Add a Photo

#62 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Brittany T.
Brittany T.

The peach and almond scent is my favorite! And I love how soft my hands feel after doing the dishes with the hand renewal line!
Kat K.
Kat K.
Tampa, FL

Gets the job done without a whole bottle on the sponge. My hands don't hurt and are not red after using. The smell is nice too.
Patrick O.
Patrick O.
Glastonbury, CT

Cleans pans well. Supposedly makes hands soft. I never used it, my mom washes the pans. 10/10 would tell my mom to use it again
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
El Paso, TX

Great dish soap that's gentle on the hands as well. The combination of Olay with Dawn has got to be the best out in the market.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Fort Wayne, IN

I think I have to use more soap than I'd like to wash my dishes. BUT it smells nice and doesn't dry my hands out which is nice.
Diana F.
Diana F.
San Ysidro , CA

Works really good and does not leave ur hands dry. It smells good cleans your dishes really good without having to pour a lot.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Spring Hill, TN

Love the way it makes your hands feel after washing. A great bonus to chore time! and at a great price it wont break the bank!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Rochester, MN

Use this to clean the dishes that don't fit in the dishwasher. Makes hands and dishes smell great and leaves no residue behind.
Jen M.
Jen M.

I have to wash dishes by hand, this helps keep my hands from drying out too bad. It cleans my dishes well and smells nice too.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.

Great multi purpose soap in my home. Of course works great on dishes and leaves my hands soft. Also a great soap to wash dogs.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now