Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.

BY DAWN #38 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes? 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Perfect is the only way I could describe this dishwashing liquid. It is not too pricey at all and is a very good value. A little goes a long long way and the smell is something that is very pleasing to my nose. I also love the fact that since it has Olay in it, that it is helping my hands become softer after washing a load of dishes; instead of drying them out.
Dee S.
We usually use dawn dish soap. I've tried this a few time and don't really feel a huge difference in my skin. HOWEVER, I regularly moisturizer my skin so it could make a difference for someone who isn't moisturizing right after water/soap/skin contact! I do love how well dawn (itself) stays soapy & gets things really clean - which is why I gave it 3 stars!
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
I love Dawn. Mostly because Dawn can be used on a variety of things and it's not too abrasive. I can use it to clean my dishes and clean my makeup brushes (you need a gentle type of liquid soap if you're going to do that or it will strip and ruin the softness of the bristles). Dawn works for a variety of things, doesn't leave a film and smells great.,
Kaitlin M.
My favorite dish soap EVER!!!! I rave over this stuff! It really does do the job! It cleans your dishes and makes your hands extremely soft! Now I hate doing dishes but when I have the dawn olay hand renewal dish soap it makes it all the more fun because it makes my hands so soft and smooth!! I love it so much!!!! I highly, HIGHLY recommend!
Leia C.
Dawn hand renewal is the only dish soap I purchase. You can pick up a bottle at pretty much any grocery store. Price is higher than many other dish soaps. But, it last so much longer. One drop can get so many dishes done. Not to mention makes your hands feel amazing when you are done. No need for gloves when washing dishes with Dawn Renewal.
Cynthia B.
Severn, MD
First of all Dawn is the best because it cleans dishes, floors, counters, everything. Now the Hand Renewal is gentle on hands and it feels silky, but, just as with any dishwashing liquid, my skin feels dry afterwards. But I would definitely purchase Hand Renewal Dawn again. It's moderately priced and effective, so it's a bargain.
Deanna S.
Randolph, WI
I absolutely do not like to do the dishes, but this dish soap makes it better. I love the smell that it has, but I don't really care for how slippery it makes my hands feel. I know a lot of people like it when their hands feel silky in the water, but I'm not a huge fan. Overall, I love the smell and you can't beat the price!
Allie V.
Los Angeles , CA
I use this to deep clean my makeup brushes and this works so perfect! I have tried many solutions but nothing like this. It removes all the bacteria and makeup off the brushes. While cleaning my brushes it's also leaving moisture on my hands and I love this scent so much. It's inexpensive and I bought this at Walgreens.
Neha P.
Rockport, TX
With this product I have mixed feeling. the reason why I like this prouct is because It makes my dishes clean like no other prodcuts did so far, but then at the same time I think It ruins my hands, after using this procduct I have gotten chap hands where it hard for me to to touch anytihing because it feels rough.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
I have been purchasing Dawn ever since living with my Mom growing up. It was all we ever used. I absolutely love the hand renewal in this scent or really any scent. It works well with people who have super dry and/or sensitive hands. I will not buy any other brand at all. I would recommend this over any others.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?