Add a Photo

#70 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

This is one of favorite dish washing soaps on the market! I got it at Walmart, simply trip there! Very effective and cleans my dishes very well! Good value, great price. I'll be buying it again!! I recommend it to any and all people!!
Julie B.
Julie B.
Willoughby , OH

I will never be without Dawn and Olay dishwashing liquid. I have two kids and wash dishes every day and my hands are soft and moisturizer after using this. The scent is fantastic and I wish they would make more!! Highly recommended!!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Harrisonburg

This is definitely the best dish soap. It really gets dishes clean, even very greasy ones! It also seems to make my hands after and is not harsh on my skin. The smell is very light and smells great! I definitely recommend this soap.
Desi M.
Desi M.
Las Cruces, NM

My hands feel good after use and the smell is good. It soaps up with little use and a little goes a long way. It takes all grease off my dishes and leaves them squeaky clean. I have repurchased several times, I recommend you try it.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I just love this dish liquid. Sometimes when I'm doing dishes in my sink with my bare hands, I want to make sure that my hands still stay moisturized even while cleaning up the kitchen. And it doesn't hurt that it smells great too!
Kortney R.
Kortney R.
Farmington, MI

Smells great for once and awhile but the smell starts to get old after awhile of using it. The value is pretty decent as far as dish soap goes. A little bit goes a long way. I think I'm going to stick with more traditional scents.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

This dish soap has become a life saver. I have sensitive hands that get dry very easily. When you have kids and are always washing dishes this helps to keep my hands from drying out and itching. There are also so many good smells.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Albuquerque, NM

Absolutely love the hand renewal! Back before I had a dishwasher I had to hand wash all my dishes which meant a ton of time with my hands in soapy water and they would dry out. This soap works great and keeps my hands moisturized!
Linda L.
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA

Dawn is really the best dish soap. It cleans so easily and gets everything out. I love the hand renewal because my hands feel smooth and silky after using and I don't need to apply lotion. This scent is nice and clean. I love it.
Diamond H.
Diamond H.
Baltimore, MD

I usually just throw the dishes in the dishwasher because I don't like the feeling of my hands after washing the dishes but after using this product once I fell in love with it because my hands didn't feel all dried out and nasty
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now