Add a Photo

Kristy W.
Evansville, IN
July 3, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Simple amazing smells like your in a tropical o aces for a very low price leaves your hands soft and looking younger highly recommend:)
Mia M.
Mia M.
Bangor, ME
July 22, 2016, 6:04 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I love this dish soap. Its amazing how dry your hands get after washing the dishes, but this soap moisturizers them and smells amazing!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Lima, OH
June 22, 2016, 12:52 a.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
I really like that this detergent doesn't dry out your hands. It also smells great and of course with Dawn its an excellent degreaser.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Powell, TN
June 29, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
Always dawn! Gets dishes clean, don't have to scrub much and removes grease. Its great for getting stains and working outside as well.
Heaven D.
Heaven D.
Sacramento, CA
July 13, 2016, 3:39 a.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
After washing dishes I use this soap to make my hands soft and it makes it smooth there's a bit of dry feeling but I can live with it.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Sept. 16, 2016, 3:50 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I love the scent of this product so much! the moisturizing olay mixed in makes my hands so silky soft after washing dishes- a miracle!
Helen I.
Helen I.
Suwanee, GA
June 21, 2016, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
A fresh, clean scent for dishwash soap is always the best option! I love cucumber and melon scents, so this one blew me away. Love it!
Pratima G.
Pratima G.
June 26, 2016, 6:51 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Omg don't even get me started with this. This stuff leaves my dishes more clean than anything else and my hands are as soft as a baby.
Nancy N.
Nancy N.
Melbourne, FL
June 20, 2016, 8:19 p.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
Dawn is the best of the best. Even though it can be a little pricey, it is worth the extra cost to have grease free hands and dishes.
Emilee R.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
June 27, 2016, 8:52 p.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
I LOVE THIS SCENT! It is so refreshing. It's gentle on my hands, and really cleans my dishes. I also use it to clean my pint brushes!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?