Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.
6 colors available

BY DAWN #55 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel soft...My hands felt softer but I abs... 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an a...Yes! This dish soap in my opin... 1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands s...Yes and doesnt make your skin ... 2 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
Niecey M.
Niecey M.
Leaves dishes sob clean and leaves your hands feeling so soft. Almost makes you wanna enjoy doing the dishes.
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Wilmer, TX
Great to wash dishes with !!
Not only that but leaves my hands feeling extra soft after washing the dishes !
Brandi N.
Brandi N.
This stuff smells amazing. I buy it all of the time. It's cheap and our local Kroger usually has it on sale.
LeCritia T.
LeCritia T.
Paradise, TX
Does wonders on dry scaly hands! My husband is a carpenter and he washes with this and you would never know!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Florence, SC
The dish soap cuts grease but don't see any difference on my hands. The smell isn't bad. The price is good.
April H.
April H.
Love it! It doesn't dry my hands out near as bad as most brands do. I haven't found one bad thing about it.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Daly City, CA
Love this. Smells so good. Glad they came out with a new scent. Palmolive is my fav and this one is second
Heather F.
Heather F.
Muskegon, MI
Love the scent, doesn't dry out my hands and truly gets the job done. I definitely recommend this product.
Larissa F.
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
This product is good when I wash my dishes. It leaves my dishes very clean and has an amazing smell to it!
Jade Catherine D.
Jade Catherine D.
Gonzales, LA
Love this dish soap so much because it hydrates your hands while washing dishes instead of drying you out!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?