Add a Photo

#70 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Miriam J.
Miriam J.

I already love dawn brand for dish washing soap and this fragrance is beyond wow. Leaves hands so soothing and soft I don't feel like I need lotion afterwards unlike other brands.
Molly W.
Molly W.

This product smells amazing! It is an effective dish soap and also a moisturizing hand soap. I have yet to find another product that serves these two purposes as well as this one.
Renee L.
Renee L.
Long Beach, Ca

Love dawn dish soap because it gets to work done very efficiently, but it feels like I have to keep it under running water for a while to get it fully off the dishes and my hands.
Judy K.
Judy K.

Usually whenever I buy something lavender scented it's too strong to me and I don't really like it. However, I really like how this isn't too strong. It also keeps my hands soft.
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA

Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid hands down. The hand renewal version only makes it better. It keeps my hands soft and even still feel moisturized after scrubbing many dishes.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Fayetteville, TN

This dish washing soap makes me want to wash dishes in the sink!!! It cleans the dishes efficiently and you also have nice soft hands afterwards and the scents all smell great!!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.

Im absolutely in love with this dish washer soap great value not pricey at all, good scent doesn't leave your hands dry leaves your hands feeling good and smells very delicious
Daniera N.
Daniera N.

I refuse to use any other dish soap other than Dawn! And now that they are working with Olay, keeps my hands soft and clean as I'm scrubby nothig but dirty and grimy dishes :)
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.

I love all the dawn hand renewal soaps. My hands get dried out from watching dishes or just washing my hands, but this soap saves them and keeps them feeling smooth and clean.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.

Scrubbing really tends to dry my hands out, I hate it. But this does the trick! Keeps my hands nice & moisturized while sticking to task and getting the dishes nice and clean!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now