Add a Photo

Kathryn C.
Nicholasville, KY
June 20, 2016, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I love this dish soap. It smells amazing & gets my dishes super clean. I can use it to wash my hands as well & leaves them soft.
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
Powder Springs, GA
Aug. 10, 2016, 6:32 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
It's a pretty good soap is not the best stupidest be goodexit soap is a pretty good soap I like it is not the best but it's good
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
June 23, 2016, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
Never seen this scent before but will have to go out and find it! I love cucumber melon scented anything! Can't wait to try this
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
State College, PA
July 19, 2016, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This is a great soap that is gentle on hands. I've never had a problem with it getting my dishes clean, and the scent is lovely.
Patrick O.
Patrick O.
Glastonbury, CT
July 11, 2016, 5:38 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Cleans pans well. Supposedly makes hands soft. I never used it, my mom washes the pans. 10/10 would tell my mom to use it again
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Fort Wayne, IN
June 27, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I think I have to use more soap than I'd like to wash my dishes. BUT it smells nice and doesn't dry my hands out which is nice.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
El Paso, TX
June 25, 2016, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
Great dish soap that's gentle on the hands as well. The combination of Olay with Dawn has got to be the best out in the market.
Kat K.
Kat K.
Tampa, FL
July 4, 2016, 9:39 a.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
Gets the job done without a whole bottle on the sponge. My hands don't hurt and are not red after using. The smell is nice too.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
July 5, 2016, 2:37 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
The peach and almond scent is my favorite! And I love how soft my hands feel after doing the dishes with the hand renewal line!
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
June 26, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
Dawn is my liquid no matter which one, I use them all. I have the antibacterial with 2x the clean. No other brand does the job.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?