Add a Photo

By DAWN
#62 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
This product keeps your hands soft and makes the dishes clean. It comes at an affordable price and I highly suggest it.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

This has such a nice scent and leaves your dish pan hands nice and smooth afterwards. It's definitely a great purchase.
Diana F.
Diana F.
Porterville, CA

I love the way my hands feel after washing the dishes when using this soap. Does leave a soft feeling. Smells great too
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Belvidere, Il

It has a nice scent and it leaves my hands feeling soft after every dishwash and it cleans the dishes pretty good too!
Leslie L.
Leslie L.

The only type of dish soap I use. It works on more than just dishes, clothes and everything possible. It works wonders
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
College Sta, TX

This stuff smells great, I keep it at my kitchen sink to hand wash dishes, and wash my hands after handling raw meat.
Ericka V.
Ericka V.

I am a big fan of any Dawn product. It smells so good!!! I usually go to Walmart to get mine, price is about 4dollars
Norma A.
Norma A.

The Smell This Soap Has Is Amazing, it is Also Affordable and long lasting, leaves Your hands smelling great and soft
Sasha Q.
Sasha Q.

This makes me feel so fancy. It smells good, I feel soft. My dishes are clean and I'm happy. You should buy this too!
Fortune L.
Fortune L.
Brooklyn, NY

I love the smell of this detergent. It's soft on the hand and it fights oil and gives my glass dishes an extra shine.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now