Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD

Love all dawn dish soap. It just does the trick! It cuts grease and leaves your dishes sparkling. This is an effective and affordable product. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend to others and will continue to purchase! Also keeps skin soft!
Korina B.
Korina B.
Loveland, OH

There is no better dish soap then the Dawn Hand Renewal Lavender Silk Dishwashing Liquid. Great value and it smells so amazing. Leaves my hands feeling soft and my dishes clean. For a product that really cuts through the grease its gentle on skin.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA

I love love love this dish soap. I love the fact that it gently cleans my dishes and I love that it makes my hands feel smooth. I use this as a hand soap as well as for my dishes. I buy this brand exclusively but I am open to trying new products.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Land O Lakes, FL

This smells like literal heaven has come down to me from the sky and has squeezed itself into a small bottle of liquid. Hands are soft, smells like the best smell to ever enter my nostrils. good value, would 10/10 buy it again and again and again
Jonah Q.
Jonah Q.
Austell, GA

Being from Georgia I am naturally drawn to peach anything! The way your hands feel after washing dishes is more like you just lotioned up rather than scrubbed grime! I have bought this same soap in other scents but this one is my favorite by far!
Markie P.
Markie P.

I always choose dawn and I always love dawn it's good for your hands even though I'd really suggest using gloves regardless but they make the dishes always pretty and it's never harsh so it doesn't rip things off of your cups and stuff like that
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN

I love dawn products in general. I always feel confident about the cleanliness of my dishes afterwards. This soap specifically smells a lot better then I expected and it really made a noticeable difference in the smoothness of my skin after use!
Haley D.
Haley D.
El Dorado, KS

I love this dish soap! You are able to wash a full sink of dishes and after not have a feeling of dry hands. This dish soap has the same effect as regular Dawn, but also has the nice moisturizing effect on your hands. Would definitely recommend!
Aniyha D.
Aniyha D.
Plainfield, NJ

I must say I absolutely love the scent and the price for this soap. There's not a bad thing I can say about this product it is very effective. Other than cleaning my dishes they smell amazing as well. Sometimes I even add a little to my laundry.
Joanie B.
Joanie B.
Charleston, SC

This is the most amazing dish soap. Cleans dishes perfectly and your hands don't feel like shriveled raisins afterword. You can also buy an off brand at Walmart. I prefer the pomegranate scent but this one is all the same. Definitely recommend.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now