Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Amber P.
Amber P.
Navarre, FL

I only buy down dish soap. Not one other brand can clean dishes with the smallest amount of soap out here. I also use this soap to give my dogs a bath. They smell so clean and it doesn't dry out their skin.
Tanrah L.
Tanrah L.
Pocatello, ID

This dish soap is super gentle on hands, it has an amazing scent. Gets all the tough grime off and it's not badly priced since you need to use so little. I picked this up at Walmart and I still purchase it.
Ali L.
Ali L.

Dawn is my favorite dishwashing liquid and this is my favorite scent! It lathers up so well, washes all my dishes easily, removes stains and caked on food and is gentle on my skin. It's a great price, too!
Mo P.
Mo P.
Boulder, CO

This product gets dishes incredibly clean, either as a pre-soak before putting dishes in the dishwasher or for hand-washing alone! It also leave hands feeling soft and moisturized, unlike other dish soaps.
Genita K.
Genita K.

It really only takes a few drops and hot water to get my dishes clean. My water isn't left feeling greasy or anything like that which I like since most. I appreciate that I'm also getting my money's worth.
Ashlyn H.
Ashlyn H.
Mayo, FL

I love this soap, as a stay at home mom, I wash a lot of dishes! This product not only easily cleans, it actually helps to repair and moisturize my hands, who has time to moisturize with a three month old?
Smells great, gets my dishes cleaned up nicely and I don't have to fight to get rid of hard residue. Leaves my hands feeling soft and mositurized and smells great! Doesn't leave a film on my dishes either!
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Savannah, Ga

I like how this dish soap leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized. We always have the blue dawn on hand, but for hand washing some dishes, I really enjoy this scent and how it leaves my skin feeling.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC

I love this dish soap. I only wash dishes by hand because I feel that's the best way to have clean plates so this formula is great it doesn't dry out my hands at all. The smell is very sweet and pleasant.
Julia E.
Julia E.

Not a big fan of lavender, but my mom is! And she buys this also at the dollar tree! Of course it is smaller than you would buy at Walmart or target but still works just as great! It doesn't dry out hands
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now