Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Noha A.
Noha A.
Cleveland, Ohio

Swear by this stuff! Thought it was definitely gimmicky when I first saw it but this stuff actually does soften your hands and the smell lingers for ages! Anything peachy and I'm sold, but this is also moisturizing!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
San Antonio, TX

I absolutely love this dish washing soap! It smells amazing and leaves a delicious aroma in my kitchen when I am washing the dishes. The price is great and the product is awesome! My favorite dawn to do dishes with!
Elisa B.
Elisa B.

I love this product!! It helps make dishes smell nice and it comes in good quantity. Lavender has always been a favorite smell of mine so it is always nice to smell it when I clean. I would definitely buy it again!
Elissa K.
Elissa K.
Mission Viejo, Ca

This has such a great scent when you are washing dishes. And because it's Dawn you know it's going to work great! If I do all the dinner dishes with this I don't have to worry about my hands drying out. It's great!
Haly Q.
Haly Q.
Danville, IN

This dishsoap smells soooo amazing and makes your hands so soft! It's Dawn so of course it works wonderful on grime and grease and it's Olay so of course it leaves you silky soft and moisturized! Love this stuff!!
Madison N.
Madison N.
Ringgold, VA

First office this product smells so good! I loved how it has the same strength to clean dish that I expect from dawn but I also feel like it is helping my hands while I wash dishes. It makes doing dish not so bad.
Jordain R.
Jordain R.
Muscle Shoals, AL

Couldn't love this scent any more! Also, washing dishes makes your hands dry and "pruny" but this makes your hands soft and feeling refreshed after washing dishes. Bought at target and would definitely buy again!
Heather g.
Heather g.
Somerville, AL

Beyond the best dish soap ive ever use i have to have this i need this in my life more smells amazing works wonders on ur hands cleans the dish like omg must have if u havent used this yet boy are you missing out
Smells great and leaves your hands soft it gets the job done and leaves it shinning I usually by my dish soap at target or Walmart it has a decent pricing range I buy this product all the time and use it everyday
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA

I love this dish soap especially because of the focus on hands. Washing dishes can leave your hands dry but this helps a lot. The scent is great. Dawn is a very reliable brand to get great quality for your money.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now