Add a Photo

Photos (2)
allison f.
allison f.
Livermore, CA

I like this hand soap because it's not too strong smelling and it makes my hands soft and touchable after doing dishes. I think it worked really well. I'm glad someone came up with the idea to have the soap condition hands.
Atlanta, GA

My absolute favorite liquid dish detergent! The smell is wonderful and my hands never feel dry after washing dishes. A very effective product as a little goes a long way and the price is great. I would definitely recommend!
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Fostoria, OH

I seriously love dish soaps that have hand moisturizer in them. What more can you ask for? And dawn has one of the best ones. Fairly cheap cleans dishes spotless AND make your hand soft and smooth. Doesn't get much better.
Lauren S.

Dawn is just a great product all around. It gets tough grease out and it last a while. My roommates and I bought a bottle and it lasted all semester (granted we don't have a lot of dishes). Plus my hands don't feel as dry.
Maggie H.
Maggie H.

Dawn hands down lasts us the longest. We wash bottles daily and dishes after every meal and you barely use a dab. Plus side of this it's easy on the hands bc of the oil of Olay. Leaves our hands soft after lots of washing.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Puyallup, WA

Love this product to wash the dishes. I bought it at target you could find it at different stores not just there it's effective would recommend it's a very nice scent I would definitely buy again because it smells so good
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
Presque Isle, ME

This is my all time favorite dish washing soap. It smells great. It gets the dishes super clean. It even moisturizes my hands instead of leaving them rough and dry like other soap in the past. Love love love this product.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Love this soap it gets the job done and it has a specific type of soap that helps with dry skin after doing dishes it's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for and the results are fabulous my family and I love this soap
Beatrice L.
Beatrice L.
Marlton, NJ

Any scent of Dawn is good with me. I love how it makes your hands feel after doing dishes. The grease is gone when you wash your dishes with Dawn. A little bit of dawn washes a lot of dishes. I recommend this to everyone.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
N Hollywood, CA

I feel like I wash way too many dishes! But using this soap makes it much easier. I little goes a long way, it cuts right through oils and grease. I typically find it for a good price at Target or my local grocery store.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now