Add a Photo

#70 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Noelle K.
Noelle K.

I really like the Renewal dish soap Dawn sells. I hate in the winter when my hands get so dry after washing dishes, but this dish soap really helps stop your hands from being so dry afterwards. I would highly recommend for those who hate dry hands after washing dishes. Plus it smells and cleans great!
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
West Jordan, UT

I always use dawn ...I cook daily and for me dawn just makes washing my dishes pot and pans a lot easier and faster..I really do like the Olay line they have I actually can use it for hand soap and it doesn't dry out my hands..but I can't always find it but when I do I definitely always purchase it
melissa s.
melissa s.

This Dawn Soap is sooo good i recommend this to anyone. Just a little bit or soap goes a long way. You can literally wash at least 30 dishes with a little bit of soap. It cost about $5 but its really good and it last. You can get it at wal mart H-E-B and so on. i would repurchase this of course.
Colleen B.
Colleen B.

Dawn soap is honestly the only dish soap I ever have and ever will buy. Most dish soaps/detergents don't agree with my super sensitive skin and I have a lot of issues with them drying out my hands and even making them peel. Dawn gets the job done, smells great, and keeps my hands feeling soft.
Sharon L.
Sharon L.

Dawn Ultra Silky Suds Hand Renewal Dishwashing Liquid with Olay Peach & Almond Scent is amazing! I love how nice it smells, and it is a good value! It works super well on my hands and feels rich, creamy, and leaves my hands feeling soft. I would absolutely recommend to others and buy it again.
Arrien D.
Arrien D.
Duncanville, TX

I love the combination of Dawn and Olay. Your dishes come out clean and your hands come out smooth. Dry and wrinkled hands are the worse! but that's not a worry with this product. The one con is that it can be a little pricey for soap -- but I recommend giving it a try if you have dry hands.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Frankford, DE

This is by far my favorite dish soap! I usually do not but anything else, but this has been hard to find. And many stores do not carry it. The scent is amazing and light, and it makes your hands so soft. It does a great job on dishes and tough food spots. I love this and you need to buy it!
Gina S.
Gina S.

I love this dish soap. We have to hand wash our dishes and my hands always end up feeling dry once I'm done. This soap leaves my hands feeling super soft and fresh not like I just spent the last hour washing dirty dishes :) plus it smells amazing and really cleans the grime off the dishes!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

I bought this because I was curious about the smell and also if it would keep my hands soft. The scent was amazing and it cleans the dishes just as good any other dawn liquid. I like to use it on days when I cant find my dishwashing gloves, it does a good job not drying out my hands.
Georgino S.
Georgino S.
Romeoville, IL

This stuff works great on grease, especially bacon grease and old grease. it smells good and doesn't dry your hands out nearly as much as other soaps do. I like dawn because when there was the oil spill in the gulf of mexico they helped clean the animals, and their products work well
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?