Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Lititz , Pa

Dawn dish detergent works best on Grease. I love the lavender scent which is very calming. This dish detergent is also gentle on my hands.
Ashlynn M.
Ashlynn M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Cleans your dishes without destroying your hands. It may even leave your hands feeling softer. It has a wonderful relaxing lavender scent.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Fishers, IN

This is my favorite dish soap. The soft scent and feel is what brings me back to this soap again and again! It gets the dishes clean too.
Holly J.
Holly J.
Rock Hill, SC

Dawn has consistently proven to be one of the best dishwashers liquids. I love that this one smells great and is so gentle on your hands.
De S.
De S.

I absolutely love the smell. As someone without a dishwasher, I appreciate how soft this leaves your hands and doesn't dry out your skin
Devon S.
Devon S.
Raeford, NC

I'm constantly doing dishes and this stuff is so great at keeping my hands from getting dry and cracked. They also come in great scents!
Dianna A.
Dianna A.

I love th Dawn renewal dishwasing soaps. After washing dishes my hands feel smooth and not rough afer being under the water for a while.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Marion, NC

I use this to clean my hand wash only dishes. It does a great job with cleaning the dishes and it also leaves your hands smelling great.
McKenna H.
McKenna H.

This doesn't dry out your hands while washing dishes it leaves them feeling soft and smooth, plus it has a great scent! Love this soap!
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Evansville, IN

Simple amazing smells like your in a tropical o aces for a very low price leaves your hands soft and looking younger highly recommend:)
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now