Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.

This is one of my favorites from dawn soap! It is perfect for washing dishes and keeps your hands from getting all dry! It really does keep your hands smooth and soft.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Corona, CA

I usually try to stick with soaps that won't make my hands rough after finishing washing my dishes. This soap is everything,smells amazing and you'll have silky hands
MARIA A.
MARIA A.
Los Angeles, CA

Leaves your hands smooth as a baby never feels when it comes to washing dishes along with other products this are one my favorite very effective won't disappoint you
Jill B.
Jill B.
Middlefield , CT

Ok, easy on hands but doesn't do a great job removing grease and stuck on foods. Dawn platinum is the bomb, and does everything it says.. And it's not harsh on hands
Renae B.
Renae B.

Of course this product works wonders on dirty dishes, but I love the scent of this one. It does dry out your hands if you wash too long, but the scent is wonderful!
Charise C.
Charise C.
Wilsonville, OR

Literally keeps your hands so soft and smooth! And cleans dishes like it should šŸ’Ŗ and with their commercials with the cute baby animals, how can you not love this?!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Wildomar, Ca

The dawn plus hand renewal dishwashing liquid left my dishes clean and without spots while mositurizing and refreshing my hands. My hands were so soft after use!!!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

I always have a problem with dishwashing soap leaving my hands feeling dry. This product doesn't do that at all. I also love using this to clean my makeup brushes.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI

This dish soap works great. It's dawn so of course it's great. I like the hand renewal, it prevents my already dry cracked nursing hands from breaking down further
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA

Dawn is one of my favorite brands of dish soaps to use. It is very affordable and can buy almost at any store. The scent is amazing. It cleans my dishes very good.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now