Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Daejuanae G.
Daejuanae G.
Drexel Hill, PA

This not only washes the dishes and gets rid of all the grease and grime of the dishes but it keeps your hands soft i highly recommend dawn ..
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Beaufort, NC

Love this dish soap. I love all dawn dish soaps but this is one of my favorites. Leaves hands feeling silky smooth! Dawn is always affordable.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

Dawn makes the best liquid soap, it's doesn't dry out your hands and can be used for multiple things like getting stains out of your clothes.
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL

All the original power of Dawn with the added benefit of being gentle on your hands. I find my hands softer after using this to wash dishes.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Addison, TX

This is what my grandmother always has at her house when we come to visit and she has the softest hands ever so that has to mean something.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA

This is the only dishwashing soap that i have tried so far that does not dry my hands out when constantly washing dishes from a big family.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA

I like this dish soap because it has that extra moisturizer to help keep your hands soft. The scent is also nice but I prefer bolder smells
Marissa J.
Marissa J.

I absolutely adore this brand and fragrance. It smells wonderful. Amd helps keepy hands moisturized while i do the daily dishwashing chore.
Mary P.
Mary P.

I love the way it washes dishes they are actually clean
And the scent is beautiful pots and pans are actually cleaned right the first time.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I love that Dawn collaborated with Olay. This was perfect for the excessive hand washers like me. It leaves my hands moisturized and smooth
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?