Add a Photo

#62 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

Smells so goood!!! Keeps my hands soft, doesn't dry them out! Really inexpensive! Perfect to have in your house for everyday use.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Marshall, TX

Definitely soft on the hands, but doesn't really fight grease as well as other brands, including regular Dawn. DO NOT USE ON PETS
Andrea B.
Andrea B.

Not only does it clean your dishes, it doesn't dry out your hands! It leaves my dishes nice and shiny, very clean! It's the best!
Beatriz A.
Beatriz A.
San Antonio, TX

Dish soap often dries my hands out. This product leaves my hands soft and smooth. Makes washing dishes a little more comfortable.
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Nicholasville, Ky

I love this dish soap. It smells amazing & gets my dishes super clean. I can use it to wash my hands as well & leaves them soft.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
State College, PA

This is a great soap that is gentle on hands. I've never had a problem with it getting my dishes clean, and the scent is lovely.
Avelyn P.
Avelyn P.

This is by far my favorite dish soap scent. The almond and peach smell wonderful and my hands feel so soft after washing dishes.
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
Powder Springs, GA

It's a pretty good soap is not the best stupidest be goodexit soap is a pretty good soap I like it is not the best but it's good
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM

Never seen this scent before but will have to go out and find it! I love cucumber melon scented anything! Can't wait to try this
Sharon R.
Sharon R.

Dawn is my liquid no matter which one, I use them all. I have the antibacterial with 2x the clean. No other brand does the job.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now