Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
McKenna H.
McKenna H.

This doesn't dry out your hands while washing dishes it leaves them feeling soft and smooth, plus it has a great scent! Love this soap!
Angel S.
Angel S.

I love the scent of this product so much! the moisturizing olay mixed in makes my hands so silky soft after washing dishes- a miracle!
Heaven D.
Heaven D.
Sacramento, CA

After washing dishes I use this soap to make my hands soft and it makes it smooth there's a bit of dry feeling but I can live with it.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Powell, TN

Always dawn! Gets dishes clean, don't have to scrub much and removes grease. Its great for getting stains and working outside as well.
Pratima G.
Pratima G.

Omg don't even get me started with this. This stuff leaves my dishes more clean than anything else and my hands are as soft as a baby.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Lima, OH

I really like that this detergent doesn't dry out your hands. It also smells great and of course with Dawn its an excellent degreaser.
Helen I.
Helen I.
Athens, GA

A fresh, clean scent for dishwash soap is always the best option! I love cucumber and melon scents, so this one blew me away. Love it!
Emilee R.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS

I LOVE THIS SCENT! It is so refreshing. It's gentle on my hands, and really cleans my dishes. I also use it to clean my pint brushes!
Nancy N.
Nancy N.
Melbourne, FL

Dawn is the best of the best. Even though it can be a little pricey, it is worth the extra cost to have grease free hands and dishes.
Sam A.
Sam A.
Lincolnshire, IL

I mean most dawn dishwasher soap works just fine, I like the scent of this one. Just always used dawn because I know it cleans well!
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now