Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Belvidere , Il
July 28, 2016, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
It has a nice scent and it leaves my hands feeling soft after every dishwash and it cleans the dishes pretty good too!
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
July 8, 2016, 4:13 p.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
The only type of dish soap I use. It works on more than just dishes, clothes and everything possible. It works wonders
Ericka V.
Ericka V.
July 14, 2016, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I am a big fan of any Dawn product. It smells so good!!! I usually go to Walmart to get mine, price is about 4dollars
Norma A.
Norma A.
July 9, 2016, 2:04 a.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
The Smell This Soap Has Is Amazing, it is Also Affordable and long lasting, leaves Your hands smelling great and soft
Camille C.
Camille C.
Orlando, FL
June 20, 2016, 7:40 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I love to use this product because it is paired with Olay. I keeps your hands soft even after a large load of dishes.
Fortune L.
Fortune L.
Brooklyn, NY
July 3, 2016, 11:13 p.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
I love the smell of this detergent. It's soft on the hand and it fights oil and gives my glass dishes an extra shine.
Sasha Q.
Sasha Q.
July 6, 2016, 3:17 a.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
This makes me feel so fancy. It smells good, I feel soft. My dishes are clean and I'm happy. You should buy this too!
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
College Sta, TX
Aug. 4, 2016, 8:46 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This stuff smells great, I keep it at my kitchen sink to hand wash dishes, and wash my hands after handling raw meat.
kaitlyn s.
kaitlyn s.
Virginia Bch, VA
July 13, 2016, 10:43 a.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
This is my favorite dish soap because it always leaves my hands smelling good and feeling soft after I do the dishes
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Marietta, GA
July 12, 2016, 4:26 p.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
Basic does the needle job though. I continue to buy it so I feel that is a positive. Great at soaking off grimy food
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?