Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Shala H.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I love this i only use dang dish soap because it's amazing at cleaning dishes and gentle enough that it won't irritate you its even gentle enough to put on your animals and the Olay give the original formula just a cherry on top
lizzy a.
lizzy a.
Ambler, PA

I started using this soap a little bit ago and me and my mom absolutely love it. doesn't leave hands feeling dry and cracked. it makes them feel soft and fresh. I recon mend to everyone and won't go back to the old soap I used
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
North Port

Love this product! It smells amazing and leaves my hands feeling wonderful after just one use! It makes washing dishes enjoyable lol and I look forward to feeling how soft my hands are afterwards. I would definitely recommend!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL

This is such a great dish soap. This is such a great alternative to the original Dawn dish soap. This soap has a great scent and its not so strong. I love that this helps keep my skin moisturized while I'm watching my dishes.
Erica B.
Erica B.

This soap is just amazing. I will never use another dish soap in my lifetime. Dawn has everything. They are affordable products and they get the job done so quickly. I don't spend a lot of time doing dishes when I have dawn.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Red Deer, Alberta

Incredibly refreshing! This stuff will take care of any unwanted build up on any of your dishes whilst still be soft enough to not dry out your hands or ruin your dishes! It's also pretty affordable so that's always a bonus!
Jakkie S.
Jakkie S.
Aurora, CO

I use dawn on all the items in the house that have to be hand washed and it cuts right through any build up. This is also great for cleaning makeup brushes, it gets through everything and leaves them clean and bacteria free.
allison f.
allison f.
Livermore, CA

I like this hand soap because it's not too strong smelling and it makes my hands soft and touchable after doing dishes. I think it worked really well. I'm glad someone came up with the idea to have the soap condition hands.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Atlanta, GA

My absolute favorite liquid dish detergent! The smell is wonderful and my hands never feel dry after washing dishes. A very effective product as a little goes a long way and the price is great. I would definitely recommend!
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Fostoria, OH

I seriously love dish soaps that have hand moisturizer in them. What more can you ask for? And dawn has one of the best ones. Fairly cheap cleans dishes spotless AND make your hand soft and smooth. Doesn't get much better.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now