Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN

I love dawn products in general. I always feel confident about the cleanliness of my dishes afterwards. This soap specifically smells a lot better then I expected and it really made a noticeable difference in the smoothness of my skin after use!
Joanie B.
Joanie B.
Charleston, SC

This is the most amazing dish soap. Cleans dishes perfectly and your hands don't feel like shriveled raisins afterword. You can also buy an off brand at Walmart. I prefer the pomegranate scent but this one is all the same. Definitely recommend.
Kristi B.
Kristi B.
Westby, MT

Dawn hand renewal dishwashing liquid is great. My hands feel much better after use compared to how they do with other liquids. The price is on point with other soaps and the smell is great. Even my significant other agrees which is wonderful.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Matteson, IL

This dish liquid is great because it doesn't dry out my hands and nails like most do. If you prefer to hand wash you dishes or lack a dishwasher, this is the dish liquid for you. I've told all of my friend and family to purchase this product!
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL

My hubs coupons for Don so we have every cent and every style but they have came out with stockpiled for months underneath our sink and I absolutely love it! CVS has deals on these all the time!! Side note great for removing hair color also šŸ˜œ
Mia M.
Mia M.
Ligonier, PA

Love this dish soap so so much! i use it to was the dishes and my hands and it keeps both super clean. i buy it at giant eagle or any convenience store and love the scent. my favorite scent is lavender and they did such a good job with this.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Grapevine, TX

The worst thing about washing dishes, other than having to wash dishes, is dry hands from washing those dishes. I like the feel of my hand and the smell of the soap. I'd especially recommend this soap to those who are washing dishes daily.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Towson, MD

I really love this product when I have dry and cracked hands. Working in the health field the last thing I want to do is continue to use harsh soap. This works great and leaves skin feeling silky and soft. I would recommend this to others.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.

Lavender was always my grandmas favorite scent so I always get reminded of her when I'm doing the dishes. This product goes a long way and gets really soapy really quick (which is good, but don't use too much). Washes my dishes thoroughly!
Lila F.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL

Cleans dishes very well and I love that it's very concentrated, a little goes a long way. But didn't really notice it being easy on my hands and still dried them out just like other dish soaps. I do buy it however because it does the job.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now