Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Maryland Heights, MO

I have eczema, so this is really good on my skin! Most soaps strip my skin and it's really painful, this one helps my skin instead of hurting it!
Brayan G.
Brayan G.
Coral Gables, FL

This is a miracle worker takes all those though stains right off without having to be scrubbing so hard makes washing the dishes so much easier.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Long Beach, CA

I bought this specifically for the reason that it doesn't dry out your hands as you're washing dishes and I was not disappointed it works great
Ignatzia R.
Ignatzia R.

We love this dishwash at our house. It works really well against grease but has the added benefit of not drying out my already sensitive hands.
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Beaufort, NC

Love this dish soap. I love all dawn dish soaps but this is one of my favorites. Leaves hands feeling silky smooth! Dawn is always affordable.
lindsey a.
lindsey a.
Saint Joseph, MI

I like this product because its good quilety and it cleans and leaves everything fresh. it is a good value and i bought it from walmrt usually
Daejuanae G.
Daejuanae G.
Drexel Hill, PA

This not only washes the dishes and gets rid of all the grease and grime of the dishes but it keeps your hands soft i highly recommend dawn ..
Kellene S.
Kellene S.
Summerville, SC

The dawn hand renewal system is great for not drying out your hands while doing the dishes. And as a plus the lavender scent is very pleasant.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Rodeo, CA

The scent didn't go well with my personal tastes but it cleans dishes well and you only need a drop or two to get a good lather on your sponge
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

Dawn makes the best liquid soap, it's doesn't dry out your hands and can be used for multiple things like getting stains out of your clothes.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now