Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Deltona, FL

This is my absolute favorite scent and I love that my hands feel softer after washing the dishes. Such a great product and I highly recommend to anyone who has to hand wash a lot of their dishes. Such an amazing value!
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Lynn, MA

I love how soft this soap makes my hands and I also love how clean it makes my dishes. It gets very sudsy and smells wonderful. Definitely going to repurchase this product in the future. Also, a little goes a long way.
brenna k.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA

I really like this soap because it doesn't feel as drying on my skin as regular dish soap. I don't purchase this every time because it is pricier than regular ol dish soap, but if I do treat myself- I get it at Target.
Amara L.
Amara L.

The smell is wonderful, plus it really makes the dishes clean. I'm convinced that it makes my dishes more sparkly than usual to be honest with you!! Plus it doesn't leave your hands feeling gross like other dish soaps.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, Alberta

Honestly - I buy this Dawn Peach and Almond Dishwashing Liquid totally for the smell!!! But it also works well, suds are great volume and it does a fantasic job of cutting grease and making my dishes squeeky clean too!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

A trustworthy brand that I and my family will always purchase! I love the hand renewal line, because it does exactly what it claims. It leaves your hands moisturized unlike some dish soap that leave your hands parched.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.

This is one of my favorites it leaves your hands feeling not dried out and smells so good plus cleans the tough grease off your dishes definitely a good one and you can buy it just about anywhere for not that expensive
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

Love this scent of dawn dish soap. if the store doesn't have this scent or the original blue I will not buy another brand. I've tried other brands and my hands got extremely dry skin. will not use any other dish soap.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.

This is one of the only dish soaps I will buy! I love the soaps with olay in them especially during the winter months! it keeps my hands from being dry and getting cracky. I will definitely keep repurchasing this soap
Paola C.
Paola C.
North Hollywood, CA

When it comes down to me washing dishes it's really not my favorite to do, but this dish soap is totally different this one does not dry my hands out or make them feel dry like regular dish soap would make them feel
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now