Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Angie B.
Angie B.
Milwaukee, WI

Love! Does it's job, smells nice, and keeps my hands from being too dried out. Dawn is always a solid choice to cut grease and I appreciate that they also consider their customers skin. I would definitely recommend.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
San Antonio, TX

I absolutely love this dish washing soap! It smells amazing and leaves a delicious aroma in my kitchen when I am washing the dishes. The price is great and the product is awesome! My favorite dawn to do dishes with!
Noha A.
Noha A.
Springfield Gardens , New York

Swear by this stuff! Thought it was definitely gimmicky when I first saw it but this stuff actually does soften your hands and the smell lingers for ages! Anything peachy and I'm sold, but this is also moisturizing!
Elissa K.
Elissa K.
Mission Viejo, CA

This has such a great scent when you are washing dishes. And because it's Dawn you know it's going to work great! If I do all the dinner dishes with this I don't have to worry about my hands drying out. It's great!
Elisa B.
Elisa B.

I love this product!! It helps make dishes smell nice and it comes in good quantity. Lavender has always been a favorite smell of mine so it is always nice to smell it when I clean. I would definitely buy it again!
Kiana D.
Kiana D.
Dayton

I give this product five stars because I use it just about every time I wash my dishes. I love how it has olay in it and makes your hands feel so much softer. It is priced affordably to where I would buy it again.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN

What I love most about this product is the scent and also even when doing dishes it doesn't dry my hands out. It is a good price and does last a while. Anyone that loves lavender will love the scent of this soap.
Heather g.
Heather g.
Somerville, AL

Beyond the best dish soap ive ever use i have to have this i need this in my life more smells amazing works wonders on ur hands cleans the dish like omg must have if u havent used this yet boy are you missing out
Hilary A.
Hilary A.

This is probably my favorite dish soap. It smells great, gets the dishes squeaky clean using less soap, and it really does keep the hands softer than other dish soaps. Comes in handy when you wash a lot of dishes
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA

I love this dish soap especially because of the focus on hands. Washing dishes can leave your hands dry but this helps a lot. The scent is great. Dawn is a very reliable brand to get great quality for your money.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now