Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Sam W.
Sam W.
Merchantville, NJ
Aug. 10, 2016, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I tried this once but wasn't a big fan. It was marketed to help your hands but it seemed like a marketing gimmick. I'll stick to the regualr ol' blue liquid.
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
Spring Hill, FL
July 5, 2016, 3:23 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
This is a very nice scent when it comes to dish soaps. Not only does it leave your dishes smelling nice but it only leaves your hands smelling great as well.
Chloe D.
Chloe D.
Brunswick, MD
July 6, 2016, 1:44 p.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
Thai is great on grease and soft on your hands. I have sensitive skin and this leaves my hands feeling soft and not cracked. I am just not a fan of the scent
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Memphis, TN
July 8, 2016, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
I find myself continuously going back to this dish soap. I love the smell. The price is very reasonable. I like this is doesn't leave a grimy film on dishes.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Shamokin, Pa
July 12, 2016, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
I like this soap because it doesn't smell like I'm doing a sink full of dishes when I use it. The lavender makes it a more relaxing and pleasant experience.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Mentor, OH
June 30, 2016, 10:56 a.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Love love love love this scent and the way it makes your hands feel. Not pricey at all and can buy it anywhere. Makes your dishes clean and smells good also
Liss M.
Liss M.
Wasco Ca
July 18, 2016, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
Usually we use the blue one but this one smells amazing yet they rarely have it in stores. A little goes long ways and cleans pots and pans sparkling clean.
Kal H.
Kal H.
Milton, FL
July 19, 2016, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
Was given this as a gift and loved it. I love that it cleans my dishes well, but also makes my hands soft and smells super good!! Would definalty buy again.
Viv Q.
Viv Q.
Aug. 13, 2016, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This one is my favorite from Dillon, it smells amazing and my hands feel so good afterwards. It leaves us up is smelling very nice and it cleans the dishes
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Medford, OR
June 27, 2016, 6:47 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I have noticed that my hands do not feel as dried out after dishes as before. It also works really well on my dishes and has done great with stuck n food.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?