Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.
6 colors available

BY DAWN #62 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel soft...My hands felt softer but I abs... 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an a...Yes! This dish soap in my opin... 1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands s...Yes and doesnt make your skin ... 2 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
Summer R.
Summer R.
Union, MS
Smells amazing. Works well to clean dishes, and doesn't dry out your hands. Leaves them silky smooth. I love it!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Saint Louis, MO
The smell is great and the soap really works, but I don't really notice a difference in the effects on my hands.
Margie S.
Margie S.
Columbia, MO
This cucumber and melon scent smells so good on my hands! This soap brand can be drying but my hands feel clean.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Chesterfield, MO
Love the scent. Reminds me of the bath and body works fragrance. You can't go wrong with it. Will purchase again
Jess K.
Jess K.
Mary Esther, FL
Leaves my hands feeling so soft. I don't buy anything else for dish soap! Clean so well too! Bought at Walmart!
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Modesto, CA
Great detergent. It smells a little like laundry to me? I'm just not used to the lavender scent In the kitchen.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS
This is a good dishsoap, plus it smells great. I really just get Dawn soap, but switch up what fragrance I get.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Thorndale, PA
Love this, it cleans the dishes really well while making everything smell amazing. It even makes my hands soft!
Marie P.
Marie P.
Huntsville, AL
Love the smell and the incredible softness of your hands after washing dishes.. Not to mention the clean dishes
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
Love the hand renewal products because the others can be drying on my hands this one keeps them soft and clean
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?