Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Cross lanes, Wv

This stuff is a life saver, I wash dishes every day and sometimes more than once and my hands are always dry and cracked but this really made my hands soft again!
D K.
D K.

What's more amazing than having a product that offers perfectly clean dishes and keeps your hands soft? If that sounds amazing to you, you will love this product.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Ellwood City, PA

Only dish soap I will use. I like that it helps keep your hands soft and not dry and cracked. Only thing that will cut through the grease from cooking and baking.
Joyce N.
Joyce N.
Austin, TX

I buy this because I wash my dishes by hand and that turns my hands into a shriveled, dry mess. I love the scent, and this really does keep my hands moisturized.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

My fiancé's aunt bought this for us after our daughter was born a couple years ago and we keep going back to it! It smells great and doesn't dry out your hands!
Rylee W.
Rylee W.
San Antonio, TX

This dish soap is my holy grail. It makes me so happy when I'm done washing dishes to not have super dried out hands and to have my dishes completely spotless.
Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
Bradenton, FL

Smells amazing! It cleans just as well as regular dawn. It makes your kitchen smell great and your hand don't feel like they have been in water after washing.
Christina Q.
Christina Q.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

If you have dry hands this product is the best because most dish soaps dry out your hands and this product leaves your hand soft like you just used hand Cream
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

This stuff is amazing. Not only does it get your dishes clean it smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling nice and smooth! No dry hands with this bad boy.
Sam W.
Sam W.
Merchantville, NJ

I tried this once but wasn't a big fan. It was marketed to help your hands but it seemed like a marketing gimmick. I'll stick to the regualr ol' blue liquid.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now