Add a Photo

Deborah L.
Benton, MO
July 10, 2016, 7:11 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
This soap smells great and cleans the dishes very well. I actually prefer to use this as my hand washing soap over anything!
Alexandriaa R.
Alexandriaa R.
July 12, 2016, 4:18 a.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Best creamy dishsoap . Doesn't dry my skin after washing takes off all milk residue on my son's bottle I rebuy.every month!!
Ciara H.
Ciara H.
Villa Rica, GA
June 29, 2016, 9:06 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This dish soap is my favorite! It smells great and leaves your hands feeling soft instead of dried out after washing dishes!
Ahdiyah R.
Ahdiyah R.
Philadelphia, PA
June 28, 2016, 8:04 a.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Lavender is my favorite scent from dawn. The renewal keeps your hands feeling soft instead of them feeling wrinkled and dry.
Dre G.
Dre G.
Round rock, TX
June 27, 2016, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
This soap totally helps keep my dishes clean and it really conditions my hands, at the same time. I love using this product!
Cyara B.
Cyara B.
Columbia, TN
June 24, 2016, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I love the smell of this. It leaves my dishes cleaned well . It last well too. You don't have to use much as any other brand
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Holly, MI
June 29, 2016, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
This stuff smells amazing. And I have really sensitive skin and it doesn't try out my hands so much like others tend to do.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Saginaw, MI
Aug. 4, 2016, 12:30 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This dish soap doesn't dry your hands out like the others. You don't need a lot to make lots of bubbles. Very good product!
Alex H.
Alex H.
June 21, 2016, 11:21 a.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
Smells great! I love Dawn because they help to donate and volunteer to clean up our environment including animal habitats!!
Haley A.
Haley A.
Raleigh, NC
July 12, 2016, 2:26 a.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I started buying dawn because of the cute pictures of animals on the bottle, but I stay because it cleans dishes very well.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?