Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Savannah, Ga

I like how this dish soap leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized. We always have the blue dawn on hand, but for hand washing some dishes, I really enjoy this scent and how it leaves my skin feeling.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.

I love the dawn hand renewal soap. We don't have a dishwasher so I like to use something gentle since I have my hands in it every night. It gets very bubbly which I like as keeps my hands from drying out.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Milton, MA

I do a lot of dishes in bulk (mainly because I'm too lazy or busy to do them as I use them), but this dish soap is good for those occasions so it doesn't dry out your hands the way regular dish soap does.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC

I love this dish soap. I only wash dishes by hand because I feel that's the best way to have clean plates so this formula is great it doesn't dry out my hands at all. The smell is very sweet and pleasant.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Orlando, FL

I love that this soap is gentle on my hands yet still gets the dishes clean. Working in healthcare I always have dry hands and this soap just adds a little something to keeping them soft and moisturized.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL

This is really good dish soap. It's nice to use in the winter when my hands are dry and prone to cracking and bleeding. It cleans dishes thoroughly without being rough on your skin. It's a great product!
Gaby L.
Gaby L.
Avondale, AZ

I use this product everyday to wash my dishes. Very effective product. Gets the job done fast and well. I purchased at fry's. Good value because it works well and come in a big bottle. I would recommend.
Bobbi D.
Bobbi D.
Orange Park, FL

Love washing my dishes with this liquid soap. Not only does it get the job done with a tiny bit of product but it also keeps my hands soft and not dried out. Love this product. It also smells wonderful!
Catharine H.
Catharine H.

I always like using Dawn. It does the job at cleaning the dishes n grease. It is effective for me and its a good investment. I usually buy it from supermarket or target which has deals most of the time.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Dade City, FL

Smells amazing and works great! I use it to wash my dishes and when I'm done I use it to wash my hands because it makes them feel so clean and they stay smelling so good for a long time after I use it.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?