Add a Photo

#62 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Ignatzia R.
Ignatzia R.

We love this dishwash at our house. It works really well against grease but has the added benefit of not drying out my already sensitive hands.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Long Beach, CA

I bought this specifically for the reason that it doesn't dry out your hands as you're washing dishes and I was not disappointed it works great
Kellene S.
Kellene S.
Summerville, SC

The dawn hand renewal system is great for not drying out your hands while doing the dishes. And as a plus the lavender scent is very pleasant.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Rodeo, CA

The scent didn't go well with my personal tastes but it cleans dishes well and you only need a drop or two to get a good lather on your sponge
lindsey a.
lindsey a.
Saint Joseph, MI

I like this product because its good quilety and it cleans and leaves everything fresh. it is a good value and i bought it from walmrt usually
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Beaufort, NC

Love this dish soap. I love all dawn dish soaps but this is one of my favorites. Leaves hands feeling silky smooth! Dawn is always affordable.
Daejuanae G.
Daejuanae G.
Drexel Hill, PA

This not only washes the dishes and gets rid of all the grease and grime of the dishes but it keeps your hands soft i highly recommend dawn ..
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

Dawn makes the best liquid soap, it's doesn't dry out your hands and can be used for multiple things like getting stains out of your clothes.
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL

All the original power of Dawn with the added benefit of being gentle on your hands. I find my hands softer after using this to wash dishes.
Cori O.
Cori O.

Love that this keeps my hands moisturized. My hands usually dry out pretty bad when Im doing dishes and this product has made a difference.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now