Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

Never seen this scent before but will have to go out and find it! I love cucumber melon scented anything! Can't wait to try this
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Nicholasville, Ky

I love this dish soap. It smells amazing & gets my dishes super clean. I can use it to wash my hands as well & leaves them soft.
Patrick O.
Patrick O.
Glastonbury, CT

Cleans pans well. Supposedly makes hands soft. I never used it, my mom washes the pans. 10/10 would tell my mom to use it again
Brittany T.
Brittany T.

The peach and almond scent is my favorite! And I love how soft my hands feel after doing the dishes with the hand renewal line!
Kat K.
Kat K.
Tampa, FL

Gets the job done without a whole bottle on the sponge. My hands don't hurt and are not red after using. The smell is nice too.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Fort Wayne, IN

I think I have to use more soap than I'd like to wash my dishes. BUT it smells nice and doesn't dry my hands out which is nice.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.

Dawn is my liquid no matter which one, I use them all. I have the antibacterial with 2x the clean. No other brand does the job.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
El Paso, TX

Great dish soap that's gentle on the hands as well. The combination of Olay with Dawn has got to be the best out in the market.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Rochester, MN

Use this to clean the dishes that don't fit in the dishwasher. Makes hands and dishes smell great and leaves no residue behind.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.

Great multi purpose soap in my home. Of course works great on dishes and leaves my hands soft. Also a great soap to wash dogs.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now