Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Chinyere J.
Chinyere J.
Grand Rapids, MI

Love this soap this is one of our special soaps that isn't used on the daily to avoid waste but when used it's great and my hands really do feel soft
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Bakersfield, CA

I hate running out of this product. It's such a great cleaner. It smells absolutely amazing and it also helps make my hands feel soft after using it
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Findlay, OH

Very nice soap. I like that they come in bigger bottles so that you don't have to keep constantly running to the store. Especially if you have kids.
Laura G.
Laura G.

If you prefer to hand wash like I do this is a definite crowd pleaser. It leaves your hands so incredibly soft you will not regret purchasing this!
Reem T.
Reem T.
Dearborn, MI

Love the scent. I think it smelled so good I wasted it within a couple weeks. I would recommend to buy and not keep using because of the smell. Lol
Osmarely G.
Osmarely G.
Logansport, IN

I just love dawn it's my got to for a lot of this its just amazing it really fight Grease very well it's by far the best hands down dawn is amazing
Rachell R.
Rachell R.
Adairsville, GA

It smells so good and my hands feel great but I did not feel good with the way the dishes came out. It felt like it had an oily residue left on it.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Taunton, MA

Used to hate washing dishes because it would dry out my hands but after buying this I don't mind washing the dishes. It makes my hands feel smooth
Anna A.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH

Smells really good! Tough on grease and cooked on foods, but easy and moisturizing on the hands. Good product, good price, good variety of scents.
Alfonso Y Alexa S.
Alfonso Y Alexa S.
Roswell, GA

Its great for washing dishes and while you are at it you can feel how it softens your hands rough on grease soft on your hands awesome convination
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?