Add a Photo

Ashley A.
Dallas, TX
Aug. 5, 2016, 3:10 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Loveeeee this dish soap. I have used this to wash dishes dormant years and I absolutely don't see myself with it.
brittany m.
brittany m.
Beardstown, IL
June 29, 2016, 4:26 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I prefer this dish soap. Then my nails don't get so dried out while i am washing a house full of peoples dishes!!
jemily g.
jemily g.
perris , ca
Aug. 11, 2016, 3:59 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I love this soap. everything about it. the scent, the color, and what it's used for. I got it at smart and final.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love to use this dishwashing soap not just to wash my dishes but to wash my brushes it work pretty good love it
Jordan J.
Jordan J.
Orlando, FL
June 28, 2016, 12:34 a.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
I like using this to clean because it smells good and yeah it is a good soap to use and I have a dozen like a lot
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Rexburg, ID
July 26, 2016, 6:10 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I love the ultra silky hand ones! It makes my hands feel soft after doing dishes! This is also my favorite scent!
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Nashua , NH
June 26, 2016, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
Love that my hands don't have to suffer through hand washing anymore! Great scent and leaves your hands so soft!!
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Toms River, NJ
July 21, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This has been my go to soap for years. It smells amazing and it's made with Olay to keep your hands feeling soft.
Shealyn H.
Shealyn H.
Hixson, TN
July 6, 2016, 2:45 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
This stuff is great to use in bathrooms! I wash my hands with it everyday and my hands have never been more soft!
Gina D.
Gina D.
Chesterfield, MO
July 6, 2016, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
Love the scent. Reminds me of the bath and body works fragrance. You can't go wrong with it. Will purchase again
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?