Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Glendale, AZ

I love that it doesn't dry out my hands and I don't have to use an excessive amount to get all my dishes done
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Quincy, IL

I really like this dish soap doesn't dry out hands smells really good. Cleans dishes really well no scrubbing
Cecile S.
Cecile S.
Lexington, SC

This stuff smells and feels soooo good. It lathers up so, it feels so good. It makes your hands feel so soft.
Jasmine Q.
Jasmine Q.

I love this product. It gives off such a pleasant smell. Also my dishes never looked greater when I use this.
Laci C.
Laci C.
South Bend, IN

I love the Dial renewal because it makes your hands so soft. I love the smell and how it makes my hands feel.
Niecey M.
Niecey M.

Leaves dishes sob clean and leaves your hands feeling so soft. Almost makes you wanna enjoy doing the dishes.
LeCritia T.
LeCritia T.
Paradise, TX

Does wonders on dry scaly hands! My husband is a carpenter and he washes with this and you would never know!
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Wilmer, TX

Great to wash dishes with !!
Not only that but leaves my hands feeling extra soft after washing the dishes !
Brandi N.
Brandi N.

This stuff smells amazing. I buy it all of the time. It's cheap and our local Kroger usually has it on sale.
April H.
April H.

Love it! It doesn't dry my hands out near as bad as most brands do. I haven't found one bad thing about it.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?