Add a Photo

#62 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Daniera N.
Daniera N.

I refuse to use any other dish soap other than Dawn! And now that they are working with Olay, keeps my hands soft and clean as I'm scrubby nothig but dirty and grimy dishes :)
Vincenza M.
Vincenza M.
Everett, WA

I love dawn dish soap- always a staple in my house. But the reason I purchase this is because of the softness it gives to my hands, unlike other brands that dry out my hands.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Lawrence , KS

This item is great because it doesn't dry out your skin or irritate it while you are washing dishes. Added bonus: it's also safe and easy to use as a make-up brush cleanser!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

I absolutely love this product! The smell is amazing and it's easy on my hands but also gets my dishes sparkling clean without having to use to much. The price is also great
Kristy C.
Kristy C.

I love the whole Hand Renewal line, and this is a great scent. It really makes my hands softer. My favorite part is how many suds this makes. It gets my dishes really clean.
Emma F.
Emma F.

I love the scent of this. You get a nice later and it cuts through grease and other gunk pretty well. I also love that this does not dry out your hands when washing dishes.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

My hands are prone to cracking in the winter. I like using this dish detergent then because I feel like it is gentle on my hands & does what it supposed to do on my dishes!
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC

I love this soap so much! I always love buying this because it keeps my hands feeling so soft and my dishes clean! I adore the smell and it comes in a cute pink bottle.
Lexus F.
Lexus F.
Merced , CA

I love the smell of this I've always loved the mixture. It works well together and I use this product for tough dishes. Sometimes I use it when my dogs get really dirty
Shawna A.
Shawna A.
Norfolk, VA

By far my favorite dish detergent. Dawn is my favorite brand but I love this line because my hands dry out easily after a load of dishes. The added moisture is great.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now