Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Nashua , NH

Love that my hands don't have to suffer through hand washing anymore! Great scent and leaves your hands so soft!!
Summer R.
Summer R.
Union, MS

Smells amazing. Works well to clean dishes, and doesn't dry out your hands. Leaves them silky smooth. I love it!
Margie S.
Margie S.
Columbia, MO

This cucumber and melon scent smells so good on my hands! This soap brand can be drying but my hands feel clean.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Saint Louis, MO

The smell is great and the soap really works, but I don't really notice a difference in the effects on my hands.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

The soap smells very well! It's an amazing daily washing soap to use. It works wonders on making the hands soft.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

Makes my hands soft and smooth. I also mix it with sugar to make a homemade hand scrub, for myself and as gifts!
Gina D.
Gina D.
Chesterfield, MO

Love the scent. Reminds me of the bath and body works fragrance. You can't go wrong with it. Will purchase again
Maria S.
Maria S.

I love this it makes your ands soft it cleans the dishes too I just love this it smells soooooooooooooooooo good
Marie P.
Marie P.
Huntsville, AL

Love the smell and the incredible softness of your hands after washing dishes.. Not to mention the clean dishes
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS

This is a good dishsoap, plus it smells great. I really just get Dawn soap, but switch up what fragrance I get.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now