Add a Photo

#62 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Blanca P.
Blanca P.

I have this soap and it's really good it but only washes you dishes but ur also taking care of your hand at the same time.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
Savannah, GA

Love this dish detergent. One of the few that doesn't make your hands dry after washing dishes. Got my dishes super clean.
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Salt Lake City, UT

I love dawn hand renewal it not only helps me keep my dishes clean but it helps my hand feel soft I love the way it smells
Shannon F.
Shannon F.

Love that this soap doesn't dry out your hands. Smells amazing too! Seems to clean just as good as the heavier duty kinds
Lisa E.
Lisa E.

Whether I'm washing the dishes or use it on my hands this soap is great! My multi purpose kitchen soap is what I call it!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

While this does make your hands feel soft after you use it, I found that it didn't clean as well as I had hoped it would.
Liz N.
Liz N.
Phoenix, AZ

So gentle on my hands. Love the smell and cuts grease very well. Awesome product. Hand can't look pretty rough without it
sandra l.
sandra l.
Klamath Falls, OR

This stuff is great because it cuts outgrease very well while leaveing your hands super soft and also smells really good.
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA

Works great. Dishes get clean. My hands feel soft and not rough after use. Love commercials and commitment to environment
Brandon C.
Brandon C.
Lawrenceburg, KY

It cleans great. Soak dishes for moment and you don't need to scrub away, just a few wipes and the food residue is gone.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now