Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.
6 colors available

BY DAWN #55 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel soft...My hands felt softer but I abs... 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an a...Yes! This dish soap in my opin... 1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands s...Yes and doesnt make your skin ... 2 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
Heaven D.
Heaven D.
Sacramento, CA
After washing dishes I use this soap to make my hands soft and it makes it smooth there's a bit of dry feeling but I can live with it.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Powell, TN
Always dawn! Gets dishes clean, don't have to scrub much and removes grease. Its great for getting stains and working outside as well.
Angel S.
Angel S.
I love the scent of this product so much! the moisturizing olay mixed in makes my hands so silky soft after washing dishes- a miracle!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Lima, OH
I really like that this detergent doesn't dry out your hands. It also smells great and of course with Dawn its an excellent degreaser.
Helen I.
Helen I.
Suwanee, GA
A fresh, clean scent for dishwash soap is always the best option! I love cucumber and melon scents, so this one blew me away. Love it!
Pratima G.
Pratima G.
Omg don't even get me started with this. This stuff leaves my dishes more clean than anything else and my hands are as soft as a baby.
Nancy N.
Nancy N.
Palm Bay, FL
Dawn is the best of the best. Even though it can be a little pricey, it is worth the extra cost to have grease free hands and dishes.
Emilee R.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
I LOVE THIS SCENT! It is so refreshing. It's gentle on my hands, and really cleans my dishes. I also use it to clean my pint brushes!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Kaukauna, WI
This stuff is good, but I do prefer the original blue stuff better. Just doesn't leave my dishes as clean as I would like them to be
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Purcellville, VA
I hate to wash dishes because it dries out my hands and weakens my nails. This soap keeps my hands feeling fresh and my nails strong
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?