Add a Photo

Theresa S.
Theresa S.
July 10, 2016, 2:21 a.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
Scrubbing really tends to dry my hands out, I hate it. But this does the trick! Keeps my hands nice & moisturized while sticking to task and getting the dishes nice and clean!
Daniera N.
Daniera N.
June 30, 2016, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I refuse to use any other dish soap other than Dawn! And now that they are working with Olay, keeps my hands soft and clean as I'm scrubby nothig but dirty and grimy dishes :)
Vincenza M.
Vincenza M.
Everett, WA
July 1, 2016, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I love dawn dish soap- always a staple in my house. But the reason I purchase this is because of the softness it gives to my hands, unlike other brands that dry out my hands.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Olathe, KS
July 7, 2016, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This item is great because it doesn't dry out your skin or irritate it while you are washing dishes. Added bonus: it's also safe and easy to use as a make-up brush cleanser!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
June 20, 2016, 11:18 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
My hands are prone to cracking in the winter. I like using this dish detergent then because I feel like it is gentle on my hands & does what it supposed to do on my dishes!
Emma F.
Emma F.
I love the scent of this. You get a nice later and it cuts through grease and other gunk pretty well. I also love that this does not dry out your hands when washing dishes.
Lexus F.
Lexus F.
Merced , CA
June 23, 2016, 1:34 a.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
I love the smell of this I've always loved the mixture. It works well together and I use this product for tough dishes. Sometimes I use it when my dogs get really dirty
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Nov. 4, 2016, 1:47 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I love this soap so much! I always love buying this because it keeps my hands feeling so soft and my dishes clean! I adore the smell and it comes in a cute pink bottle.
Shawna A.
Shawna A.
Fort Mill, SC
June 27, 2016, 1:13 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
By far my favorite dish detergent. Dawn is my favorite brand but I love this line because my hands dry out easily after a load of dishes. The added moisture is great.
Tess M.
Tess M.
E Providence, RI
July 12, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
I wash my dishes with this soap and I'm also able to keep my hands nice and soft at the same time. Usually your hands get dry and brittle but this soap keeps the moist
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?