Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Amber W.
Amber W.
W Valley City, UT

I love this stuff! I love that it's hand renewal so it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry!! It smells really good and cleanse dishes well (:
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL

All the original power of Dawn with the added benefit of being gentle on your hands. I find my hands softer after using this to wash dishes.
Cori O.
Cori O.

Love that this keeps my hands moisturized. My hands usually dry out pretty bad when Im doing dishes and this product has made a difference.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Lewisville, TX

This is what my grandmother always has at her house when we come to visit and she has the softest hands ever so that has to mean something.
Mary P.
Mary P.

I love the way it washes dishes they are actually clean
And the scent is beautiful pots and pans are actually cleaned right the first time.
Marissa J.
Marissa J.

I absolutely adore this brand and fragrance. It smells wonderful. Amd helps keepy hands moisturized while i do the daily dishwashing chore.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I love that Dawn collaborated with Olay. This was perfect for the excessive hand washers like me. It leaves my hands moisturized and smooth
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA

This is the only dishwashing soap that i have tried so far that does not dry my hands out when constantly washing dishes from a big family.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera, Ca

I like this dish soap because it has that extra moisturizer to help keep your hands soft. The scent is also nice but I prefer bolder smells
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Lititz, Pa

Dawn dish detergent works best on Grease. I love the lavender scent which is very calming. This dish detergent is also gentle on my hands.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now