Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
North Tazewell, VA

Great product. Leaves hands incredibly smooth and doesn't dry out hands like typical dish washing liquids do. Your hands feel like you have freshly applied lotion after washing dishes.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Rio Rico, AZ

With this colder weather and having to wash dishes by hand my hands have been so dry. I love the smell and definitely feels great to the touch. Tough on grease but gentle to the hands.
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL

This version of the Dawn hand renewal is the best. I like that it cuts the grease AND keeps my hands soft. The lavender scent gives me an excuse to do dishes because I LOVE that scent!
Bobbie W.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH

Even though Palmolive is my first choice, if it's not available this is the perfect substitute if you're looking for a dish liquid that cleans really well, but, is great on your hands.
Ruth A.
Ruth A.
Hollywood, FL

I usually hate the smell of fish detergent, but this makes it so much better. I also love how smooth my hands feel when I'm done with the dishes. Plus it gets my dishes sparkly clean.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Galloway, NJ

I personally have always loved dawn soaps but I like this one in particular because it smells so great and for the first time I can do the dishes without my hands feeling super dry.
Timesha B.
Timesha B.

I can't bother with too many harsh hand soap but for many years now I have chosen Dawn It gets my my dishes clean and keeps my hands soft. I even use it in my bath as a bubble bath.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX

It really is relaxing while doing the dishes with this dishwashing liquid. And it makes your hands feel like its getting a massage. Clean without putting so much work into doing it.
Robin G.
Robin G.
Elk Grove, CA

This dish soap cleans well and smells great; a definite plus for me. A little goes a long way, so very affordable and, yes, it did make my hands feel soft. Would totally recommend.
Molly W.
Molly W.

This product smells amazing! It is an effective dish soap and also a moisturizing hand soap. I have yet to find another product that serves these two purposes as well as this one.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?