Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Belvidere , Il

It has a nice scent and it leaves my hands feeling soft after every dishwash and it cleans the dishes pretty good too!
Fortune L.
Fortune L.
Brooklyn, NY

I love the smell of this detergent. It's soft on the hand and it fights oil and gives my glass dishes an extra shine.
Norma A.
Norma A.

The Smell This Soap Has Is Amazing, it is Also Affordable and long lasting, leaves Your hands smelling great and soft
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
College Sta, TX

This stuff smells great, I keep it at my kitchen sink to hand wash dishes, and wash my hands after handling raw meat.
Camille C.
Camille C.
Orlando, FL

I love to use this product because it is paired with Olay. I keeps your hands soft even after a large load of dishes.
Ericka V.
Ericka V.

I am a big fan of any Dawn product. It smells so good!!! I usually go to Walmart to get mine, price is about 4dollars
Sasha Q.
Sasha Q.

This makes me feel so fancy. It smells good, I feel soft. My dishes are clean and I'm happy. You should buy this too!
kaitlyn s.
kaitlyn s.
Virginia Bch, VA

This is my favorite dish soap because it always leaves my hands smelling good and feeling soft after I do the dishes
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Maxton, NC

The love way this smell and makes my hands feel. the price is pretty reasonable and can find it at the local walmart
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Marietta, GA

Basic does the needle job though. I continue to buy it so I feel that is a positive. Great at soaking off grimy food
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now