Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Jordain R.
Jordain R.
Sacramento, CA

Couldn't love this scent any more! Also, washing dishes makes your hands dry and "pruny" but this makes your hands soft and feeling refreshed after washing dishes. Bought at target and would definitely buy again!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Surprise , Az

Smells amazing and leaves dishes nice and clean. It's also amazing for your hands. It smells like peach and a hint of almond. It's a good price and comes in different sizes. I would definitely purchase this agin!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA

I love this dish soap especially because of the focus on hands. Washing dishes can leave your hands dry but this helps a lot. The scent is great. Dawn is a very reliable brand to get great quality for your money.
Hilary A.
Hilary A.

This is probably my favorite dish soap. It smells great, gets the dishes squeaky clean using less soap, and it really does keep the hands softer than other dish soaps. Comes in handy when you wash a lot of dishes
Smells great and leaves your hands soft it gets the job done and leaves it shinning I usually by my dish soap at target or Walmart it has a decent pricing range I buy this product all the time and use it everyday
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN

What I love most about this product is the scent and also even when doing dishes it doesn't dry my hands out. It is a good price and does last a while. Anyone that loves lavender will love the scent of this soap.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX

I love this it gets my dishes so clean and the smell is amazing! It leaves my hands soft and smelling amazing rather that feeling dry and like o need to moisturize. I will continue to buy dawn plus hand renewal.
Shawnice Z.
Shawnice Z.

I always get the soap and it's great on dishes. It smells good but I can't say that it's too great for my hands. It's a decent price and I always get the big bottle. I've been using it for years. Highly suggest.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Coram, New York

Love this. Love the smell and the face that you don't need a lot to do the job. We use it in a dish wand and it helps use small Amount to get more bang for your buck, price is decent and can often find coupons.
Ylenia E.
Ylenia E.

My aunt and I love using this soap because we wash dishes often. It really does save the skin and makes cleaning more tolerable. The scents are lovely as well, plus it gets the job done and cleans oily dishes!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now