smells really good. Cleans dishes really well no scrubbing
LeCritia T.
LeCritia T.
Paradise, TX

Does wonders on dry scaly hands! My husband is a carpenter and he washes with this and you would never know!
Brandi N.
Brandi N.

This stuff smells amazing. I buy it all of the time. It's cheap and our local Kroger usually has it on sale.
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Wilmer, TX

Great to wash dishes with !!
Not only that but leaves my hands feeling extra soft after washing the dishes !
Mary M.
Mary M.
Florence, Sc

The dish soap cuts grease but don't see any difference on my hands. The smell isn't bad. The price is good.
April H.
April H.

Love it! It doesn't dry my hands out near as bad as most brands do. I haven't found one bad thing about it.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

My number one dish soap i wouldn't use anyother kind. it cleans the dishes and keeps my hands nice and soft
Jade Catherine D.
Jade Catherine D.
Gonzales, LA

Love this dish soap so much because it hydrates your hands while washing dishes instead of drying you out!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now