Add a Photo

#62 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

Dawn is just a great product all around. It gets tough grease out and it last a while. My roommates and I bought a bottle and it lasted all semester (granted we don't have a lot of dishes). Plus my hands don't feel as dry.
Maggie H.
Maggie H.

Dawn hands down lasts us the longest. We wash bottles daily and dishes after every meal and you barely use a dab. Plus side of this it's easy on the hands bc of the oil of Olay. Leaves our hands soft after lots of washing.
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
Presque Isle, ME

This is my all time favorite dish washing soap. It smells great. It gets the dishes super clean. It even moisturizes my hands instead of leaving them rough and dry like other soap in the past. Love love love this product.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Puyallup, WA

Love this product to wash the dishes. I bought it at target you could find it at different stores not just there it's effective would recommend it's a very nice scent I would definitely buy again because it smells so good
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Love this soap it gets the job done and it has a specific type of soap that helps with dry skin after doing dishes it's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for and the results are fabulous my family and I love this soap
Beatrice L.
Beatrice L.
Marlton, NJ

Any scent of Dawn is good with me. I love how it makes your hands feel after doing dishes. The grease is gone when you wash your dishes with Dawn. A little bit of dawn washes a lot of dishes. I recommend this to everyone.
Renee K.
Renee K.
Lake Stevens , WA

That lavender again!! My favorite scent! I can always count on dawn to clean my dishes, I also love that it comes in the kind that is gentle on hands. I absolutely despise wearing gloves but I am obsessed with soft skin!
Briana M.
Briana M.
Pearl, MS

Love this dishwashing liquid. It has a fantastic scent and actually cleans really well. I've noticed that it really does leave my hands feeling soft too. Overall I'm very happy with the product and would recommend 10/10.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
N Hollywood, CA

I feel like I wash way too many dishes! But using this soap makes it much easier. I little goes a long way, it cuts right through oils and grease. I typically find it for a good price at Target or my local grocery store.
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Wise, VA

This is perfect for my apartment. I use it to wash my dishes and it helps my hands without them drying out. It helps especially during the winter because my hands are already dry but the hand renewal helps them stay soft
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now