Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.

BY DAWN #63 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dis...1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling...1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?2 Answers
Leah W.
The dish soap is effective, smells good and it's very soft, it lasts a long time but for me personally I feel like my plastic cups and bowls hold the smell of the dish soap and it adds a food aversion for me. I prefer unscented so it won't be a repeat purchase.
Alex C.
Arvada, CO
The reason I buy this stuff is to wash my makeup brushes. I like this one because it helps keep the softness of my bushes and when I’m washing them it doesn’t strip the moisture from my hands either. I mix this one with a antibacterial one and I’m good to go!
Anna M.
Battle Creek, MI
Dawn is the only brand of dish soap I use. It doesn't overly dry out my hands and this specific formula is great! It does an amazing job cleaning my dishes and destroying grease and crud. I love the scents and formulas. Dawn will always have me as a customer!
Andrea E.
Pasco, WA
I swear all dish soaps dry my hands out so badly that they crack. This soap is tough on grease like the original Dawn, but has the Olay products to protect my hands. I also feel safe using this soap to clean my breastfeeding parts and my baby's bottles.
Chelsea C.
Pottstown, PA
I use this dish soap to wash dishes every day. It has olay in it to keep your hands soft and it works wonderfully I hate when my hands get all dry and brittle but this dish soap doesn't make that happen it keeps them soft and is very gentle on the skin.
MacKenna C.
knox
my favorite dishwashing soap. I usually have to hand wash some non-dishwasher safe products. I use this to keep my hands feeling soft and yummy smelling. I never thought a soap could make your hands so soft but also tough on food and other products.
Katie B.
I always hated washing dishes because of how it left my hands feeling. This dish soap not only gets my dishes squeaky clean, it also leaves my hands feeling so soft. I normally buy this soap at Target but will grab it at Sam's Club occasionally.
Sydney G.
Dawn works just as well as any other dish soap. What I love about Dawn though, is the Olay hand renewal. It’s great to have as someone who lives in a colder climate. My hands don’t dry up or crack anymore when I wash dishes during winter!
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I love this dish soap for many reasons. It smells amazing, and gets my dishes clean in no time. It makes washing my dishes by hand much easier. I also find it easy on my skin, like it claims to be. This will be my go-to dish soap from now on!
Joyce C.
Madison, AL
This entire line of Dawn with Olay is amazing. Usually when I wash dishes my hands get pruny and dried out after. This helps eliminate that issue. And you really can't beat it at this price point either. It's so affordable and so worth it.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?