Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.

BY DAWN #25 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes? 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Katie R.
I always hated washing dishes because of how it left my hands feeling. This dish soap not only gets my dishes squeaky clean, it also leaves my hands feeling so soft. I normally buy this soap at Target but will grab it at Sam's Club occasionally.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I love this dish soap for many reasons. It smells amazing, and gets my dishes clean in no time. It makes washing my dishes by hand much easier. I also find it easy on my skin, like it claims to be. This will be my go-to dish soap from now on!
Joyce C.
Madison, AL
This entire line of Dawn with Olay is amazing. Usually when I wash dishes my hands get pruny and dried out after. This helps eliminate that issue. And you really can't beat it at this price point either. It's so affordable and so worth it.
Dianna J.
Georgetown, KY
Great scent! Got my dishes clean and was easy in my hands! My hands always break out where I was dishes so much but with this it helps them stay smooth! Bought at Walmart and use daily. I recommend to anyone especially in the winter
Taylor R.
Greenville, SC
I really like this product. It's works well for cleaning when I'm washing dishes while also making my hands really smooth. It's a very effective product and I would recommend it especially to people who hand wash a lot of dishes.
Ashley W.
Trumansburg, NY
What a great product! I get to wash my dishes, enjoy a delightful scent, AND my hands always feel delightfully smooth afterwards. It's like killing two birds with one stone, my hands get some healing and my dishes get done!
Kristina M.
Although it does provide the same cleanliness as the other scents. I didn't care for the scent itself too much. It really didn't make too much of a difference for my hands either. MAybe it's from less time in the sink.
Keirstyn M.
Glen Daniel , WV
This is a good dish washing product because it helps to keep your hands soft & from getting so dried out. It's a good price & for that reason I buy it often. It smells so good!! Overall I would recommend this product.
Angie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Love! Does it's job, smells nice, and keeps my hands from being too dried out. Dawn is always a solid choice to cut grease and I appreciate that they also consider their customers skin. I would definitely recommend.
Traci T.
Stonewall, LA
This has been my go to for ages. It makes my hands feel softer than any other dish soap I have used. I also love the smell of it. It cleans my dishes amazingly! I will keep on buying this until they discontinue it
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?