Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Racheal L.
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA

I have this at my job as a dental assistant. We wash our hands a million times a day they start to get dry. This soap helps them to stay soft and smooth topped off with lotion you wouldn't guess we wash them that many times a day.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Albuquerque, NM

Absolutely love the hand renewal! Back before I had a dishwasher I had to hand wash all my dishes which meant a ton of time with my hands in soapy water and they would dry out. This soap works great and keeps my hands moisturized!
Kortney R.
Kortney R.
Farmington, MI

Smells great for once and awhile but the smell starts to get old after awhile of using it. The value is pretty decent as far as dish soap goes. A little bit goes a long way. I think I'm going to stick with more traditional scents.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

This dish soap has become a life saver. I have sensitive hands that get dry very easily. When you have kids and are always washing dishes this helps to keep my hands from drying out and itching. There are also so many good smells.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.

At our house, we love dawn products. They are definitely tough on grease and dirty dishes, yet super gentle on skin, without drying skin out. Plus, the scents are great! I definitely recommend this product and would buy it again.
Diamond H.
Diamond H.
Baltimore, MD

I usually just throw the dishes in the dishwasher because I don't like the feeling of my hands after washing the dishes but after using this product once I fell in love with it because my hands didn't feel all dried out and nasty
Linda L.
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA

Dawn is really the best dish soap. It cleans so easily and gets everything out. I love the hand renewal because my hands feel smooth and silky after using and I don't need to apply lotion. This scent is nice and clean. I love it.
Shala H.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I love this i only use dang dish soap because it's amazing at cleaning dishes and gentle enough that it won't irritate you its even gentle enough to put on your animals and the Olay give the original formula just a cherry on top
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
North Port

Love this product! It smells amazing and leaves my hands feeling wonderful after just one use! It makes washing dishes enjoyable lol and I look forward to feeling how soft my hands are afterwards. I would definitely recommend!
lizzy a.
lizzy a.
Ambler, PA

I started using this soap a little bit ago and me and my mom absolutely love it. doesn't leave hands feeling dry and cracked. it makes them feel soft and fresh. I recon mend to everyone and won't go back to the old soap I used
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now