Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.

BY DAWN #25 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes? 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
This is by far my favorite dish soap. I purchased it the first time because the packaging caught my eye, it is kind of pearly colored and looks nice, and then when I read the label and noted that it was supposed to help my hands while i wash I was like, " Sure, why not?" Boy am I glad I did, because this is the only kind I have used ever since that day. They aren't exaggerating with the claim to help your hands feel softer, my hands have never been in such great shape as they are now. From the very first use, my hands felt like silk, and I typically have very dry and rough hands from different cleaners and soaps. Each time I used it for like three weeks they just kept getting softer and softer, and now I use this nearly every other day and it maintains the softness. I don't even have to use hand creme or lotion anymore. And, it gets my dishes super clean too! The soap doesn't break down as quickly as some other kinds, so your water stays nice and soapy throughout the time you are washing. And I love this particular scent of this product, it almost makes me forget that I am doing chores.
Morgan S.
Just recently discovered this and is a savior on my hands when hand washing dishes! I have severe eczema on my hands so this doesn't flare up my hands and make them crack afterwords.. will definitely keep buying!
Lisa D.
So thankful to Dawn for creating a dish soap that cares for your hands! I can't even begin to explain how bothersome it is to have dry chapped hands after washing a sink full of dishes-especially in the winter. This product is effective, smells delicious, and gets the job done!
Leah W.
The dish soap is effective, smells good and it's very soft, it lasts a long time but for me personally I feel like my plastic cups and bowls hold the smell of the dish soap and it adds a food aversion for me. I prefer unscented so it won't be a repeat purchase.
Anna M.
Battle Creek, MI
Dawn is the only brand of dish soap I use. It doesn't overly dry out my hands and this specific formula is great! It does an amazing job cleaning my dishes and destroying grease and crud. I love the scents and formulas. Dawn will always have me as a customer!
Chelsea C.
Pottstown, PA
I use this dish soap to wash dishes every day. It has olay in it to keep your hands soft and it works wonderfully I hate when my hands get all dry and brittle but this dish soap doesn't make that happen it keeps them soft and is very gentle on the skin.
Andrea E.
Pasco, WA
I swear all dish soaps dry my hands out so badly that they crack. This soap is tough on grease like the original Dawn, but has the Olay products to protect my hands. I also feel safe using this soap to clean my breastfeeding parts and my baby's bottles.
MacKenna C.
knox
my favorite dishwashing soap. I usually have to hand wash some non-dishwasher safe products. I use this to keep my hands feeling soft and yummy smelling. I never thought a soap could make your hands so soft but also tough on food and other products.
Katie R.
I always hated washing dishes because of how it left my hands feeling. This dish soap not only gets my dishes squeaky clean, it also leaves my hands feeling so soft. I normally buy this soap at Target but will grab it at Sam's Club occasionally.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I love this dish soap for many reasons. It smells amazing, and gets my dishes clean in no time. It makes washing my dishes by hand much easier. I also find it easy on my skin, like it claims to be. This will be my go-to dish soap from now on!
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?