Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.
6 colors available

BY DAWN #62 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel soft...My hands felt softer but I abs... 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an a...Yes! This dish soap in my opin... 1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands s...Yes and doesnt make your skin ... 2 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
I love all the dawn hand renewal soaps. My hands get dried out from watching dishes or just washing my hands, but this soap saves them and keeps them feeling smooth and clean.
Vincenza M.
Vincenza M.
Everett, WA
I love dawn dish soap- always a staple in my house. But the reason I purchase this is because of the softness it gives to my hands, unlike other brands that dry out my hands.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Olathe, KS
This item is great because it doesn't dry out your skin or irritate it while you are washing dishes. Added bonus: it's also safe and easy to use as a make-up brush cleanser!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
My hands are prone to cracking in the winter. I like using this dish detergent then because I feel like it is gentle on my hands & does what it supposed to do on my dishes!
Emma F.
Emma F.
I love the scent of this. You get a nice later and it cuts through grease and other gunk pretty well. I also love that this does not dry out your hands when washing dishes.
Lexus F.
Lexus F.
Merced , CA
I love the smell of this I've always loved the mixture. It works well together and I use this product for tough dishes. Sometimes I use it when my dogs get really dirty
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
I love this soap so much! I always love buying this because it keeps my hands feeling so soft and my dishes clean! I adore the smell and it comes in a cute pink bottle.
Shawna A.
Shawna A.
Fort Mill, SC
By far my favorite dish detergent. Dawn is my favorite brand but I love this line because my hands dry out easily after a load of dishes. The added moisture is great.
Halie S.
Halie S.
Eastlake, OH
One of the best invented things ever. This dish soap smells great and keeps your hands feeling soft and renewed. Also it's not priced to high so it even more awesome!!
Tess M.
Tess M.
E Providence, RI
I wash my dishes with this soap and I'm also able to keep my hands nice and soft at the same time. Usually your hands get dry and brittle but this soap keeps the moist
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?