Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Liz N.
Liz N.
Phoenix, AZ

So gentle on my hands. Love the smell and cuts grease very well. Awesome product. Hand can't look pretty rough without it
Lisa E.
Lisa E.

Whether I'm washing the dishes or use it on my hands this soap is great! My multi purpose kitchen soap is what I call it!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

While this does make your hands feel soft after you use it, I found that it didn't clean as well as I had hoped it would.
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA

Works great. Dishes get clean. My hands feel soft and not rough after use. Love commercials and commitment to environment
sandra l.
sandra l.
Klamath Falls, OR

This stuff is great because it cuts outgrease very well while leaveing your hands super soft and also smells really good.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.

Love that this soap doesn't dry out your hands. Smells amazing too! Seems to clean just as good as the heavier duty kinds
Hilary D.
Hilary D.
Lancaster

Love the smell of this! Works very well and leaves your hands silky smooth after doing my least favorite cleaning chore.
Christy S.
Christy S.
Fort Riley, KS

Only dishwashing liquid we use at my house. Every other kind leaves my hands dry and they crack. This one helps so much.
Brandon C.
Brandon C.
Lawrenceburg, KY

It cleans great. Soak dishes for moment and you don't need to scrub away, just a few wipes and the food residue is gone.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI

This dish soap works great and is soft on hands. It works well as a hand soap too. Smells amazing also. Would buy again.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now