Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN

What I love most about this product is the scent and also even when doing dishes it doesn't dry my hands out. It is a good price and does last a while. Anyone that loves lavender will love the scent of this soap.
Jordain R.
Jordain R.
Sacramento, CA

Couldn't love this scent any more! Also, washing dishes makes your hands dry and "pruny" but this makes your hands soft and feeling refreshed after washing dishes. Bought at target and would definitely buy again!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX

I love this it gets my dishes so clean and the smell is amazing! It leaves my hands soft and smelling amazing rather that feeling dry and like o need to moisturize. I will continue to buy dawn plus hand renewal.
Shawnice Z.
Shawnice Z.

I always get the soap and it's great on dishes. It smells good but I can't say that it's too great for my hands. It's a decent price and I always get the big bottle. I've been using it for years. Highly suggest.
Ylenia E.
Ylenia E.

My aunt and I love using this soap because we wash dishes often. It really does save the skin and makes cleaning more tolerable. The scents are lovely as well, plus it gets the job done and cleans oily dishes!
Justine Y.
Justine Y.
Clackamas , OR

This dish soap doubles as not only a good dish soap, but also great to wash your hands with! It doesn't dry it or your skin and smells great! Good price and lasts a long time! I would recommend and re purchase
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Callahan, Fl

The hand renewal soap makes your hands very soft and cleans great all at the same time! It has a very wonderful scent and is a great price! I can find at my local wal mart. I would recommend to other to try.
Cheria J.
Cheria J.
Philadelphia, PA

I really like a dish detergent that has moisturizing qualities especially in the winter time . It is really important to have a decent detergent that I also feel comfortable making sure my dishes are clean .
Loly S.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA

Good dish soap, does its job, didn't notice that much moisture compared to the normal Dawn soap because of the Olay. A little pricer than the normal one, because of the Olay, but still affordable. Recommend!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Navarre, FL

I only buy down dish soap. Not one other brand can clean dishes with the smallest amount of soap out here. I also use this soap to give my dogs a bath. They smell so clean and it doesn't dry out their skin.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now