Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA

Dawn is one of my favorite brands of dish soaps to use. It is very affordable and can buy almost at any store. The scent is amazing. It cleans my dishes very good.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

I always have a problem with dishwashing soap leaving my hands feeling dry. This product doesn't do that at all. I also love using this to clean my makeup brushes.
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Cross lanes, Wv

This stuff is a life saver, I wash dishes every day and sometimes more than once and my hands are always dry and cracked but this really made my hands soft again!
D K.
D K.

What's more amazing than having a product that offers perfectly clean dishes and keeps your hands soft? If that sounds amazing to you, you will love this product.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Ellwood City, PA

Only dish soap I will use. I like that it helps keep your hands soft and not dry and cracked. Only thing that will cut through the grease from cooking and baking.
Joyce N.
Joyce N.
Austin, TX

I buy this because I wash my dishes by hand and that turns my hands into a shriveled, dry mess. I love the scent, and this really does keep my hands moisturized.
Dallas L.
Dallas L.

This dish soap smells so delicious, makes my hands feel soft and not so dried out like other dish soaps do. Great for times when you ate washing dishes by hand!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

My fiancé's aunt bought this for us after our daughter was born a couple years ago and we keep going back to it! It smells great and doesn't dry out your hands!
Rylee W.
Rylee W.
San Antonio, TX

This dish soap is my holy grail. It makes me so happy when I'm done washing dishes to not have super dried out hands and to have my dishes completely spotless.
Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
Bradenton, FL

Smells amazing! It cleans just as well as regular dawn. It makes your kitchen smell great and your hand don't feel like they have been in water after washing.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now