Add a Photo

#69 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Brittany T.
Brittany T.

The peach and almond scent is my favorite! And I love how soft my hands feel after doing the dishes with the hand renewal line!
Kat K.
Kat K.
Tampa, FL

Gets the job done without a whole bottle on the sponge. My hands don't hurt and are not red after using. The smell is nice too.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.

Great multi purpose soap in my home. Of course works great on dishes and leaves my hands soft. Also a great soap to wash dogs.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Spring Hill, TN

Love the way it makes your hands feel after washing. A great bonus to chore time! and at a great price it wont break the bank!
Jen M.
Jen M.

I have to wash dishes by hand, this helps keep my hands from drying out too bad. It cleans my dishes well and smells nice too.
Diana F.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA

Works really good and does not leave ur hands dry. It smells good cleans your dishes really good without having to pour a lot.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Rochester, MN

Use this to clean the dishes that don't fit in the dishwasher. Makes hands and dishes smell great and leaves no residue behind.
adriana s.
adriana s.
Commerce, CA

I love thainit doesn't leave my hands nasty when I finish washing the dishes they actually feel so soft and nice it's amazing
Amy C.
Amy C.
Des Plaines, IL

I got it for aesthetic reasons but it actually works really well. Cleans all my dishes well and smells great. Would recommend
Dakota W.
Dakota W.
Nashville, TN

I like this dish liquid because after being force to wash my brothers and family sishes much hands don't look like a granny .
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?