Add a Photo

Hannah H.
Erie, PA
June 20, 2016, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Dawn is pretty much the best you can buy when you need to keep your dishes clean. It works wonders on stubborn grease and leftover food residue. Scented dawn makes doing the dishes a little more enjoyable with relaxing scents like Lavender. Using Dawn with Hand Renewal is like washing your dishes with gloves on. Your hands will be moisturized and happy that you chose Dawn.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
June 24, 2016, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
Perfect is the only way I could describe this dishwashing liquid. It is not too pricey at all and is a very good value. A little goes a long long way and the smell is something that is very pleasing to my nose. I also love the fact that since it has Olay in it, that it is helping my hands become softer after washing a load of dishes; instead of drying them out.
Dee S.
Dee S.
June 25, 2016, 8:12 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
We usually use dawn dish soap. I've tried this a few time and don't really feel a huge difference in my skin. HOWEVER, I regularly moisturizer my skin so it could make a difference for someone who isn't moisturizing right after water/soap/skin contact! I do love how well dawn (itself) stays soapy & gets things really clean - which is why I gave it 3 stars!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Bel Air, MD
Aug. 14, 2016, 7:18 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I love Dawn. Mostly because Dawn can be used on a variety of things and it's not too abrasive. I can use it to clean my dishes and clean my makeup brushes (you need a gentle type of liquid soap if you're going to do that or it will strip and ruin the softness of the bristles). Dawn works for a variety of things, doesn't leave a film and smells great.,
Leia C.
Leia C.
June 26, 2016, 9:12 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Dawn hand renewal is the only dish soap I purchase. You can pick up a bottle at pretty much any grocery store. Price is higher than many other dish soaps. But, it last so much longer. One drop can get so many dishes done. Not to mention makes your hands feel amazing when you are done. No need for gloves when washing dishes with Dawn Renewal.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Aug. 13, 2016, 8:32 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
My favorite dish soap EVER!!!! I rave over this stuff! It really does do the job! It cleans your dishes and makes your hands extremely soft! Now I hate doing dishes but when I have the dawn olay hand renewal dish soap it makes it all the more fun because it makes my hands so soft and smooth!! I love it so much!!!! I highly, HIGHLY recommend!
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Severn, MD
July 18, 2016, 2:22 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
First of all Dawn is the best because it cleans dishes, floors, counters, everything. Now the Hand Renewal is gentle on hands and it feels silky, but, just as with any dishwashing liquid, my skin feels dry afterwards. But I would definitely purchase Hand Renewal Dawn again. It's moderately priced and effective, so it's a bargain.
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Randolph, WI
June 21, 2016, 3:35 a.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
I absolutely do not like to do the dishes, but this dish soap makes it better. I love the smell that it has, but I don't really care for how slippery it makes my hands feel. I know a lot of people like it when their hands feel silky in the water, but I'm not a huge fan. Overall, I love the smell and you can't beat the price!
Allie V.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
July 18, 2016, 2:14 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
I use this to deep clean my makeup brushes and this works so perfect! I have tried many solutions but nothing like this. It removes all the bacteria and makeup off the brushes. While cleaning my brushes it's also leaving moisture on my hands and I love this scent so much. It's inexpensive and I bought this at Walgreens.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Hays, KS
Nov. 16, 2016, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I do quite a bit of dishes in my home so my hands are always submerged under water. My hands were so rough and dry, even lotion couldn't help them. I then started using this soap and it completely changed the way I look at doing dishes. Not only does it make my hands more soft but it leaves the dishes super clean!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?