Add a Photo

#67 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
July 14, 2016, 9:31 a.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
It washes my dishes. Leaves my hands feeling smooth. Smells great. I just sometimes feel like it takes a little too long to get the dishes clean.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Maryland Heights, MO
June 21, 2016, 1:51 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
I have eczema, so this is really good on my skin! Most soaps strip my skin and it's really painful, this one helps my skin instead of hurting it!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Superior, CO
Aug. 21, 2016, 2:56 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Smells so good and works well. It doesn't totally dry out my hands (important in dry Colorado winters!) and the smell makes me want to do dishes!
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
June 27, 2016, 10:56 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I love this because it makes my hands feel so moisturized! Normally my hands feel so dry after hand washing but with this stuff they feel amazing
Brayan G.
Brayan G.
Coral Gables, FL
July 17, 2016, 1:51 a.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
This is a miracle worker takes all those though stains right off without having to be scrubbing so hard makes washing the dishes so much easier.
Ignatzia R.
Ignatzia R.
June 30, 2016, 9:51 a.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
We love this dishwash at our house. It works really well against grease but has the added benefit of not drying out my already sensitive hands.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Long Beach, CA
July 19, 2016, 10:40 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
I bought this specifically for the reason that it doesn't dry out your hands as you're washing dishes and I was not disappointed it works great
Faith B.
Faith B.
Rodeo, CA
June 24, 2016, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
The scent didn't go well with my personal tastes but it cleans dishes well and you only need a drop or two to get a good lather on your sponge
Kellene S.
Kellene S.
Summerville, SC
June 25, 2016, 12:45 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
The dawn hand renewal system is great for not drying out your hands while doing the dishes. And as a plus the lavender scent is very pleasant.
lindsey a.
lindsey a.
Saint Joseph, MI
July 14, 2016, 12:29 a.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
I like this product because its good quilety and it cleans and leaves everything fresh. it is a good value and i bought it from walmrt usually
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?