Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Mia M.
Mia M.
Bangor, ME

I love this dish soap. Its amazing how dry your hands get after washing the dishes, but this soap moisturizers them and smells amazing!
Angel S.
Angel S.

I love the scent of this product so much! the moisturizing olay mixed in makes my hands so silky soft after washing dishes- a miracle!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Lima, OH

I really like that this detergent doesn't dry out your hands. It also smells great and of course with Dawn its an excellent degreaser.
Heaven D.
Heaven D.
Sacramento, CA

After washing dishes I use this soap to make my hands soft and it makes it smooth there's a bit of dry feeling but I can live with it.
Helen I.
Helen I.
Suwanee, GA

A fresh, clean scent for dishwash soap is always the best option! I love cucumber and melon scents, so this one blew me away. Love it!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Powell, TN

Always dawn! Gets dishes clean, don't have to scrub much and removes grease. Its great for getting stains and working outside as well.
Pratima G.
Pratima G.

Omg don't even get me started with this. This stuff leaves my dishes more clean than anything else and my hands are as soft as a baby.
Emilee R.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS

I LOVE THIS SCENT! It is so refreshing. It's gentle on my hands, and really cleans my dishes. I also use it to clean my pint brushes!
Nancy N.
Nancy N.
Melbourne, FL

Dawn is the best of the best. Even though it can be a little pricey, it is worth the extra cost to have grease free hands and dishes.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Dubuque , Ia

Great dishwashing liquid. it cuts through grease, gets my dishes sparkling clean, and i use it to get tough stains out of clothes!!!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now