Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Saint Louis, MO
June 26, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
The smell is great and the soap really works, but I don't really notice a difference in the effects on my hands.
Margie S.
Margie S.
Columbia, MO
June 25, 2016, 1:03 p.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
This cucumber and melon scent smells so good on my hands! This soap brand can be drying but my hands feel clean.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
July 23, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Makes my hands soft and smooth. I also mix it with sugar to make a homemade hand scrub, for myself and as gifts!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Aug. 20, 2016, 3:29 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I love this it makes your ands soft it cleans the dishes too I just love this it smells soooooooooooooooooo good
Gina D.
Gina D.
Chesterfield, MO
July 6, 2016, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
Love the scent. Reminds me of the bath and body works fragrance. You can't go wrong with it. Will purchase again
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
July 9, 2016, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
The soap smells very well! It's an amazing daily washing soap to use. It works wonders on making the hands soft.
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Modesto, CA
July 18, 2016, 6:48 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Great detergent. It smells a little like laundry to me? I'm just not used to the lavender scent In the kitchen.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Thorndale, PA
July 6, 2016, 10:03 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Love this, it cleans the dishes really well while making everything smell amazing. It even makes my hands soft!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS
June 22, 2016, 5:36 a.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
This is a good dishsoap, plus it smells great. I really just get Dawn soap, but switch up what fragrance I get.
Jess K.
Jess K.
Mary Esther, FL
July 17, 2016, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Leaves my hands feeling so soft. I don't buy anything else for dish soap! Clean so well too! Bought at Walmart!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?