Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Sam A.
Sam A.
Lincolnshire, IL

I mean most dawn dishwasher soap works just fine, I like the scent of this one. Just always used dawn because I know it cleans well!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Purcellville, VA

I hate to wash dishes because it dries out my hands and weakens my nails. This soap keeps my hands feeling fresh and my nails strong
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Ferndale, MI

First off- I hate the smell of lavender. But for some reason I can't get over how great this stuff smells. Leaves my hands silky too
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Kaukauna, WI

This stuff is good, but I do prefer the original blue stuff better. Just doesn't leave my dishes as clean as I would like them to be
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Dubuque, IA

Great dishwashing liquid. it cuts through grease, gets my dishes sparkling clean, and i use it to get tough stains out of clothes!!!
Nicole O.
Nicole O.

Oh my LORT, yes! The Peach & Almond scent is amazing! And my hands don't get all dried out and weird after I do everybody's dishes.
Suni P.
Suni P.
Cross Plains, Wi

This stuff smells amazing and cleans the dishes fantastically. It also makes my hands feels so soft and clean after washing dishes!
Hannah  G.
Hannah G.
Knoxville, TN

This stuff is great! It's not over priced and it's a good size as well. The formula doesn't dry out your hands and it smells great.
Zully M.
Zully M.

The Dawn Ultra Silky Suds makes my skin soft after doing the dishes. The product also makes the dishes being very clean and shiny.
Karla F.
Karla F.

This soap made me wanna be washing dishes more often lol it smells amazing, it removes food quickly and it doesn't dry your hands.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now