Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.
6 colors available

BY DAWN #55 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Heather g.
Heather g.
Somerville, AL
Beyond the best dish soap ive ever use i have to have this i need this in my life more smells amazing works wonders on ur hands cleans the dish like omg must have if u havent used this yet boy are you missing out
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Surprise , Az
Smells amazing and leaves dishes nice and clean. It's also amazing for your hands. It smells like peach and a hint of almond. It's a good price and comes in different sizes. I would definitely purchase this agin!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
What I love most about this product is the scent and also even when doing dishes it doesn't dry my hands out. It is a good price and does last a while. Anyone that loves lavender will love the scent of this soap.
Jordain R.
Jordain R.
Sacramento, CA
Couldn't love this scent any more! Also, washing dishes makes your hands dry and "pruny" but this makes your hands soft and feeling refreshed after washing dishes. Bought at target and would definitely buy again!
Shawnice Z.
Shawnice Z.
I always get the soap and it's great on dishes. It smells good but I can't say that it's too great for my hands. It's a decent price and I always get the big bottle. I've been using it for years. Highly suggest.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
I love this it gets my dishes so clean and the smell is amazing! It leaves my hands soft and smelling amazing rather that feeling dry and like o need to moisturize. I will continue to buy dawn plus hand renewal.
Ylenia E.
Ylenia E.
My aunt and I love using this soap because we wash dishes often. It really does save the skin and makes cleaning more tolerable. The scents are lovely as well, plus it gets the job done and cleans oily dishes!
Justine Y.
Justine Y.
Clackamas , OR
This dish soap doubles as not only a good dish soap, but also great to wash your hands with! It doesn't dry it or your skin and smells great! Good price and lasts a long time! I would recommend and re purchase
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
The hand renewal soap makes your hands very soft and cleans great all at the same time! It has a very wonderful scent and is a great price! I can find at my local wal mart. I would recommend to other to try.
Loly S.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
Good dish soap, does its job, didn't notice that much moisture compared to the normal Dawn soap because of the Olay. A little pricer than the normal one, because of the Olay, but still affordable. Recommend!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?