Add a Photo

#67 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
June 30, 2016, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Love this dishwashing soap leaves my hands feeling moisturized. Not the greatest cleaner though could be tougher on grease.
Valentina  V.
Valentina V.
Chico, CA
June 29, 2016, 12:32 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Cuts through grease like a champ and I have been very faithful to Dawn because i believe in the brand I buy it all the time
Aida B.
Aida B.
Garden Grove, CA
July 20, 2016, 2:36 a.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
Every dish soap works fine for me and this one is no different, but the smell is amazing and it's soft on my little hands!
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Salt Lake City, UT
July 15, 2016, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
I love dawn hand renewal it not only helps me keep my dishes clean but it helps my hand feel soft I love the way it smells
Blanca P.
Blanca P.
Aug. 15, 2016, 2:40 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I have this soap and it's really good it but only washes you dishes but ur also taking care of your hand at the same time.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
Savannah, GA
June 26, 2016, 7:57 p.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
Love this dish detergent. One of the few that doesn't make your hands dry after washing dishes. Got my dishes super clean.
June 22, 2016, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
This is my kitchen brand, my dishes are always clean and my hands feel soft.. Highly recommend and will keep po purchasing
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
July 14, 2016, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
While this does make your hands feel soft after you use it, I found that it didn't clean as well as I had hoped it would.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
July 14, 2016, 9:26 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
Whether I'm washing the dishes or use it on my hands this soap is great! My multi purpose kitchen soap is what I call it!
sandra l.
sandra l.
Klamath Falls, OR
June 20, 2016, 11:04 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
This stuff is great because it cuts outgrease very well while leaveing your hands super soft and also smells really good.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?