Add a Photo

Photos (2)
kaitlyn s.
kaitlyn s.
Virginia Bch, VA

This is my favorite dish soap because it always leaves my hands smelling good and feeling soft after I do the dishes
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Marietta, GA

Basic does the needle job though. I continue to buy it so I feel that is a positive. Great at soaking off grimy food
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Maxton, NC

The love way this smell and makes my hands feel. the price is pretty reasonable and can find it at the local walmart
Adriana C.
Adriana C.

It smells good and feels good on my hands when I have to wash the dishes. It gets the food out of the plates as well
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Denver, CO

Love this dish soap, cleans everything good and leaves a smooth feeling to your hands. Haves a great scent as well.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.

Love the hand renewal dishwashing liquid! Makes my hands feel so soft and smell good even after doing dirty dishes
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA

Love the scent of this and it helps that the purple color fits right in with my kitchen decor. It cleans well too!
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona , Ca

I love the scent of this and it actually does improve your hands that is if you wash your dishes without gloves on
Maranda C.
Maranda C.

This soap smells amazing and your will no longer have peeling ands when u start using this your hands will be soft
Bianca d.
Bianca d.
Port St Lucie, FL

Smells great, cleans the dishes well and it left my hand so soft. Having soft hands after washing dishes it great.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now