Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
NEWPORT, TN

I actually have some of this at my sink. I love using it because as I'm doing my dishes my hands get soft as well.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Nashua , NH

Love that my hands don't have to suffer through hand washing anymore! Great scent and leaves your hands so soft!!
jemily g.
jemily g.
perris , ca

I love this soap. everything about it. the scent, the color, and what it's used for. I got it at smart and final.
Jordan J.
Jordan J.
Orlando, FL

I like using this to clean because it smells good and yeah it is a good soap to use and I have a dozen like a lot
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Dallas, TX

Loveeeee this dish soap. I have used this to wash dishes dormant years and I absolutely don't see myself with it.
Isabella W.
Isabella W.
Toledo, OH

Cleaned very well. And made my hands really soft and renewed. I also love the smell I mean really love the smell.
brittany m.
brittany m.
Beardstown, IL

I prefer this dish soap. Then my nails don't get so dried out while i am washing a house full of peoples dishes!!
Shealyn H.
Shealyn H.
Hixson, TN

This stuff is great to use in bathrooms! I wash my hands with it everyday and my hands have never been more soft!
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.

I love to use this dishwashing soap not just to wash my dishes but to wash my brushes it work pretty good love it
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Toms River, NJ

This has been my go to soap for years. It smells amazing and it's made with Olay to keep your hands feeling soft.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now