Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Carla K.
Carla K.
Camp Lejeune, NC

Hand renewal dawn peach and almond dishwashing soap it's great and I love the smell and doesn't leave my hands dry after using it.
Francelene G.
Francelene G.
Orlando, FL

The smell of this is wonderful, after washing dishes my hands feel so soft. With dawn it only takes one drop to lather up quickly.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

Smells so goood!!! Keeps my hands soft, doesn't dry them out! Really inexpensive! Perfect to have in your house for everyday use.
Trista B.
Trista B.
Fort Myers, FL

I love the olay infused soaps. They smell great and leave my hands from being super dry after having wash lots of dishes by hand.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.

Not only does it clean your dishes, it doesn't dry out your hands! It leaves my dishes nice and shiny, very clean! It's the best!
Beatriz A.
Beatriz A.
San Antonio, TX

Dish soap often dries my hands out. This product leaves my hands soft and smooth. Makes washing dishes a little more comfortable.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Marshall, TX

Definitely soft on the hands, but doesn't really fight grease as well as other brands, including regular Dawn. DO NOT USE ON PETS
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
Powder Springs, GA

It's a pretty good soap is not the best stupidest be goodexit soap is a pretty good soap I like it is not the best but it's good
Avelyn P.
Avelyn P.

This is by far my favorite dish soap scent. The almond and peach smell wonderful and my hands feel so soft after washing dishes.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
State College, PA

This is a great soap that is gentle on hands. I've never had a problem with it getting my dishes clean, and the scent is lovely.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now