Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.

BY DAWN #28 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes? 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Ashley P.
Coal township, PA
Review for: Peach Almond
It looks kind of weird with the dark coloring but works great on dishes and great on hands
Kaitlin M.
Review for: Peach Almond
This is one of my favorites it leaves your hands feeling not dried out and smells so good plus cleans the tough grease off your dishes definitely a good one and you can buy it just about anywhere for not that expensive
Rebecca R.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
This is the only dish soap I buy! It doesn't dry out my hands and my husband loves the scent. So even he picks up the dishes. The price is great. Under $5 and the bottle lasts for about 2-3 months. It cuts through grease and leaves my glasses clear.
Katie S.
Aliquippa, PA
Review for: Peach Almond
Only dish soap I will use. I like that it helps keep your hands soft and not dry and cracked. Only thing that will cut through the grease from cooking and baking.
Alainya F.
Zeeland, MI
Review for: Cucumber Melon
Good soap. Good scent. Always washes the grease away. Not much else to say about it.
Kimberly C.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Lavender is my favorite! Gets the dishes clean and smells so amazing! I always pick this!
Cindy B.
Corona, CA
Review for: Lavender Silk
I usually try to stick with soaps that won't make my hands rough after finishing washing my dishes. This soap is everything,smells amazing and you'll have silky hands
Rachel T.
Purcellville, VA
Review for: Lavender Silk
I hate to wash dishes because it dries out my hands and weakens my nails. This soap keeps my hands feeling fresh and my nails strong
Selena M.
Cedar Park, TX
Review for: Peach Almond
Looooove dawn liquid soaps + hand renewal! great dual purpose. Love this scent
Danielle D.
Hudsonville, MI
Review for: Lavender Silk
This stuff is great! Good smell and it leaves your hands nice and soft too!! :)
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?