Add a Photo

#62 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Karley F.
Karley F.

This was the first dawn hand renewal i tried and i really liked it. not only did it clean the dishes but it kept my hand feeling soft when i was done washing. plus it has a nice scent.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
North Tazewell, VA

Great product. Leaves hands incredibly smooth and doesn't dry out hands like typical dish washing liquids do. Your hands feel like you have freshly applied lotion after washing dishes.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Rio Rico, AZ

With this colder weather and having to wash dishes by hand my hands have been so dry. I love the smell and definitely feels great to the touch. Tough on grease but gentle to the hands.
Bobbie W.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH

Even though Palmolive is my first choice, if it's not available this is the perfect substitute if you're looking for a dish liquid that cleans really well, but, is great on your hands.
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL

This version of the Dawn hand renewal is the best. I like that it cuts the grease AND keeps my hands soft. The lavender scent gives me an excuse to do dishes because I LOVE that scent!
Ruth A.
Ruth A.
Hollywood, FL

I usually hate the smell of fish detergent, but this makes it so much better. I also love how smooth my hands feel when I'm done with the dishes. Plus it gets my dishes sparkly clean.
Dave R.
Dave R.
Red Deer, Alberta

This scent smelled great when I first bought it but it doesn't seem to smell that great once I'm doing the dishes with it. It's still nice and does the job, but I prefer other scents
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Galloway, NJ

I personally have always loved dawn soaps but I like this one in particular because it smells so great and for the first time I can do the dishes without my hands feeling super dry.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX

It really is relaxing while doing the dishes with this dishwashing liquid. And it makes your hands feel like its getting a massage. Clean without putting so much work into doing it.
Timesha B.
Timesha B.

I can't bother with too many harsh hand soap but for many years now I have chosen Dawn It gets my my dishes clean and keeps my hands soft. I even use it in my bath as a bubble bath.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now