Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Hilary A.
Hilary A.

This is probably my favorite dish soap. It smells great, gets the dishes squeaky clean using less soap, and it really does keep the hands softer than other dish soaps. Comes in handy when you wash a lot of dishes
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN

What I love most about this product is the scent and also even when doing dishes it doesn't dry my hands out. It is a good price and does last a while. Anyone that loves lavender will love the scent of this soap.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Surprise, AZ

Smells amazing and leaves dishes nice and clean. It's also amazing for your hands. It smells like peach and a hint of almond. It's a good price and comes in different sizes. I would definitely purchase this agin!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX

I love this it gets my dishes so clean and the smell is amazing! It leaves my hands soft and smelling amazing rather that feeling dry and like o need to moisturize. I will continue to buy dawn plus hand renewal.
Shawnice Z.
Shawnice Z.

I always get the soap and it's great on dishes. It smells good but I can't say that it's too great for my hands. It's a decent price and I always get the big bottle. I've been using it for years. Highly suggest.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Coram, New York

Love this. Love the smell and the face that you don't need a lot to do the job. We use it in a dish wand and it helps use small Amount to get more bang for your buck, price is decent and can often find coupons.
Ylenia E.
Ylenia E.

My aunt and I love using this soap because we wash dishes often. It really does save the skin and makes cleaning more tolerable. The scents are lovely as well, plus it gets the job done and cleans oily dishes!
Justine Y.
Justine Y.
Clackamas , OR

This dish soap doubles as not only a good dish soap, but also great to wash your hands with! It doesn't dry it or your skin and smells great! Good price and lasts a long time! I would recommend and re purchase
Cheria J.
Cheria J.
Philadelphia, PA

I really like a dish detergent that has moisturizing qualities especially in the winter time . It is really important to have a decent detergent that I also feel comfortable making sure my dishes are clean .
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Callahan, Fl

The hand renewal soap makes your hands very soft and cleans great all at the same time! It has a very wonderful scent and is a great price! I can find at my local wal mart. I would recommend to other to try.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now