Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Port Washington

This is my go-to dish soap for many reasons. It smells great, it's tough on grease stains, and it does not make my hands dry!
adriana s.
adriana s.
Commerce, CA

I love thainit doesn't leave my hands nasty when I finish washing the dishes they actually feel so soft and nice it's amazing
Amy C.
Amy C.
Des Plaines, IL

I got it for aesthetic reasons but it actually works really well. Cleans all my dishes well and smells great. Would recommend
Dakota W.
Dakota W.
Nashville, TN

I like this dish liquid because after being force to wash my brothers and family sishes much hands don't look like a granny .
Kerri J.
Kerri J.
Aberdeen, NJ

Smells really good! Leaves your hands feeling soft and silky. No residue left on hands. A little goes a long way! Great value
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Catlin, IL

This soap smells amazing!!! It leaves my hands pretty soft!! Cleans the dishes very well!! This is always by my kitchen sink!
Cyara B.
Cyara B.
Columbia, TN

I love the smell of this. It leaves my dishes cleaned well . It last well too. You don't have to use much as any other brand
Alexandriaa R.
Alexandriaa R.

Best creamy dishsoap . Doesn't dry my skin after washing takes off all milk residue on my son's bottle I rebuy.every month!!
Deborah L.
Deborah L.
Benton, MO

This soap smells great and cleans the dishes very well. I actually prefer to use this as my hand washing soap over anything!
Ciara H.
Ciara H.
Villa Rica, GA

This dish soap is my favorite! It smells great and leaves your hands feeling soft instead of dried out after washing dishes!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now