Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Reem T.
Reem T.
Dearborn, MI

Love the scent. I think it smelled so good I wasted it within a couple weeks. I would recommend to buy and not keep using because of the smell. Lol
Mahogany S.
Mahogany S.
davenport, FL

I love washing dishes because of this dawn product. The soap left my hands soft and smelling good unlike other dish soap that lives my hand smelly.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Taunton, MA

Used to hate washing dishes because it would dry out my hands but after buying this I don't mind washing the dishes. It makes my hands feel smooth
Alfonso Y Alexa S.
Alfonso Y Alexa S.
Roswell, GA

Its great for washing dishes and while you are at it you can feel how it softens your hands rough on grease soft on your hands awesome convination
Anna A.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH

Smells really good! Tough on grease and cooked on foods, but easy and moisturizing on the hands. Good product, good price, good variety of scents.
It washes my dishes. Leaves my hands feeling smooth. Smells great. I just sometimes feel like it takes a little too long to get the dishes clean.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Maryland Heights, MO

I have eczema, so this is really good on my skin! Most soaps strip my skin and it's really painful, this one helps my skin instead of hurting it!
Brittany N.
Brittany N.

I love this because it makes my hands feel so moisturized! Normally my hands feel so dry after hand washing but with this stuff they feel amazing
Katie B.
Katie B.
Superior, CO

Smells so good and works well. It doesn't totally dry out my hands (important in dry Colorado winters!) and the smell makes me want to do dishes!
Brayan G.
Brayan G.
Coral Gables, FL

This is a miracle worker takes all those though stains right off without having to be scrubbing so hard makes washing the dishes so much easier.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now