Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Shala H.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I love this i only use dang dish soap because it's amazing at cleaning dishes and gentle enough that it won't irritate you its even gentle enough to put on your animals and the Olay give the original formula just a cherry on top
lizzy a.
lizzy a.
Ambler, PA

I started using this soap a little bit ago and me and my mom absolutely love it. doesn't leave hands feeling dry and cracked. it makes them feel soft and fresh. I recon mend to everyone and won't go back to the old soap I used
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
North Port

Love this product! It smells amazing and leaves my hands feeling wonderful after just one use! It makes washing dishes enjoyable lol and I look forward to feeling how soft my hands are afterwards. I would definitely recommend!
Jakkie S.
Jakkie S.
Aurora, CO

I use dawn on all the items in the house that have to be hand washed and it cuts right through any build up. This is also great for cleaning makeup brushes, it gets through everything and leaves them clean and bacteria free.
Erica B.
Erica B.

This soap is just amazing. I will never use another dish soap in my lifetime. Dawn has everything. They are affordable products and they get the job done so quickly. I don't spend a lot of time doing dishes when I have dawn.
allison f.
allison f.
livermore, CA

I like this hand soap because it's not too strong smelling and it makes my hands soft and touchable after doing dishes. I think it worked really well. I'm glad someone came up with the idea to have the soap condition hands.
Atlanta, GA

My absolute favorite liquid dish detergent! The smell is wonderful and my hands never feel dry after washing dishes. A very effective product as a little goes a long way and the price is great. I would definitely recommend!
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Fostoria, OH

I seriously love dish soaps that have hand moisturizer in them. What more can you ask for? And dawn has one of the best ones. Fairly cheap cleans dishes spotless AND make your hand soft and smooth. Doesn't get much better.
Lauren S.

Dawn is just a great product all around. It gets tough grease out and it last a while. My roommates and I bought a bottle and it lasted all semester (granted we don't have a lot of dishes). Plus my hands don't feel as dry.
Maggie H.
Maggie H.

Dawn hands down lasts us the longest. We wash bottles daily and dishes after every meal and you barely use a dab. Plus side of this it's easy on the hands bc of the oil of Olay. Leaves our hands soft after lots of washing.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?