Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.

BY DAWN #63 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dis...1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling...1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?2 Answers
Dianna J.
Georgetown, KY
Great scent! Got my dishes clean and was easy in my hands! My hands always break out where I was dishes so much but with this it helps them stay smooth! Bought at Walmart and use daily. I recommend to anyone especially in the winter
Taylor R.
Greenville, SC
I really like this product. It's works well for cleaning when I'm washing dishes while also making my hands really smooth. It's a very effective product and I would recommend it especially to people who hand wash a lot of dishes.
Ashley W.
Trumansburg, NY
What a great product! I get to wash my dishes, enjoy a delightful scent, AND my hands always feel delightfully smooth afterwards. It's like killing two birds with one stone, my hands get some healing and my dishes get done!
Keirstyn M.
Glen Daniel , WV
This is a good dish washing product because it helps to keep your hands soft & from getting so dried out. It's a good price & for that reason I buy it often. It smells so good!! Overall I would recommend this product.
Kristina M.
Although it does provide the same cleanliness as the other scents. I didn't care for the scent itself too much. It really didn't make too much of a difference for my hands either. MAybe it's from less time in the sink.
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
Review for: Peach Almond more...
Loveeeeeee I hate usually the after smell of fish wash soap on the sponge but this one really changed the game for me I do sometimes mix the original blue soap with this one to make it extra strong but dawn is a great brand
Traci T.
Stonewall, LA
This has been my go to for ages. It makes my hands feel softer than any other dish soap I have used. I also love the smell of it. It cleans my dishes amazingly! I will keep on buying this until they discontinue it
Kait P.
Tacoma, WA
Dawn is a classic and always will be! We generally stock with the traditional blue, but this is nice in that it keeps hands moisturized even when they’re in soapy water. We even use this as hand soap sometimes.
Stephanie S.
Pleasant hill, IA
Love this soap. Not only does it smell amazing, it also cleans dishes amazingly, as well as softening your hands. I purchased this at Hy-Vee. I would highly recommend this product to others, it's just perfect!
Kiana D.
Dayton, TN
I give this product five stars because I use it just about every time I wash my dishes. I love how it has olay in it and makes your hands feel so much softer. It is priced affordably to where I would buy it again.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?