Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Briana M.
Briana M.
Pearl, MS

Love this dishwashing liquid. It has a fantastic scent and actually cleans really well. I've noticed that it really does leave my hands feeling soft too. Overall I'm very happy with the product and would recommend 10/10.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
N Hollywood, CA

I feel like I wash way too many dishes! But using this soap makes it much easier. I little goes a long way, it cuts right through oils and grease. I typically find it for a good price at Target or my local grocery store.
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Wise, VA

This is perfect for my apartment. I use it to wash my dishes and it helps my hands without them drying out. It helps especially during the winter because my hands are already dry but the hand renewal helps them stay soft
Renee K.
Renee K.
Lake Stevens , WA

That lavender again!! My favorite scent! I can always count on dawn to clean my dishes, I also love that it comes in the kind that is gentle on hands. I absolutely despise wearing gloves but I am obsessed with soft skin!
Dani S.
Dani S.

LOVE this Dawn Dish Soap! The peach and almond scent smells great and the Olay renewal is really gentle on my sensitive hands! I bought it from Target and will buy it again. It really cuts through the greasy dishes too!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Saint Paul, MN

I love washing my dishes with this product, not only does it smell amazing but it does the job wonderfully, it's very affordable and really makes washing dishes not so bad. I recommend this product; you won't regret it
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Deltona, FL

This is my absolute favorite scent and I love that my hands feel softer after washing the dishes. Such a great product and I highly recommend to anyone who has to hand wash a lot of their dishes. Such an amazing value!
Amara L.
Amara L.

The smell is wonderful, plus it really makes the dishes clean. I'm convinced that it makes my dishes more sparkly than usual to be honest with you!! Plus it doesn't leave your hands feeling gross like other dish soaps.
brenna k.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA

I really like this soap because it doesn't feel as drying on my skin as regular dish soap. I don't purchase this every time because it is pricier than regular ol dish soap, but if I do treat myself- I get it at Target.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.

This is one of my favorites it leaves your hands feeling not dried out and smells so good plus cleans the tough grease off your dishes definitely a good one and you can buy it just about anywhere for not that expensive
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now