Add a Photo

Shannon K.
Kaukauna, WI
June 21, 2016, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
This stuff is good, but I do prefer the original blue stuff better. Just doesn't leave my dishes as clean as I would like them to be
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Dubuque , Ia
June 21, 2016, 9:14 a.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
Great dishwashing liquid. it cuts through grease, gets my dishes sparkling clean, and i use it to get tough stains out of clothes!!!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Purcellville, VA
July 13, 2016, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
I hate to wash dishes because it dries out my hands and weakens my nails. This soap keeps my hands feeling fresh and my nails strong
Sam A.
Sam A.
Lincolnshire, IL
Aug. 24, 2016, 1:31 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I mean most dawn dishwasher soap works just fine, I like the scent of this one. Just always used dawn because I know it cleans well!
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Ferndale, MI
July 7, 2016, 10:57 a.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
First off- I hate the smell of lavender. But for some reason I can't get over how great this stuff smells. Leaves my hands silky too
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Oh my LORT, yes! The Peach & Almond scent is amazing! And my hands don't get all dried out and weird after I do everybody's dishes.
Suni P.
Suni P.
Cross Plains, Wi
July 4, 2016, 11:49 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
This stuff smells amazing and cleans the dishes fantastically. It also makes my hands feels so soft and clean after washing dishes!
Hannah  G.
Hannah G.
Knoxville, TN
June 20, 2016, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
This stuff is great! It's not over priced and it's a good size as well. The formula doesn't dry out your hands and it smells great.
Zully M.
Zully M.
Aug. 17, 2016, 9:08 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
The Dawn Ultra Silky Suds makes my skin soft after doing the dishes. The product also makes the dishes being very clean and shiny.
Karla F.
Karla F.
Aug. 10, 2016, 5:04 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This soap made me wanna be washing dishes more often lol it smells amazing, it removes food quickly and it doesn't dry your hands.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?