Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL

This is really good dish soap. It's nice to use in the winter when my hands are dry and prone to cracking and bleeding. It cleans dishes thoroughly without being rough on your skin. It's a great product!
Gaby L.
Gaby L.
Avondale, AZ

I use this product everyday to wash my dishes. Very effective product. Gets the job done fast and well. I purchased at fry's. Good value because it works well and come in a big bottle. I would recommend.
Bobbi D.
Bobbi D.
Orange Park, FL

Love washing my dishes with this liquid soap. Not only does it get the job done with a tiny bit of product but it also keeps my hands soft and not dried out. Love this product. It also smells wonderful!
Catharine H.
Catharine H.

I always like using Dawn. It does the job at cleaning the dishes n grease. It is effective for me and its a good investment. I usually buy it from supermarket or target which has deals most of the time.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Dade City, FL

Smells amazing and works great! I use it to wash my dishes and when I'm done I use it to wash my hands because it makes them feel so clean and they stay smelling so good for a long time after I use it.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC

This makes my hands feel silky smooth after washing the dishes. I'm a nurse, so during the day I am washing my hands constantly with alcohol based products and wishing I had the dish soap with me...lol
Irena S.
Irena S.

Dawn has been the dish soap used in my parents house and my grandparents house since forever! So it's no surprise that I use it in my house. This one is awesome cause it keeps your hands feeling soft.
Keri B.
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY

The smell of this is amazing. This gets your dishes clean while it helps your hands also. I love this stuff. It's a little higher than the regular dawn but your getting two in one. Highly recommended
Melissa T.
Melissa T.

The claims of this leaving your hands soft is actually true. Whenever I washed dishes for big dinners this soap worked fast to clean but I never felt my hands dry out and it smells incredibly good!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Marion, IA

I love washing dishes but the water and soap make my hands very very rough I found this product and it has changed my life I don't have to use a ton of lotion and it leaves my skin super super soft
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now