Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Fitchburg, MA

I'm going to start off by saying I love the scent of this product. It smells so nice vs the sink load of dishes that you know I don't want to wash. The price is great and I only have pros to say about the product... like how it removes caked on grease and other nastys. Yes Id highly recommend this soap!
Raul A.
Raul A.
Bound Brook, NJ

I'm not a big fan of the dish soaps because it always leaves my hands very dry. But this dish soap it's very convenient, It actually leaves my hands very soft to the touch. I never thought I'd like to do the dishes but now I rather enjoy washing dishes with this dish soap. That may sound weird but I do.
Donna D.
Donna D.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love the smell of this soap. I use this soap to do dishes in the winter because my hands get super dry and cracked. I wouldn't say it prevents dryness but it definitely doesn't dry out your hands like a lot of other soaps. Gets the dishes clean and doesn't totally kill my hands. That's all I can ask.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
West Jordan, UT

I always use dawn ...I cook daily and for me dawn just makes washing my dishes pot and pans a lot easier and faster..I really do like the Olay line they have I actually can use it for hand soap and it doesn't dry out my hands..but I can't always find it but when I do I definitely always purchase it
melissa s.
melissa s.

This Dawn Soap is sooo good i recommend this to anyone. Just a little bit or soap goes a long way. You can literally wash at least 30 dishes with a little bit of soap. It cost about $5 but its really good and it last. You can get it at wal mart H-E-B and so on. i would repurchase this of course.
Punam T.
Punam T.
Columbia, SC

This dish soap is very nice. my hands often get dry from washing my hands a lot at work. This soap cleans dishes well and is very good for your hands. It kind of has a 2 in 1 benefit if you ask me. when you find it on sale it is an awesome buy. and yes I would buy this product again and again!
Sharon L.
Sharon L.

Dawn Ultra Silky Suds Hand Renewal Dishwashing Liquid with Olay Peach & Almond Scent is amazing! I love how nice it smells, and it is a good value! It works super well on my hands and feels rich, creamy, and leaves my hands feeling soft. I would absolutely recommend to others and buy it again.
Colleen B.
Colleen B.

Dawn soap is honestly the only dish soap I ever have and ever will buy. Most dish soaps/detergents don't agree with my super sensitive skin and I have a lot of issues with them drying out my hands and even making them peel. Dawn gets the job done, smells great, and keeps my hands feeling soft.
Arrien D.
Arrien D.
Duncanville, TX

I love the combination of Dawn and Olay. Your dishes come out clean and your hands come out smooth. Dry and wrinkled hands are the worse! but that's not a worry with this product. The one con is that it can be a little pricey for soap -- but I recommend giving it a try if you have dry hands.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Frankford, DE

This is by far my favorite dish soap! I usually do not but anything else, but this has been hard to find. And many stores do not carry it. The scent is amazing and light, and it makes your hands so soft. It does a great job on dishes and tough food spots. I love this and you need to buy it!
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now