Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Melissa T.
Melissa T.

The claims of this leaving your hands soft is actually true. Whenever I washed dishes for big dinners this soap worked fast to clean but I never felt my hands dry out and it smells incredibly good!
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.
Syracuse, NY

Dawn has saved my dishes and my clothes. It's made to do what it should do and more. I swear by this product to get stains out of my clothes! It smells amazing and I just love this product overall
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Lenoir, NC

I love this stuff. Your hands feel amazing after you've washed dishes, and it leaves your kitchen smelling wonderful. It's great at cutting thru grease and baked on stuff. Cuts soak time in half!
Blanca P.
Blanca P.
Harbor City, CA

This is the best product I've tried in years. This isn't like other products that don't last. This last for a long time and not just that it has such a great smell and even moisturizes your skin.
Ly Huong H.
Ly Huong H.
Pearland, TX

Love that my hands do not become dry after washing dishes. I don't usually wear gloves when cleaning my dishes so I prefer a soap that isn't too harsh on my hands, definitely recommend this soap.
Alexandria V.
Alexandria V.

I love Dawn dishwashing soap! But my hand do usually get pretty dry while washing dishes so I'm glad they made his product! It always helps with keeping my hand moisturizer and soft to the touch!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Ardmore, OK

The scent is very nice and it does provide moisture, but I expected more from the moisturizer. Other than that it removes dirt and grime for dishes just as good as the original Dawn dish soaps.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA

I have always loved Dawn. It cleans really well without having to use a bunch. My whole family loves this scent. It smells more like ripe peaches than almond. The almond is almost undetectable.
Tracy G.
Tracy G.

This,product smells great, looks pretty, and doesn't dry out my hands. I do not feel it works,well on losing up stuck on food or grease. I use a lot, more than i should. I would still recommend
Sana A.
Sana A.
Toronto

Great dishwash . You don't need to use much to do dishes a get the job done very well . The best part about it is it does not leave your hand dry at all like the other brand of liquid dish soap
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now