Add a Photo

Marissa M.
Surprise , Az
July 7, 2016, 6:03 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Smells amazing and leaves dishes nice and clean. It's also amazing for your hands. It smells like peach and a hint of almond. It's a good price and comes in different sizes. I would definitely purchase this agin!
Heather g.
Heather g.
Somerville, AL
Beyond the best dish soap ive ever use i have to have this i need this in my life more smells amazing works wonders on ur hands cleans the dish like omg must have if u havent used this yet boy are you missing out
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
Aug. 23, 2016, 1:19 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I love this dish soap especially because of the focus on hands. Washing dishes can leave your hands dry but this helps a lot. The scent is great. Dawn is a very reliable brand to get great quality for your money.
Jordain R.
Jordain R.
Sacramento, CA
Nov. 2, 2016, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Couldn't love this scent any more! Also, washing dishes makes your hands dry and "pruny" but this makes your hands soft and feeling refreshed after washing dishes. Bought at target and would definitely buy again!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
July 9, 2016, 4:58 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
What I love most about this product is the scent and also even when doing dishes it doesn't dry my hands out. It is a good price and does last a while. Anyone that loves lavender will love the scent of this soap.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
June 30, 2016, 6:39 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I love this it gets my dishes so clean and the smell is amazing! It leaves my hands soft and smelling amazing rather that feeling dry and like o need to moisturize. I will continue to buy dawn plus hand renewal.
Shawnice Z.
Shawnice Z.
June 25, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I always get the soap and it's great on dishes. It smells good but I can't say that it's too great for my hands. It's a decent price and I always get the big bottle. I've been using it for years. Highly suggest.
Ylenia E.
Ylenia E.
July 7, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
My aunt and I love using this soap because we wash dishes often. It really does save the skin and makes cleaning more tolerable. The scents are lovely as well, plus it gets the job done and cleans oily dishes!
Justine Y.
Justine Y.
Clackamas , OR
June 23, 2016, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This dish soap doubles as not only a good dish soap, but also great to wash your hands with! It doesn't dry it or your skin and smells great! Good price and lasts a long time! I would recommend and re purchase
Cheria J.
Cheria J.
Philadelphia, PA
Nov. 17, 2016, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I really like a dish detergent that has moisturizing qualities especially in the winter time . It is really important to have a decent detergent that I also feel comfortable making sure my dishes are clean .
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?