Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.
6 colors available

BY DAWN #55 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes? 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Maryland Heights, MO
I have eczema, so this is really good on my skin! Most soaps strip my skin and it's really painful, this one helps my skin instead of hurting it!
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
I love this because it makes my hands feel so moisturized! Normally my hands feel so dry after hand washing but with this stuff they feel amazing
Brayan G.
Brayan G.
Coral Gables, FL
This is a miracle worker takes all those though stains right off without having to be scrubbing so hard makes washing the dishes so much easier.
Ignatzia R.
Ignatzia R.
We love this dishwash at our house. It works really well against grease but has the added benefit of not drying out my already sensitive hands.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Long Beach, CA
I bought this specifically for the reason that it doesn't dry out your hands as you're washing dishes and I was not disappointed it works great
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Beaufort, NC
Love this dish soap. I love all dawn dish soaps but this is one of my favorites. Leaves hands feeling silky smooth! Dawn is always affordable.
lindsey a.
lindsey a.
Saint Joseph, MI
I like this product because its good quilety and it cleans and leaves everything fresh. it is a good value and i bought it from walmrt usually
Daejuanae G.
Daejuanae G.
Drexel Hill, PA
This not only washes the dishes and gets rid of all the grease and grime of the dishes but it keeps your hands soft i highly recommend dawn ..
Faith B.
Faith B.
Rodeo, CA
The scent didn't go well with my personal tastes but it cleans dishes well and you only need a drop or two to get a good lather on your sponge
Kellene S.
Kellene S.
Summerville, SC
The dawn hand renewal system is great for not drying out your hands while doing the dishes. And as a plus the lavender scent is very pleasant.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?