Add a Photo

#62 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Amara L.
Amara L.

The smell is wonderful, plus it really makes the dishes clean. I'm convinced that it makes my dishes more sparkly than usual to be honest with you!! Plus it doesn't leave your hands feeling gross like other dish soaps.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Lynn, MA

I love how soft this soap makes my hands and I also love how clean it makes my dishes. It gets very sudsy and smells wonderful. Definitely going to repurchase this product in the future. Also, a little goes a long way.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

Love this scent of dawn dish soap. if the store doesn't have this scent or the original blue I will not buy another brand. I've tried other brands and my hands got extremely dry skin. will not use any other dish soap.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.

This is one of the only dish soaps I will buy! I love the soaps with olay in them especially during the winter months! it keeps my hands from being dry and getting cracky. I will definitely keep repurchasing this soap
Noha A.
Noha A.
Springfield Gardens , New York

Swear by this stuff! Thought it was definitely gimmicky when I first saw it but this stuff actually does soften your hands and the smell lingers for ages! Anything peachy and I'm sold, but this is also moisturizing!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
San Antonio, TX

I absolutely love this dish washing soap! It smells amazing and leaves a delicious aroma in my kitchen when I am washing the dishes. The price is great and the product is awesome! My favorite dawn to do dishes with!
Elisa B.
Elisa B.

I love this product!! It helps make dishes smell nice and it comes in good quantity. Lavender has always been a favorite smell of mine so it is always nice to smell it when I clean. I would definitely buy it again!
Elissa K.
Elissa K.
Mission Viejo, CA

This has such a great scent when you are washing dishes. And because it's Dawn you know it's going to work great! If I do all the dinner dishes with this I don't have to worry about my hands drying out. It's great!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Surprise , Az

Smells amazing and leaves dishes nice and clean. It's also amazing for your hands. It smells like peach and a hint of almond. It's a good price and comes in different sizes. I would definitely purchase this agin!
Jordain R.
Jordain R.
Sacramento, CA

Couldn't love this scent any more! Also, washing dishes makes your hands dry and "pruny" but this makes your hands soft and feeling refreshed after washing dishes. Bought at target and would definitely buy again!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now