Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Lekea H.
Lekea H.
Clinton, OK

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! :) it smells amazing, gets your greasy dishes nice and clean, and I love how much better my hands feel after doing dishes with this.
Becky P.
Becky P.
Frankfort, KY

I love all Dawn products because they are best at cutting grease, but this is my favorite scent because it smells wonderful. A little goes a long way.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hancock, MI

I have dry hands so anything that will keep my hands form getting too dry is a win for me. Smells great, tough on grease, good price, all around great
Megan B.
Megan B.
Dallas, TX

I work out a lot. Which means I meal prep, and have a ton of dishes, a lot. My hands get so dry and my cuticles suffered, until I found this product.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Bronx, NY

So many soaps left my skin dry and irritated this formula is perfect, cuts grease and still is sensitive on my skin. Sis I mention the perfect scent?
Chinyere J.
Chinyere J.
Grand Rapids, MI

Love this soap this is one of our special soaps that isn't used on the daily to avoid waste but when used it's great and my hands really do feel soft
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Findlay, OH

Very nice soap. I like that they come in bigger bottles so that you don't have to keep constantly running to the store. Especially if you have kids.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Bakersfield, CA

I hate running out of this product. It's such a great cleaner. It smells absolutely amazing and it also helps make my hands feel soft after using it
Maria R.
Maria R.
Maywood, CA

Really like this soap it doesn't damage my hands as other soaps i don't get my hands damaged and it makes it more fun to wash the dishes more often
Laura G.
Laura G.

If you prefer to hand wash like I do this is a definite crowd pleaser. It leaves your hands so incredibly soft you will not regret purchasing this!
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now