Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Anna A.
Anna A.

Dawn is the only brand I use to was my dishes. It really cleans my dishes with no hassle and leaves them spotless. And the smell is just amazing on this one. My hands never feel dry or sensitive and I'm telling you as a mom I stay doing dishes lol.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Towson, MD

Love all dawn dish soap. It just does the trick! It cuts grease and leaves your dishes sparkling. This is an effective and affordable product. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend to others and will continue to purchase! Also keeps skin soft!
rafaela g.
rafaela g.

This soap is just amazing. I will never use another dish soap in my lifetime. Dawn has everything. They are affordable products and they get the job done so quickly. I don't spend a lot of time doing dishes when I have dawn i love favorite amazing
Korina B.
Korina B.
Loveland, OH

There is no better dish soap then the Dawn Hand Renewal Lavender Silk Dishwashing Liquid. Great value and it smells so amazing. Leaves my hands feeling soft and my dishes clean. For a product that really cuts through the grease its gentle on skin.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Brooklyn, NY

I've tried other brands & one thing I've notice is they don't last as long as Dawn dishwashing soaps, which to me says a lot. With this product less is more & it's not too harsh on my skin. In fact, I reach for this when I run out of my hand soap.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA

I love love love this dish soap. I love the fact that it gently cleans my dishes and I love that it makes my hands feel smooth. I use this as a hand soap as well as for my dishes. I buy this brand exclusively but I am open to trying new products.
Jonah Q.
Jonah Q.
Austell, GA

Being from Georgia I am naturally drawn to peach anything! The way your hands feel after washing dishes is more like you just lotioned up rather than scrubbed grime! I have bought this same soap in other scents but this one is my favorite by far!
Alex S.
Alex S.
Land O Lakes, FL

This smells like literal heaven has come down to me from the sky and has squeezed itself into a small bottle of liquid. Hands are soft, smells like the best smell to ever enter my nostrils. good value, would 10/10 buy it again and again and again
Haley D.
Haley D.
El Dorado, KS

I love this dish soap! You are able to wash a full sink of dishes and after not have a feeling of dry hands. This dish soap has the same effect as regular Dawn, but also has the nice moisturizing effect on your hands. Would definitely recommend!
Markie P.
Markie P.

I always choose dawn and I always love dawn it's good for your hands even though I'd really suggest using gloves regardless but they make the dishes always pretty and it's never harsh so it doesn't rip things off of your cups and stuff like that
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now