Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
July 22, 2016, 11:28 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I really love this product when I have dry and cracked hands. Working in the health field the last thing I want to do is continue to use harsh soap. This works great and leaves skin feeling silky and soft. I would recommend this to others.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Grapevine, TX
Nov. 8, 2016, 12:44 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
The worst thing about washing dishes, other than having to wash dishes, is dry hands from washing those dishes. I like the feel of my hand and the smell of the soap. I'd especially recommend this soap to those who are washing dishes daily.
Lila F.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
June 21, 2016, 1:52 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Cleans dishes very well and I love that it's very concentrated, a little goes a long way. But didn't really notice it being easy on my hands and still dried them out just like other dish soaps. I do buy it however because it does the job.
Allie W.
Allie W.
June 20, 2016, 7:29 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
I love this stuff! Hand washing can be such a pain, but it's necessary. And after washing dishes all day at work, my hands get so damaged. So when I come home to wash dishes, this detergent is so gentle and really helps soothe my hands.
Kay W.
Kay W.
Brooklyn, NY
July 4, 2016, 11:25 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I use this for a substitute when my original blue one is either not on sale or I just want a different scent, sometimes doing dishes for me is therapitic so I enjoy gazing out the window with my hands in warm water and an amazinf scent
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
July 11, 2016, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Always have and always will love dawn! The best brand in my honest opinion. I love the hand renewal because it doesn't irritate my hands when I was dishes, it makes you actually want to wash dishes because it makes your hands so soft!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Aug. 20, 2016, 8:26 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This is one of favorite dish washing soaps on the market! I got it at Walmart, simply trip there! Very effective and cleans my dishes very well! Good value, great price. I'll be buying it again!! I recommend it to any and all people!!
Julie B.
Julie B.
Willoughby , OH
Sept. 19, 2016, 6:52 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I will never be without Dawn and Olay dishwashing liquid. I have two kids and wash dishes every day and my hands are soft and moisturizer after using this. The scent is fantastic and I wish they would make more!! Highly recommended!!
Desi M.
Desi M.
Las Cruces, NM
June 20, 2016, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
My hands feel good after use and the smell is good. It soaps up with little use and a little goes a long way. It takes all grease off my dishes and leaves them squeaky clean. I have repurchased several times, I recommend you try it.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Harrisonburg
This is definitely the best dish soap. It really gets dishes clean, even very greasy ones! It also seems to make my hands after and is not harsh on my skin. The smell is very light and smells great! I definitely recommend this soap.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?