Add a Photo

#70 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

Smells so goood!!! Keeps my hands soft, doesn't dry them out! Really inexpensive! Perfect to have in your house for everyday use.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM

Never seen this scent before but will have to go out and find it! I love cucumber melon scented anything! Can't wait to try this
Avelyn P.
Avelyn P.

This is by far my favorite dish soap scent. The almond and peach smell wonderful and my hands feel so soft after washing dishes.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Nicholasville, KY

I love this dish soap. It smells amazing & gets my dishes super clean. I can use it to wash my hands as well & leaves them soft.
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
Powder Springs, GA

It's a pretty good soap is not the best stupidest be goodexit soap is a pretty good soap I like it is not the best but it's good
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
State College, PA

This is a great soap that is gentle on hands. I've never had a problem with it getting my dishes clean, and the scent is lovely.
Patrick O.
Patrick O.
Glastonbury, CT

Cleans pans well. Supposedly makes hands soft. I never used it, my mom washes the pans. 10/10 would tell my mom to use it again
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
El Paso, TX

Great dish soap that's gentle on the hands as well. The combination of Olay with Dawn has got to be the best out in the market.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Fort Wayne, IN

I think I have to use more soap than I'd like to wash my dishes. BUT it smells nice and doesn't dry my hands out which is nice.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.

Dawn is my liquid no matter which one, I use them all. I have the antibacterial with 2x the clean. No other brand does the job.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?