Add a Photo

Bobbi D.
Orange Park, FL
Aug. 25, 2016, 1:55 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Love washing my dishes with this liquid soap. Not only does it get the job done with a tiny bit of product but it also keeps my hands soft and not dried out. Love this product. It also smells wonderful!
Catharine H.
Catharine H.
Sept. 1, 2016, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I always like using Dawn. It does the job at cleaning the dishes n grease. It is effective for me and its a good investment. I usually buy it from supermarket or target which has deals most of the time.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Dade City, FL
July 10, 2016, 12:43 a.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
Smells amazing and works great! I use it to wash my dishes and when I'm done I use it to wash my hands because it makes them feel so clean and they stay smelling so good for a long time after I use it.
Irena S.
Irena S.
July 7, 2016, 3:42 a.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
Dawn has been the dish soap used in my parents house and my grandparents house since forever! So it's no surprise that I use it in my house. This one is awesome cause it keeps your hands feeling soft.
Keri B.
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY
July 19, 2016, 3:26 a.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
The smell of this is amazing. This gets your dishes clean while it helps your hands also. I love this stuff. It's a little higher than the regular dawn but your getting two in one. Highly recommended
Megan B.
Megan B.
Marion, IA
July 5, 2016, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
I love washing dishes but the water and soap make my hands very very rough I found this product and it has changed my life I don't have to use a ton of lotion and it leaves my skin super super soft
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.
Syracuse, NY
July 9, 2016, 10:28 a.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
Dawn has saved my dishes and my clothes. It's made to do what it should do and more. I swear by this product to get stains out of my clothes! It smells amazing and I just love this product overall
Blanca P.
Blanca P.
Harbor City, CA
Nov. 14, 2016, 2:14 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This is the best product I've tried in years. This isn't like other products that don't last. This last for a long time and not just that it has such a great smell and even moisturizes your skin.
Alexandria V.
Alexandria V.
July 4, 2016, 2:45 a.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I love Dawn dishwashing soap! But my hand do usually get pretty dry while washing dishes so I'm glad they made his product! It always helps with keeping my hand moisturizer and soft to the touch!
Ly Huong H.
Ly Huong H.
Pearland, TX
July 27, 2016, 5:39 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Love that my hands do not become dry after washing dishes. I don't usually wear gloves when cleaning my dishes so I prefer a soap that isn't too harsh on my hands, definitely recommend this soap.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?