Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.
6 colors available

BY DAWN #55 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel soft...My hands felt softer but I abs... 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an a...Yes! This dish soap in my opin... 1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands s...Yes and doesnt make your skin ... 2 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
melissa s.
melissa s.
This Dawn Soap is sooo good i recommend this to anyone. Just a little bit or soap goes a long way. You can literally wash at least 30 dishes with a little bit of soap. It cost about $5 but its really good and it last. You can get it at wal mart H-E-B and so on. i would repurchase this of course.
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
Dawn soap is honestly the only dish soap I ever have and ever will buy. Most dish soaps/detergents don't agree with my super sensitive skin and I have a lot of issues with them drying out my hands and even making them peel. Dawn gets the job done, smells great, and keeps my hands feeling soft.
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
Dawn Ultra Silky Suds Hand Renewal Dishwashing Liquid with Olay Peach & Almond Scent is amazing! I love how nice it smells, and it is a good value! It works super well on my hands and feels rich, creamy, and leaves my hands feeling soft. I would absolutely recommend to others and buy it again.
Arrien D.
Arrien D.
Duncanville, TX
I love the combination of Dawn and Olay. Your dishes come out clean and your hands come out smooth. Dry and wrinkled hands are the worse! but that's not a worry with this product. The one con is that it can be a little pricey for soap -- but I recommend giving it a try if you have dry hands.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Frankford, DE
This is by far my favorite dish soap! I usually do not but anything else, but this has been hard to find. And many stores do not carry it. The scent is amazing and light, and it makes your hands so soft. It does a great job on dishes and tough food spots. I love this and you need to buy it!
Gina S.
Gina S.
I love this dish soap. We have to hand wash our dishes and my hands always end up feeling dry once I'm done. This soap leaves my hands feeling super soft and fresh not like I just spent the last hour washing dirty dishes :) plus it smells amazing and really cleans the grime off the dishes!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
I bought this because I was curious about the smell and also if it would keep my hands soft. The scent was amazing and it cleans the dishes just as good any other dawn liquid. I like to use it on days when I cant find my dishwashing gloves, it does a good job not drying out my hands.
Georgino S.
Georgino S.
Romeoville, IL
This stuff works great on grease, especially bacon grease and old grease. it smells good and doesn't dry your hands out nearly as much as other soaps do. I like dawn because when there was the oil spill in the gulf of mexico they helped clean the animals, and their products work well
Tori N.
Tori N.
Hibbing, MN
I love this dish soap because it still has the power to clean like regular dawn but it doesn't leave your hands feeling like you just soaked them in salt water. It really helps your hands not feel dry afterwards, especially when you live through northern minnesota winters like I do.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
N Tonawanda, NY
Love using this. It makes your hands feel soft unlike most dishwashing soaps that leave your hands feeling dry and smell like chemicals. It cleans dishes well and this doubles as a hand soap so you don't need the extra bottle of hand soap next to the sink also. It also smells nice!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?