Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Loly S.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA

Good dish soap, does its job, didn't notice that much moisture compared to the normal Dawn soap because of the Olay. A little pricer than the normal one, because of the Olay, but still affordable. Recommend!
Tanrah L.
Tanrah L.
Pocatello, ID

This dish soap is super gentle on hands, it has an amazing scent. Gets all the tough grime off and it's not badly priced since you need to use so little. I picked this up at Walmart and I still purchase it.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Kilgore, TX

A bit pricey but it's super gentle and smells awesome! I wash my hands all day changing diapers in a classroom and my hands Crack easy but this soap keeps my hand moisturized even with all the hand washing.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Navarre, FL

I only buy down dish soap. Not one other brand can clean dishes with the smallest amount of soap out here. I also use this soap to give my dogs a bath. They smell so clean and it doesn't dry out their skin.
Smells great, gets my dishes cleaned up nicely and I don't have to fight to get rid of hard residue. Leaves my hands feeling soft and mositurized and smells great! Doesn't leave a film on my dishes either!
Ashlyn H.
Ashlyn H.
Davenport, FL

I love this soap, as a stay at home mom, I wash a lot of dishes! This product not only easily cleans, it actually helps to repair and moisturize my hands, who has time to moisturize with a three month old?
Ali L.
Ali L.

Dawn is my favorite dishwashing liquid and this is my favorite scent! It lathers up so well, washes all my dishes easily, removes stains and caked on food and is gentle on my skin. It's a great price, too!
Genita K.
Genita K.

It really only takes a few drops and hot water to get my dishes clean. My water isn't left feeling greasy or anything like that which I like since most. I appreciate that I'm also getting my money's worth.
Mo P.
Mo P.
Lakewood, CO

This product gets dishes incredibly clean, either as a pre-soak before putting dishes in the dishwasher or for hand-washing alone! It also leave hands feeling soft and moisturized, unlike other dish soaps.
Julia E.
Julia E.

Not a big fan of lavender, but my mom is! And she buys this also at the dollar tree! Of course it is smaller than you would buy at Walmart or target but still works just as great! It doesn't dry out hands
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now