Add a Photo

Cassidy M.
Lynn, MA
July 17, 2016, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I love how soft this soap makes my hands and I also love how clean it makes my dishes. It gets very sudsy and smells wonderful. Definitely going to repurchase this product in the future. Also, a little goes a long way.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Deltona, FL
July 26, 2016, 4:27 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This is my absolute favorite scent and I love that my hands feel softer after washing the dishes. Such a great product and I highly recommend to anyone who has to hand wash a lot of their dishes. Such an amazing value!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
June 22, 2016, 11:49 a.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
A trustworthy brand that I and my family will always purchase! I love the hand renewal line, because it does exactly what it claims. It leaves your hands moisturized unlike some dish soap that leave your hands parched.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
July 24, 2016, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Love this scent of dawn dish soap. if the store doesn't have this scent or the original blue I will not buy another brand. I've tried other brands and my hands got extremely dry skin. will not use any other dish soap.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
July 11, 2016, 5:04 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
This is one of the only dish soaps I will buy! I love the soaps with olay in them especially during the winter months! it keeps my hands from being dry and getting cracky. I will definitely keep repurchasing this soap
Noha A.
Noha A.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
July 21, 2016, 4:33 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Swear by this stuff! Thought it was definitely gimmicky when I first saw it but this stuff actually does soften your hands and the smell lingers for ages! Anything peachy and I'm sold, but this is also moisturizing!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
San Antonio, TX
June 28, 2016, 9:18 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I absolutely love this dish washing soap! It smells amazing and leaves a delicious aroma in my kitchen when I am washing the dishes. The price is great and the product is awesome! My favorite dawn to do dishes with!
Elisa B.
Elisa B.
July 14, 2016, 2:04 a.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
I love this product!! It helps make dishes smell nice and it comes in good quantity. Lavender has always been a favorite smell of mine so it is always nice to smell it when I clean. I would definitely buy it again!
Elissa K.
Elissa K.
Mission Viejo, CA
June 25, 2016, 12:49 a.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
This has such a great scent when you are washing dishes. And because it's Dawn you know it's going to work great! If I do all the dinner dishes with this I don't have to worry about my hands drying out. It's great!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
Aug. 23, 2016, 1:19 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I love this dish soap especially because of the focus on hands. Washing dishes can leave your hands dry but this helps a lot. The scent is great. Dawn is a very reliable brand to get great quality for your money.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?