Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Ashlyn H.
Ashlyn H.
Davenport, FL

I love this soap, as a stay at home mom, I wash a lot of dishes! This product not only easily cleans, it actually helps to repair and moisturize my hands, who has time to moisturize with a three month old?
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Savannah, GA

I like how this dish soap leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized. We always have the blue dawn on hand, but for hand washing some dishes, I really enjoy this scent and how it leaves my skin feeling.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.

I love the dawn hand renewal soap. We don't have a dishwasher so I like to use something gentle since I have my hands in it every night. It gets very bubbly which I like as keeps my hands from drying out.
Julia E.
Julia E.

Not a big fan of lavender, but my mom is! And she buys this also at the dollar tree! Of course it is smaller than you would buy at Walmart or target but still works just as great! It doesn't dry out hands
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
Ronceverte, WV

I don't hand wash my dishes very often as we use the dihwasher, but for my dutch oven and bamboo cutting boards I use this. I love the smell and that fact that my hands don't feel super dry after washing.
Casandra A.
Casandra A.
Vancouver , Wa

This is the only hand renewal soap I like, it doesn't dry out my hands. Moisturizes quite nicely. It has a lovely scent isn't to overpowering and washes my dishes very well. Would recommend and buy again.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Milton, MA

I do a lot of dishes in bulk (mainly because I'm too lazy or busy to do them as I use them), but this dish soap is good for those occasions so it doesn't dry out your hands the way regular dish soap does.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC

I love this dish soap. I only wash dishes by hand because I feel that's the best way to have clean plates so this formula is great it doesn't dry out my hands at all. The smell is very sweet and pleasant.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL

This is really good dish soap. It's nice to use in the winter when my hands are dry and prone to cracking and bleeding. It cleans dishes thoroughly without being rough on your skin. It's a great product!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Orlando, FL

I love that this soap is gentle on my hands yet still gets the dishes clean. Working in healthcare I always have dry hands and this soap just adds a little something to keeping them soft and moisturized.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now