Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.

BY DAWN #28 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes? 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Amara L.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
The smell is wonderful, plus it really makes the dishes clean. I'm convinced that it makes my dishes more sparkly than usual to be honest with you!! Plus it doesn't leave your hands feeling gross like other dish soaps.
Karina M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Lavender Silk
I bought this specifically for the reason that it doesn't dry out your hands as you're washing dishes and I was not disappointed it works great
Courtney C.
Holly, MI
Review for: Peach Almond
This stuff smells amazing. And I have really sensitive skin and it doesn't try out my hands so much like others tend to do.
Haley A.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Peach Almond
I started buying dawn because of the cute pictures of animals on the bottle, but I stay because it cleans dishes very well.
Ellie W.
Ronceverte, WV
Review for: Cucumber Melon
I don't hand wash my dishes very often as we use the dihwasher, but for my dutch oven and bamboo cutting boards I use this. I love the smell and that fact that my hands don't feel super dry after washing.
Ashley P.
Coal township, PA
Review for: Peach Almond
It looks kind of weird with the dark coloring but works great on dishes and great on hands
Leslie L.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
The only type of dish soap I use. It works on more than just dishes, clothes and everything possible. It works wonders
Katie S.
Aliquippa, PA
Review for: Peach Almond
Only dish soap I will use. I like that it helps keep your hands soft and not dry and cracked. Only thing that will cut through the grease from cooking and baking.
Rebecca A.
Review for: Peach Almond
I love all the dawn hand renewal soaps. My hands get dried out from watching dishes or just washing my hands, but this soap saves them and keeps them feeling smooth and clean.
Gina S.
Review for: Lavender Silk
I love this dish soap. We have to hand wash our dishes and my hands always end up feeling dry once I'm done. This soap leaves my hands feeling super soft and fresh not like I just spent the last hour washing dirty dishes :) plus it smells amazing and really cleans the grime off the dishes!
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?