Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.

BY DAWN #63 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dis...1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling...1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?2 Answers
Sarah W.
I love the smell of the dish soap and what made me buy this to try it out. I found this just on my local wal mart pick up of cleaning supplies. Works really well on my dishes. I am also one that has to put lotion on my hands very close to every time I wash my hands and with this (unless I am there washing something for an extended period of time) I can skip this step with just a few dishes.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I use dawn because I support their mission with saving animals and helping them after oil spills. I also love that it doesn't take much to get grease or baked on food off. It's great for pre-soaking before the dishwasher. A touch of down and grease is gone.
Tammy S.
Ocean Springs
Review for: Peach Almond more...
I love this dishwashing soap. I work with paper all day and so my hands are generally in pretty bad shape. I can wash dishes and my hands don’t feel tight and dry afterwards. Dawn is the only dish soap I use because if the grease cutting but I especially love the fact that they help wildlife at every turn when we humans do
something stupid
Hailey P.
How can you ever go wrong with Dawn? My mom used Dawn when I was growing up and I never realized how good this soap was until I was buying it on my own. Other dish soaps don't even compare to how well this product gets the grease and grime of my dishes. I love this soap, Especially with the hand renewal formula that keeps me from drying out!
Kaylee D.
While I am typically a sucker for marketing, I actually do enjoy this soap because of the added skin benefits. I get very dry hands when I wash my dishes, and I noticed with this soap in particular I don't have that problem anymore. I also love how soft the scent is, not overwhelming at all. I would definitely repurchase.
Dawn R.
Byesville
This is the only dish soap I can use with out have an allergic reaction.  I also like the smell it puts off and how it makes my hands feel very soft after doing the dishes.  The suds last the whole time I am doing the dishes and leaves the dishes very clean.  Just a little bit lasts a whole sink full of dishes.
Noelle K.
I really like the Renewal dish soap Dawn sells. I hate in the winter when my hands get so dry after washing dishes, but this dish soap really helps stop your hands from being so dry afterwards. I would highly recommend for those who hate dry hands after washing dishes. Plus it smells and cleans great!
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
This is by far my favorite dish soap. I purchased it the first time because the packaging caught my eye, it is kind of pearly colored and looks nice, and then when I read the label and noted that it was supposed to help my hands while i wash I was like, " Sure, why not?" Boy am I glad I did, because this is the only kind I have used ever since that day. They aren't exaggerating with the claim to help your hands feel softer, my hands have never been in such great shape as they are now. From the very first use, my hands felt like silk, and I typically have very dry and rough hands from different cleaners and soaps. Each time I used it for like three weeks they just kept getting softer and softer, and now I use this nearly every other day and it maintains the softness. I don't even have to use hand creme or lotion anymore. And, it gets my dishes super clean too! The soap doesn't break down as quickly as some other kinds, so your water stays nice and soapy throughout the time you are washing. And I love this particular scent of this product, it almost makes me forget that I am doing chores.
Morgan S.
Just recently discovered this and is a savior on my hands when hand washing dishes! I have severe eczema on my hands so this doesn't flare up my hands and make them crack afterwords.. will definitely keep buying!
Lisa D.
So thankful to Dawn for creating a dish soap that cares for your hands! I can't even begin to explain how bothersome it is to have dry chapped hands after washing a sink full of dishes-especially in the winter. This product is effective, smells delicious, and gets the job done!
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?