Add a Photo

Photos (2)
sandra l.
sandra l.
Klamath Falls, OR

This stuff is great because it cuts outgrease very well while leaveing your hands super soft and also smells really good.
Christy S.
Christy S.
Fort Riley, KS

Only dishwashing liquid we use at my house. Every other kind leaves my hands dry and they crack. This one helps so much.
Hilary D.
Hilary D.
Lancaster

Love the smell of this! Works very well and leaves your hands silky smooth after doing my least favorite cleaning chore.
Brandon C.
Brandon C.
Lawrenceburg, KY

It cleans great. Soak dishes for moment and you don't need to scrub away, just a few wipes and the food residue is gone.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids , MI

This dish soap works great and is soft on hands. It works well as a hand soap too. Smells amazing also. Would buy again.
Diana F.
Diana F.
Porterville, CA

I love the way my hands feel after washing the dishes when using this soap. Does leave a soft feeling. Smells great too
This product keeps your hands soft and makes the dishes clean. It comes at an affordable price and I highly suggest it.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.

This smells amazing and it leaves my hands feeling great after washing dishes. My hands aren't dried out when I finish.
Devin L.
Devin L.
Eau Claire, WI

My skin typically becomes really dry after washing the dishes by hand. But this product did not dry out my skin at all.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.

The only type of dish soap I use. It works on more than just dishes, clothes and everything possible. It works wonders
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now