Add a Photo

#70 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Tara J.
Tara J.

My absolute favorite dish soap. My hand don't feel gross and greasy they feel soft and I've noticed this dish soap smells amazing . That's always a plus.
Deysi '.
Deysi '.
Fresno, CA

This brand is amazing I absolutely love it and can not use any other dishwasher. Not only does this soap clean my dishes it also has a great smell to it.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Collierville, TN

If you hand wash your dishes, you will love this soap! It keeps your hands soft while washing your dishes! Many soaps leave your hands dry. Not this one!
Lekea H.
Lekea H.
Clinton, OK

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! :) it smells amazing, gets your greasy dishes nice and clean, and I love how much better my hands feel after doing dishes with this.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL

I love this product because I trust Dawn and the hand renewal is really appealing to me since I have overly dry skin. I loe the peach and almond scent.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Saint Cloud, FL

This is one of the best dish soaps, it really lathers well and lasts through the whole wash. I don't have to worry about reapplying soap to the sponge.
Summer S.
Summer S.
Mentor, OH

Dawn is an affordable dish soap that lasts for a long time! This one really does keep your hands feeling soft and less dry than your average dish soap!
Becky P.
Becky P.
Frankfort, KY

I love all Dawn products because they are best at cutting grease, but this is my favorite scent because it smells wonderful. A little goes a long way.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hancock, MI

I have dry hands so anything that will keep my hands form getting too dry is a win for me. Smells great, tough on grease, good price, all around great
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Bronx, NY

So many soaps left my skin dry and irritated this formula is perfect, cuts grease and still is sensitive on my skin. Sis I mention the perfect scent?
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?