Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Loly S.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA

Good dish soap, does its job, didn't notice that much moisture compared to the normal Dawn soap because of the Olay. A little pricer than the normal one, because of the Olay, but still affordable. Recommend!
Cheria J.
Cheria J.
Philadelphia, PA

I really like a dish detergent that has moisturizing qualities especially in the winter time . It is really important to have a decent detergent that I also feel comfortable making sure my dishes are clean .
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Callahan, Fl

The hand renewal soap makes your hands very soft and cleans great all at the same time! It has a very wonderful scent and is a great price! I can find at my local wal mart. I would recommend to other to try.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Kilgore, TX

A bit pricey but it's super gentle and smells awesome! I wash my hands all day changing diapers in a classroom and my hands Crack easy but this soap keeps my hand moisturized even with all the hand washing.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Navarre, FL

I only buy down dish soap. Not one other brand can clean dishes with the smallest amount of soap out here. I also use this soap to give my dogs a bath. They smell so clean and it doesn't dry out their skin.
Tanrah L.
Tanrah L.
Pocatello, Idaho

This dish soap is super gentle on hands, it has an amazing scent. Gets all the tough grime off and it's not badly priced since you need to use so little. I picked this up at Walmart and I still purchase it.
Mo P.
Mo P.
Boulder, CO

This product gets dishes incredibly clean, either as a pre-soak before putting dishes in the dishwasher or for hand-washing alone! It also leave hands feeling soft and moisturized, unlike other dish soaps.
Ashlyn H.
Ashlyn H.
Davenport, FL

I love this soap, as a stay at home mom, I wash a lot of dishes! This product not only easily cleans, it actually helps to repair and moisturize my hands, who has time to moisturize with a three month old?
Smells great, gets my dishes cleaned up nicely and I don't have to fight to get rid of hard residue. Leaves my hands feeling soft and mositurized and smells great! Doesn't leave a film on my dishes either!
Genita K.
Genita K.

It really only takes a few drops and hot water to get my dishes clean. My water isn't left feeling greasy or anything like that which I like since most. I appreciate that I'm also getting my money's worth.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now