Add a Photo

#72 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Timesha B.
Timesha B.
Oct. 30, 2016, 10:38 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I can't bother with too many harsh hand soap but for many years now I have chosen Dawn It gets my my dishes clean and keeps my hands soft. I even use it in my bath as a bubble bath.
Robin G.
Robin G.
Elk Grove, CA
July 11, 2016, 11:46 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This dish soap cleans well and smells great; a definite plus for me. A little goes a long way, so very affordable and, yes, it did make my hands feel soft. Would totally recommend.
Miriam J.
Miriam J.
July 3, 2016, 6:28 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I already love dawn brand for dish washing soap and this fragrance is beyond wow. Leaves hands so soothing and soft I don't feel like I need lotion afterwards unlike other brands.
Molly W.
Molly W.
Nov. 3, 2016, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This product smells amazing! It is an effective dish soap and also a moisturizing hand soap. I have yet to find another product that serves these two purposes as well as this one.
Renee L.
Renee L.
Long Beach, Ca
July 21, 2016, 2:21 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Love dawn dish soap because it gets to work done very efficiently, but it feels like I have to keep it under running water for a while to get it fully off the dishes and my hands.
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
June 28, 2016, 9:16 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid hands down. The hand renewal version only makes it better. It keeps my hands soft and even still feel moisturized after scrubbing many dishes.
Judy K.
Judy K.
June 28, 2016, 4 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Usually whenever I buy something lavender scented it's too strong to me and I don't really like it. However, I really like how this isn't too strong. It also keeps my hands soft.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Fayetteville , TN
July 11, 2016, 12:47 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
This dish washing soap makes me want to wash dishes in the sink!!! It cleans the dishes efficiently and you also have nice soft hands afterwards and the scents all smell great!!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
July 9, 2016, 12:48 a.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
Im absolutely in love with this dish washer soap great value not pricey at all, good scent doesn't leave your hands dry leaves your hands feeling good and smells very delicious
Daniera N.
Daniera N.
June 30, 2016, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I refuse to use any other dish soap other than Dawn! And now that they are working with Olay, keeps my hands soft and clean as I'm scrubby nothig but dirty and grimy dishes :)
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?