Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Patrice J.
Patrice J.
Surrey, British Columbia

It makes my dishwashing experience easier! It also smells good which I love! Plus it does not leave your hands feeling weird unlike other dishwashing liquids.
Christina Q.
Christina Q.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

If you have dry hands this product is the best because most dish soaps dry out your hands and this product leaves your hand soft like you just used hand Cream
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

This stuff is amazing. Not only does it get your dishes clean it smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling nice and smooth! No dry hands with this bad boy.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Los angeles, Ca

I love this dish soap. Left my hands very soft after washing. I even just started using it as hand soap because of the smell and how soft it leaves my hands.
Sam W.
Sam W.
Merchantville, NJ

I tried this once but wasn't a big fan. It was marketed to help your hands but it seemed like a marketing gimmick. I'll stick to the regualr ol' blue liquid.
kierra m.
kierra m.

Hand Renewal Dawn Plus Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid 30 Fl Oz Hand Renewal Dawn Plus Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid 30 Fl Oz
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Memphis, TN

I find myself continuously going back to this dish soap. I love the smell. The price is very reasonable. I like this is doesn't leave a grimy film on dishes.
Chloe D.
Chloe D.
Brunswick, MD

Thai is great on grease and soft on your hands. I have sensitive skin and this leaves my hands feeling soft and not cracked. I am just not a fan of the scent
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
Spring Hill, FL

This is a very nice scent when it comes to dish soaps. Not only does it leave your dishes smelling nice but it only leaves your hands smelling great as well.
Kal H.
Kal H.
Milton, FL

Was given this as a gift and loved it. I love that it cleans my dishes well, but also makes my hands soft and smells super good!! Would definalty buy again.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now