Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Kortney R.
Kortney R.
Farmington, MI

Smells great for once and awhile but the smell starts to get old after awhile of using it. The value is pretty decent as far as dish soap goes. A little bit goes a long way. I think I'm going to stick with more traditional scents.
Linda L.
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA

Dawn is really the best dish soap. It cleans so easily and gets everything out. I love the hand renewal because my hands feel smooth and silky after using and I don't need to apply lotion. This scent is nice and clean. I love it.
Diamond H.
Diamond H.
Baltimore, MD

I usually just throw the dishes in the dishwasher because I don't like the feeling of my hands after washing the dishes but after using this product once I fell in love with it because my hands didn't feel all dried out and nasty
Shala H.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I love this i only use dang dish soap because it's amazing at cleaning dishes and gentle enough that it won't irritate you its even gentle enough to put on your animals and the Olay give the original formula just a cherry on top
lizzy a.
lizzy a.
Ambler, PA

I started using this soap a little bit ago and me and my mom absolutely love it. doesn't leave hands feeling dry and cracked. it makes them feel soft and fresh. I recon mend to everyone and won't go back to the old soap I used
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
North Port

Love this product! It smells amazing and leaves my hands feeling wonderful after just one use! It makes washing dishes enjoyable lol and I look forward to feeling how soft my hands are afterwards. I would definitely recommend!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL

This is such a great dish soap. This is such a great alternative to the original Dawn dish soap. This soap has a great scent and its not so strong. I love that this helps keep my skin moisturized while I'm watching my dishes.
Jakkie S.
Jakkie S.
Aurora, CO

I use dawn on all the items in the house that have to be hand washed and it cuts right through any build up. This is also great for cleaning makeup brushes, it gets through everything and leaves them clean and bacteria free.
Erica B.
Erica B.

This soap is just amazing. I will never use another dish soap in my lifetime. Dawn has everything. They are affordable products and they get the job done so quickly. I don't spend a lot of time doing dishes when I have dawn.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Red Deer, Alberta

Incredibly refreshing! This stuff will take care of any unwanted build up on any of your dishes whilst still be soft enough to not dry out your hands or ruin your dishes! It's also pretty affordable so that's always a bonus!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now