Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
El Paso, TX

Great dish soap that's gentle on the hands as well. The combination of Olay with Dawn has got to be the best out in the market.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Rochester, MN

Use this to clean the dishes that don't fit in the dishwasher. Makes hands and dishes smell great and leaves no residue behind.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.

Great multi purpose soap in my home. Of course works great on dishes and leaves my hands soft. Also a great soap to wash dogs.
Diana F.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA

Works really good and does not leave ur hands dry. It smells good cleans your dishes really good without having to pour a lot.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Spring Hill, TN

Love the way it makes your hands feel after washing. A great bonus to chore time! and at a great price it wont break the bank!
Jen M.
Jen M.

I have to wash dishes by hand, this helps keep my hands from drying out too bad. It cleans my dishes well and smells nice too.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Catlin, IL

This soap smells amazing!!! It leaves my hands pretty soft!! Cleans the dishes very well!! This is always by my kitchen sink!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Des Plaines, IL

I got it for aesthetic reasons but it actually works really well. Cleans all my dishes well and smells great. Would recommend
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Port Washington

This is my go-to dish soap for many reasons. It smells great, it's tough on grease stains, and it does not make my hands dry!
adriana s.
adriana s.
Commerce, CA

I love thainit doesn't leave my hands nasty when I finish washing the dishes they actually feel so soft and nice it's amazing
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now