Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.
6 colors available

BY DAWN #62 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel soft...My hands felt softer but I abs... 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an a...Yes! This dish soap in my opin... 1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands s...Yes and doesnt make your skin ... 2 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
jessica a.
jessica a.
Jamaica, NY
This dishwashing soap not only does an amazing job at cleaning dishes but also benefits and protects my hands while I wash dishes.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Hand renewal dawn peach and almond dishwashing soap it's great and I love the smell and doesn't leave my hands dry after using it.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Not only does it clean your dishes, it doesn't dry out your hands! It leaves my dishes nice and shiny, very clean! It's the best!
Beatriz A.
Beatriz A.
San Antonio, TX
Dish soap often dries my hands out. This product leaves my hands soft and smooth. Makes washing dishes a little more comfortable.
Trista B.
Trista B.
Fort Myers, FL
I love the olay infused soaps. They smell great and leave my hands from being super dry after having wash lots of dishes by hand.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Marshall, TX
Definitely soft on the hands, but doesn't really fight grease as well as other brands, including regular Dawn. DO NOT USE ON PETS
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Smells so goood!!! Keeps my hands soft, doesn't dry them out! Really inexpensive! Perfect to have in your house for everyday use.
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
Powder Springs, GA
It's a pretty good soap is not the best stupidest be goodexit soap is a pretty good soap I like it is not the best but it's good
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
Never seen this scent before but will have to go out and find it! I love cucumber melon scented anything! Can't wait to try this
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Nicholasville, KY
I love this dish soap. It smells amazing & gets my dishes super clean. I can use it to wash my hands as well & leaves them soft.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?