Add a Photo

Briana M.
Pearl, MS
Aug. 23, 2016, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Love this dishwashing liquid. It has a fantastic scent and actually cleans really well. I've noticed that it really does leave my hands feeling soft too. Overall I'm very happy with the product and would recommend 10/10.
Renee K.
Renee K.
Lake Stevens , WA
July 3, 2016, 1:02 a.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
That lavender again!! My favorite scent! I can always count on dawn to clean my dishes, I also love that it comes in the kind that is gentle on hands. I absolutely despise wearing gloves but I am obsessed with soft skin!
Brandi O.
Brandi O.
Abilene, TX
June 25, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
I love all things lavender!! This hand renewal leaves your hands feeling so soft after having to wash dishes. It's hard to believe that it can make your hands feel so soft and effectively clean your dishes but it does!!!
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Chester, VA
Jan. 19, 2016, 2:20 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This is perfect for my apartment. I use it to wash my dishes and it helps my hands without them drying out. It helps especially during the winter because my hands are already dry but the hand renewal helps them stay soft
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
N Hollywood, CA
June 26, 2016, 2:56 a.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I feel like I wash way too many dishes! But using this soap makes it much easier. I little goes a long way, it cuts right through oils and grease. I typically find it for a good price at Target or my local grocery store.
Dani S.
Dani S.
July 27, 2016, 6:37 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
LOVE this Dawn Dish Soap! The peach and almond scent smells great and the Olay renewal is really gentle on my sensitive hands! I bought it from Target and will buy it again. It really cuts through the greasy dishes too!
Amara L.
Amara L.
June 29, 2016, 12:30 p.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
The smell is wonderful, plus it really makes the dishes clean. I'm convinced that it makes my dishes more sparkly than usual to be honest with you!! Plus it doesn't leave your hands feeling gross like other dish soaps.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Saint Paul, MN
Nov. 3, 2016, 1:07 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I love washing my dishes with this product, not only does it smell amazing but it does the job wonderfully, it's very affordable and really makes washing dishes not so bad. I recommend this product; you won't regret it
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Lynn, MA
July 17, 2016, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I love how soft this soap makes my hands and I also love how clean it makes my dishes. It gets very sudsy and smells wonderful. Definitely going to repurchase this product in the future. Also, a little goes a long way.
brenna k.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
July 7, 2016, 2:55 a.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
I really like this soap because it doesn't feel as drying on my skin as regular dish soap. I don't purchase this every time because it is pricier than regular ol dish soap, but if I do treat myself- I get it at Target.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?