Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Cheria J.
Cheria J.
Philadelphia, PA

I really like a dish detergent that has moisturizing qualities especially in the winter time . It is really important to have a decent detergent that I also feel comfortable making sure my dishes are clean .
Tanrah L.
Tanrah L.
Pocatello, ID

This dish soap is super gentle on hands, it has an amazing scent. Gets all the tough grime off and it's not badly priced since you need to use so little. I picked this up at Walmart and I still purchase it.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Navarre, FL

I only buy down dish soap. Not one other brand can clean dishes with the smallest amount of soap out here. I also use this soap to give my dogs a bath. They smell so clean and it doesn't dry out their skin.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Kilgore, TX

A bit pricey but it's super gentle and smells awesome! I wash my hands all day changing diapers in a classroom and my hands Crack easy but this soap keeps my hand moisturized even with all the hand washing.
Ali L.
Ali L.

Dawn is my favorite dishwashing liquid and this is my favorite scent! It lathers up so well, washes all my dishes easily, removes stains and caked on food and is gentle on my skin. It's a great price, too!
Mo P.
Mo P.
Boulder, CO

This product gets dishes incredibly clean, either as a pre-soak before putting dishes in the dishwasher or for hand-washing alone! It also leave hands feeling soft and moisturized, unlike other dish soaps.
Genita K.
Genita K.

It really only takes a few drops and hot water to get my dishes clean. My water isn't left feeling greasy or anything like that which I like since most. I appreciate that I'm also getting my money's worth.
Ashlyn H.
Ashlyn H.
Davenport, FL

I love this soap, as a stay at home mom, I wash a lot of dishes! This product not only easily cleans, it actually helps to repair and moisturize my hands, who has time to moisturize with a three month old?
Smells great, gets my dishes cleaned up nicely and I don't have to fight to get rid of hard residue. Leaves my hands feeling soft and mositurized and smells great! Doesn't leave a film on my dishes either!
Abby P.
Abby P.
Milton, MA

I do a lot of dishes in bulk (mainly because I'm too lazy or busy to do them as I use them), but this dish soap is good for those occasions so it doesn't dry out your hands the way regular dish soap does.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now