Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA

This is the only dishwashing soap that i have tried so far that does not dry my hands out when constantly washing dishes from a big family.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I love that Dawn collaborated with Olay. This was perfect for the excessive hand washers like me. It leaves my hands moisturized and smooth
Mary P.
Mary P.

I love the way it washes dishes they are actually clean
And the scent is beautiful pots and pans are actually cleaned right the first time.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA

I like this dish soap because it has that extra moisturizer to help keep your hands soft. The scent is also nice but I prefer bolder smells
Ashlynn M.
Ashlynn M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Cleans your dishes without destroying your hands. It may even leave your hands feeling softer. It has a wonderful relaxing lavender scent.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Lititz, Pa

Dawn dish detergent works best on Grease. I love the lavender scent which is very calming. This dish detergent is also gentle on my hands.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Fishers, IN

This is my favorite dish soap. The soft scent and feel is what brings me back to this soap again and again! It gets the dishes clean too.
Holly J.
Holly J.
Rock Hill, SC

Dawn has consistently proven to be one of the best dishwashers liquids. I love that this one smells great and is so gentle on your hands.
De S.
De S.

I absolutely love the smell. As someone without a dishwasher, I appreciate how soft this leaves your hands and doesn't dry out your skin
Dianna A.
Dianna A.

I love th Dawn renewal dishwasing soaps. After washing dishes my hands feel smooth and not rough afer being under the water for a while.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now