Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Dave R.
Dave R.
Red Deer, Alberta

This scent smelled great when I first bought it but it doesn't seem to smell that great once I'm doing the dishes with it. It's still nice and does the job, but I prefer other scents
Timesha B.
Timesha B.

I can't bother with too many harsh hand soap but for many years now I have chosen Dawn It gets my my dishes clean and keeps my hands soft. I even use it in my bath as a bubble bath.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Galloway, NJ

I personally have always loved dawn soaps but I like this one in particular because it smells so great and for the first time I can do the dishes without my hands feeling super dry.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX

It really is relaxing while doing the dishes with this dishwashing liquid. And it makes your hands feel like its getting a massage. Clean without putting so much work into doing it.
Robin G.
Robin G.
Elk Grove, CA

This dish soap cleans well and smells great; a definite plus for me. A little goes a long way, so very affordable and, yes, it did make my hands feel soft. Would totally recommend.
Molly W.
Molly W.

This product smells amazing! It is an effective dish soap and also a moisturizing hand soap. I have yet to find another product that serves these two purposes as well as this one.
Renee L.
Renee L.
Long Beach, Ca

Love dawn dish soap because it gets to work done very efficiently, but it feels like I have to keep it under running water for a while to get it fully off the dishes and my hands.
Miriam J.
Miriam J.

I already love dawn brand for dish washing soap and this fragrance is beyond wow. Leaves hands so soothing and soft I don't feel like I need lotion afterwards unlike other brands.
Judy K.
Judy K.

Usually whenever I buy something lavender scented it's too strong to me and I don't really like it. However, I really like how this isn't too strong. It also keeps my hands soft.
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA

Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid hands down. The hand renewal version only makes it better. It keeps my hands soft and even still feel moisturized after scrubbing many dishes.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now