Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ

I absolutely love this dishwashing liquid! It basically takes washing dishes to a whole other level for me. Not only do my hands come out smooth but smelling amazing! They aren't rough anymore and looking like straight up raisins. And you don't have to use a lot of product, it lasts with just a little bit. Love Love Love this!
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Randolph, WI

I absolutely do not like to do the dishes, but this dish soap makes it better. I love the smell that it has, but I don't really care for how slippery it makes my hands feel. I know a lot of people like it when their hands feel silky in the water, but I'm not a huge fan. Overall, I love the smell and you can't beat the price!
Allie V.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA

I use this to deep clean my makeup brushes and this works so perfect! I have tried many solutions but nothing like this. It removes all the bacteria and makeup off the brushes. While cleaning my brushes it's also leaving moisture on my hands and I love this scent so much. It's inexpensive and I bought this at Walgreens.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Hays, KS

I do quite a bit of dishes in my home so my hands are always submerged under water. My hands were so rough and dry, even lotion couldn't help them. I then started using this soap and it completely changed the way I look at doing dishes. Not only does it make my hands more soft but it leaves the dishes super clean!
Neha P.
Neha P.
Rockport, TX

With this product I have mixed feeling. the reason why I like this prouct is because It makes my dishes clean like no other prodcuts did so far, but then at the same time I think It ruins my hands, after using this procduct I have gotten chap hands where it hard for me to to touch anytihing because it feels rough.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I have been purchasing Dawn ever since living with my Mom growing up. It was all we ever used. I absolutely love the hand renewal in this scent or really any scent. It works well with people who have super dry and/or sensitive hands. I will not buy any other brand at all. I would recommend this over any others.
Parisse N.
Parisse N.

Dishes are already a tedious chore but why have to deal with dryness to your hands afterword? ive been looking for a dish soap that is tough on the mess but awesome on my hands and my search is over! The product keeps them soft after and not to mention it smells amazing! Will definitely tell people about this.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Emporia, KS

Not only do i use this on my dishes but i also use it to clean my makeup brushes. it has a great scent an is very nourishing for them. it keeps your hands nice and moisturized while using it. it has a good price point and can often find coupons for it. i would recommend it for both dishes and makeup brushes
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Rexburg, ID

This dish soap is perfect for those who don't wear gloves when washing dishes. I never do and my hands have paid for it. But this soap doesn't damage my hands at all! It actually leaves them feeling soft and touchable. This soap also leaves my dishes super clean and gets all the left over food right off.
Devan F.
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN

This is one of my favorite kinds of dawn (which is the only detergent I purchase). It literally leaves your hands feeling so soft and moisturized, which is so different than most dishwashing detergents. Plus, the smell is amazing. So, you can get your dishes washed and your hands moisturized all in one.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now