Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Amanda K.
Amanda K.

This smells amazing and it leaves my hands feeling great after washing dishes. My hands aren't dried out when I finish.
Devin L.
Devin L.
Eau Claire, WI

My skin typically becomes really dry after washing the dishes by hand. But this product did not dry out my skin at all.
Katlyn C.
Katlyn C.
Fredericton, NB

I'm not a fan of the regular smelling dish soaps, so this one is my go to :)
Thank god dish soap can smell this amazing
This product keeps your hands soft and makes the dishes clean. It comes at an affordable price and I highly suggest it.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

This has such a nice scent and leaves your dish pan hands nice and smooth afterwards. It's definitely a great purchase.
Diana F.
Diana F.
Porterville, CA

I love the way my hands feel after washing the dishes when using this soap. Does leave a soft feeling. Smells great too
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Belvidere , Il

It has a nice scent and it leaves my hands feeling soft after every dishwash and it cleans the dishes pretty good too!
Leslie L.
Leslie L.

The only type of dish soap I use. It works on more than just dishes, clothes and everything possible. It works wonders
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
College Station, TX

This stuff smells great, I keep it at my kitchen sink to hand wash dishes, and wash my hands after handling raw meat.
Ericka V.
Ericka V.

I am a big fan of any Dawn product. It smells so good!!! I usually go to Walmart to get mine, price is about 4dollars
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now