Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Carla K.
Carla K.
Camp Lejeune, NC

Hand renewal dawn peach and almond dishwashing soap it's great and I love the smell and doesn't leave my hands dry after using it.
Lynn W.
Lynn W.
Reno, NV

I loce this stuff! Normalcy I hate washimg dishes because it dries my skin out but this stuff actually makes my hands feel softer!
jessica a.
jessica a.
Jamaica, NY

This dishwashing soap not only does an amazing job at cleaning dishes but also benefits and protects my hands while I wash dishes.
Zully M.
Zully M.

The Dawn Ultra Silky Suds makes my skin soft after doing the dishes. The product also makes the dishes being very clean and shiny.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

Smells so goood!!! Keeps my hands soft, doesn't dry them out! Really inexpensive! Perfect to have in your house for everyday use.
Beatriz A.
Beatriz A.
San Antonio, TX

Dish soap often dries my hands out. This product leaves my hands soft and smooth. Makes washing dishes a little more comfortable.
Trista B.
Trista B.
Fort Myers, FL

I love the olay infused soaps. They smell great and leave my hands from being super dry after having wash lots of dishes by hand.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Marshall, TX

Definitely soft on the hands, but doesn't really fight grease as well as other brands, including regular Dawn. DO NOT USE ON PETS
Andrea B.
Andrea B.

Not only does it clean your dishes, it doesn't dry out your hands! It leaves my dishes nice and shiny, very clean! It's the best!
Avelyn P.
Avelyn P.

This is by far my favorite dish soap scent. The almond and peach smell wonderful and my hands feel so soft after washing dishes.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now