Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Reem T.
Reem T.
Dearborn, Mi

Love the scent. I think it smelled so good I wasted it within a couple weeks. I would recommend to buy and not keep using because of the smell. Lol
Rachell R.
Rachell R.
Adairsville, GA

It smells so good and my hands feel great but I did not feel good with the way the dishes came out. It felt like it had an oily residue left on it.
Mahogany S.
Mahogany S.
davenport, FL

I love washing dishes because of this dawn product. The soap left my hands soft and smelling good unlike other dish soap that lives my hand smelly.
Osmarely G.
Osmarely G.
Logansport, IN

I just love dawn it's my got to for a lot of this its just amazing it really fight Grease very well it's by far the best hands down dawn is amazing
Alfonso Y Alexa S.
Alfonso Y Alexa S.
Roswell, GA

Its great for washing dishes and while you are at it you can feel how it softens your hands rough on grease soft on your hands awesome convination
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Taunton, MA

Used to hate washing dishes because it would dry out my hands but after buying this I don't mind washing the dishes. It makes my hands feel smooth
Anna A.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH

Smells really good! Tough on grease and cooked on foods, but easy and moisturizing on the hands. Good product, good price, good variety of scents.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Superior, CO

Smells so good and works well. It doesn't totally dry out my hands (important in dry Colorado winters!) and the smell makes me want to do dishes!
It washes my dishes. Leaves my hands feeling smooth. Smells great. I just sometimes feel like it takes a little too long to get the dishes clean.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.

I love this because it makes my hands feel so moisturized! Normally my hands feel so dry after hand washing but with this stuff they feel amazing
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now