Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

Favorite dish soap!! Cuts he grease and cleans just as well as the original dawn, absolute plus is that it does not dry out your hands like the original. Leaves hands feeling soft and has a great scent.
Catharine H.
Catharine H.

I always like using Dawn. It does the job at cleaning the dishes n grease. It is effective for me and its a good investment. I usually buy it from supermarket or target which has deals most of the time.
Bobbi D.
Bobbi D.
Orange Park, FL

Love washing my dishes with this liquid soap. Not only does it get the job done with a tiny bit of product but it also keeps my hands soft and not dried out. Love this product. It also smells wonderful!
Katie O.
Katie O.
Dade City, FL

Smells amazing and works great! I use it to wash my dishes and when I'm done I use it to wash my hands because it makes them feel so clean and they stay smelling so good for a long time after I use it.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC

This makes my hands feel silky smooth after washing the dishes. I'm a nurse, so during the day I am washing my hands constantly with alcohol based products and wishing I had the dish soap with me...lol
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Youngstown, OH

I love the smell of this soap and I love the fact that my hands don't feel dry and gross after doing the dishes. It makes cleaning less dreadful and I will be repurchasing. Good quality for the price.
Irena S.
Irena S.

Dawn has been the dish soap used in my parents house and my grandparents house since forever! So it's no surprise that I use it in my house. This one is awesome cause it keeps your hands feeling soft.
Keri B.
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY

The smell of this is amazing. This gets your dishes clean while it helps your hands also. I love this stuff. It's a little higher than the regular dawn but your getting two in one. Highly recommended
Jamie E.
Jamie E.

The smell of this dish soap smells like heaven. This dish soap helps with cleaning off all the gunk from your dishes and after using it my hands don't get all dry and gross like other dish soaps do.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Marion, IA

I love washing dishes but the water and soap make my hands very very rough I found this product and it has changed my life I don't have to use a ton of lotion and it leaves my skin super super soft
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now