Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Diana F.
Diana F.
Porterville, CA

I love the way my hands feel after washing the dishes when using this soap. Does leave a soft feeling. Smells great too
Devin L.
Devin L.
Eau Claire, WI

My skin typically becomes really dry after washing the dishes by hand. But this product did not dry out my skin at all.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.

The only type of dish soap I use. It works on more than just dishes, clothes and everything possible. It works wonders
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Belvidere , Il

It has a nice scent and it leaves my hands feeling soft after every dishwash and it cleans the dishes pretty good too!
Camille C.
Camille C.
Orlando, FL

I love to use this product because it is paired with Olay. I keeps your hands soft even after a large load of dishes.
Ericka V.
Ericka V.

I am a big fan of any Dawn product. It smells so good!!! I usually go to Walmart to get mine, price is about 4dollars
Sasha Q.
Sasha Q.

This makes me feel so fancy. It smells good, I feel soft. My dishes are clean and I'm happy. You should buy this too!
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
College Sta, TX

This stuff smells great, I keep it at my kitchen sink to hand wash dishes, and wash my hands after handling raw meat.
Fortune L.
Fortune L.
Brooklyn, NY

I love the smell of this detergent. It's soft on the hand and it fights oil and gives my glass dishes an extra shine.
Norma A.
Norma A.

The Smell This Soap Has Is Amazing, it is Also Affordable and long lasting, leaves Your hands smelling great and soft
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now