Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Vincenza M.
Vincenza M.
Everett, WA

I love dawn dish soap- always a staple in my house. But the reason I purchase this is because of the softness it gives to my hands, unlike other brands that dry out my hands.
Kristy C.
Kristy C.

I love the whole Hand Renewal line, and this is a great scent. It really makes my hands softer. My favorite part is how many suds this makes. It gets my dishes really clean.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Lawrence, KS

This item is great because it doesn't dry out your skin or irritate it while you are washing dishes. Added bonus: it's also safe and easy to use as a make-up brush cleanser!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

My hands are prone to cracking in the winter. I like using this dish detergent then because I feel like it is gentle on my hands & does what it supposed to do on my dishes!
Emma F.
Emma F.

I love the scent of this. You get a nice later and it cuts through grease and other gunk pretty well. I also love that this does not dry out your hands when washing dishes.
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC

I love this soap so much! I always love buying this because it keeps my hands feeling so soft and my dishes clean! I adore the smell and it comes in a cute pink bottle.
Shawna A.
Shawna A.
Norfolk, VA

By far my favorite dish detergent. Dawn is my favorite brand but I love this line because my hands dry out easily after a load of dishes. The added moisture is great.
Lexus F.
Lexus F.
Merced , CA

I love the smell of this I've always loved the mixture. It works well together and I use this product for tough dishes. Sometimes I use it when my dogs get really dirty
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.

This is one of my favorites from dawn soap! It is perfect for washing dishes and keeps your hands from getting all dry! It really does keep your hands smooth and soft.
Tess M.
Tess M.
E Providence, RI

I wash my dishes with this soap and I'm also able to keep my hands nice and soft at the same time. Usually your hands get dry and brittle but this soap keeps the moist
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now