Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.
6 colors available

BY DAWN #62 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel soft...My hands felt softer but I abs... 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an a...Yes! This dish soap in my opin... 1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands s...Yes and doesnt make your skin ... 2 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Cross lanes, WV
This stuff is a life saver, I wash dishes every day and sometimes more than once and my hands are always dry and cracked but this really made my hands soft again!
D K.
D K.
What's more amazing than having a product that offers perfectly clean dishes and keeps your hands soft? If that sounds amazing to you, you will love this product.
Joyce N.
Joyce N.
Austin, TX
I buy this because I wash my dishes by hand and that turns my hands into a shriveled, dry mess. I love the scent, and this really does keep my hands moisturized.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
My fiancé's aunt bought this for us after our daughter was born a couple years ago and we keep going back to it! It smells great and doesn't dry out your hands!
Rylee W.
Rylee W.
Springfield, VA
This dish soap is my holy grail. It makes me so happy when I'm done washing dishes to not have super dried out hands and to have my dishes completely spotless.
Christina Q.
Christina Q.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
If you have dry hands this product is the best because most dish soaps dry out your hands and this product leaves your hand soft like you just used hand Cream
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
This stuff is amazing. Not only does it get your dishes clean it smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling nice and smooth! No dry hands with this bad boy.
Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
Bradenton, FL
Smells amazing! It cleans just as well as regular dawn. It makes your kitchen smell great and your hand don't feel like they have been in water after washing.
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
Spring Hill, FL
This is a very nice scent when it comes to dish soaps. Not only does it leave your dishes smelling nice but it only leaves your hands smelling great as well.
Sam W.
Sam W.
Merchantville, NJ
I tried this once but wasn't a big fan. It was marketed to help your hands but it seemed like a marketing gimmick. I'll stick to the regualr ol' blue liquid.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?