Add a Photo

Neha P.
Rockport, TX
June 25, 2016, 1:19 a.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
With this product I have mixed feeling. the reason why I like this prouct is because It makes my dishes clean like no other prodcuts did so far, but then at the same time I think It ruins my hands, after using this procduct I have gotten chap hands where it hard for me to to touch anytihing because it feels rough.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
June 25, 2016, 2:36 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I have been purchasing Dawn ever since living with my Mom growing up. It was all we ever used. I absolutely love the hand renewal in this scent or really any scent. It works well with people who have super dry and/or sensitive hands. I will not buy any other brand at all. I would recommend this over any others.
Parisse N.
Parisse N.
May 16, 2016, 12:37 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Dishes are already a tedious chore but why have to deal with dryness to your hands afterword? ive been looking for a dish soap that is tough on the mess but awesome on my hands and my search is over! The product keeps them soft after and not to mention it smells amazing! Will definitely tell people about this.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Emporia, KS
June 22, 2016, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Not only do i use this on my dishes but i also use it to clean my makeup brushes. it has a great scent an is very nourishing for them. it keeps your hands nice and moisturized while using it. it has a good price point and can often find coupons for it. i would recommend it for both dishes and makeup brushes
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Rexburg, ID
June 22, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
This dish soap is perfect for those who don't wear gloves when washing dishes. I never do and my hands have paid for it. But this soap doesn't damage my hands at all! It actually leaves them feeling soft and touchable. This soap also leaves my dishes super clean and gets all the left over food right off.
Raul A.
Raul A.
Bound Brook, NJ
June 20, 2016, 10:14 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I'm not a big fan of the dish soaps because it always leaves my hands very dry. But this dish soap it's very convenient, It actually leaves my hands very soft to the touch. I never thought I'd like to do the dishes but now I rather enjoy washing dishes with this dish soap. That may sound weird but I do.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Fishers Island, NY
June 22, 2016, 11:37 a.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
I'm going to start off by saying I love the scent of this product. It smells so nice vs the sink load of dishes that you know I don't want to wash. The price is great and I only have pros to say about the product... like how it removes caked on grease and other nastys. Yes Id highly recommend this soap!
Devan F.
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
July 3, 2016, 12:05 a.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
This is one of my favorite kinds of dawn (which is the only detergent I purchase). It literally leaves your hands feeling so soft and moisturized, which is so different than most dishwashing detergents. Plus, the smell is amazing. So, you can get your dishes washed and your hands moisturized all in one.
Donna D.
Donna D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Aug. 21, 2016, 2:57 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I love the smell of this soap. I use this soap to do dishes in the winter because my hands get super dry and cracked. I wouldn't say it prevents dryness but it definitely doesn't dry out your hands like a lot of other soaps. Gets the dishes clean and doesn't totally kill my hands. That's all I can ask.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
West Jordan, UT
July 13, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I always use dawn ...I cook daily and for me dawn just makes washing my dishes pot and pans a lot easier and faster..I really do like the Olay line they have I actually can use it for hand soap and it doesn't dry out my hands..but I can't always find it but when I do I definitely always purchase it
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?