Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Katie S.
Katie S.
Monaca, PA

Only dish soap I will use. I like that it helps keep your hands soft and not dry and cracked. Only thing that will cut through the grease from cooking and baking.
D K.
D K.

What's more amazing than having a product that offers perfectly clean dishes and keeps your hands soft? If that sounds amazing to you, you will love this product.
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Cross Lanes, WV

This stuff is a life saver, I wash dishes every day and sometimes more than once and my hands are always dry and cracked but this really made my hands soft again!
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Greeneville, TN

I love this dish detergent! It makes everything so clean while smelling amazing! This detergent doesn't leave your hands feeling dry, it leaves them feeling soft!
Joyce N.
Joyce N.
Austin, Tx

I buy this because I wash my dishes by hand and that turns my hands into a shriveled, dry mess. I love the scent, and this really does keep my hands moisturized.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

My fiancé's aunt bought this for us after our daughter was born a couple years ago and we keep going back to it! It smells great and doesn't dry out your hands!
Dallas L.
Dallas L.

This dish soap smells so delicious, makes my hands feel soft and not so dried out like other dish soaps do. Great for times when you ate washing dishes by hand!
Rylee W.
Rylee W.
San Antonio, TX

This dish soap is my holy grail. It makes me so happy when I'm done washing dishes to not have super dried out hands and to have my dishes completely spotless.
Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
Bradenton, FL

Smells amazing! It cleans just as well as regular dawn. It makes your kitchen smell great and your hand don't feel like they have been in water after washing.
Patrice J.
Patrice J.
Surrey, British Columbia

It makes my dishwashing experience easier! It also smells good which I love! Plus it does not leave your hands feeling weird unlike other dishwashing liquids.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now