Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Sara D.
Sara D.
Kilgore, TX

A bit pricey but it's super gentle and smells awesome! I wash my hands all day changing diapers in a classroom and my hands Crack easy but this soap keeps my hand moisturized even with all the hand washing.
Tanrah L.
Tanrah L.
Pocatello, Idaho

This dish soap is super gentle on hands, it has an amazing scent. Gets all the tough grime off and it's not badly priced since you need to use so little. I picked this up at Walmart and I still purchase it.
Ali L.
Ali L.

Dawn is my favorite dishwashing liquid and this is my favorite scent! It lathers up so well, washes all my dishes easily, removes stains and caked on food and is gentle on my skin. It's a great price, too!
Ashlyn H.
Ashlyn H.
Mayo, FL

I love this soap, as a stay at home mom, I wash a lot of dishes! This product not only easily cleans, it actually helps to repair and moisturize my hands, who has time to moisturize with a three month old?
Genita K.
Genita K.

It really only takes a few drops and hot water to get my dishes clean. My water isn't left feeling greasy or anything like that which I like since most. I appreciate that I'm also getting my money's worth.
Smells great, gets my dishes cleaned up nicely and I don't have to fight to get rid of hard residue. Leaves my hands feeling soft and mositurized and smells great! Doesn't leave a film on my dishes either!
Mo P.
Mo P.
Boulder, CO

This product gets dishes incredibly clean, either as a pre-soak before putting dishes in the dishwasher or for hand-washing alone! It also leave hands feeling soft and moisturized, unlike other dish soaps.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.

I love the dawn hand renewal soap. We don't have a dishwasher so I like to use something gentle since I have my hands in it every night. It gets very bubbly which I like as keeps my hands from drying out.
Julia E.
Julia E.

Not a big fan of lavender, but my mom is! And she buys this also at the dollar tree! Of course it is smaller than you would buy at Walmart or target but still works just as great! It doesn't dry out hands
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
Ronceverte, WV

I don't hand wash my dishes very often as we use the dihwasher, but for my dutch oven and bamboo cutting boards I use this. I love the smell and that fact that my hands don't feel super dry after washing.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now