Add a Photo

Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA
July 6, 2016, 6:05 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
I love love love this dish soap. I love the fact that it gently cleans my dishes and I love that it makes my hands feel smooth. I use this as a hand soap as well as for my dishes. I buy this brand exclusively but I am open to trying new products.
Markie P.
Markie P.
July 6, 2016, 6:12 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I always choose dawn and I always love dawn it's good for your hands even though I'd really suggest using gloves regardless but they make the dishes always pretty and it's never harsh so it doesn't rip things off of your cups and stuff like that
Haley D.
Haley D.
El Dorado, KS
Aug. 8, 2016, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I love this dish soap! You are able to wash a full sink of dishes and after not have a feeling of dry hands. This dish soap has the same effect as regular Dawn, but also has the nice moisturizing effect on your hands. Would definitely recommend!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
June 21, 2016, 4:42 p.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
I love dawn products in general. I always feel confident about the cleanliness of my dishes afterwards. This soap specifically smells a lot better then I expected and it really made a noticeable difference in the smoothness of my skin after use!
Aniyha D.
Aniyha D.
Plainfield, NJ
July 2, 2016, 2:33 a.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
I must say I absolutely love the scent and the price for this soap. There's not a bad thing I can say about this product it is very effective. Other than cleaning my dishes they smell amazing as well. Sometimes I even add a little to my laundry.
Joanie B.
Joanie B.
Charleston, SC
June 22, 2016, 11:01 a.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
This is the most amazing dish soap. Cleans dishes perfectly and your hands don't feel like shriveled raisins afterword. You can also buy an off brand at Walmart. I prefer the pomegranate scent but this one is all the same. Definitely recommend.
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
June 26, 2016, 8:04 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
My hubs coupons for Don so we have every cent and every style but they have came out with stockpiled for months underneath our sink and I absolutely love it! CVS has deals on these all the time!! Side note great for removing hair color also 😜
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Matteson, IL
This dish liquid is great because it doesn't dry out my hands and nails like most do. If you prefer to hand wash you dishes or lack a dishwasher, this is the dish liquid for you. I've told all of my friend and family to purchase this product!
Mia M.
Mia M.
Ligonier, PA
June 28, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Love this dish soap so so much! i use it to was the dishes and my hands and it keeps both super clean. i buy it at giant eagle or any convenience store and love the scent. my favorite scent is lavender and they did such a good job with this.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Grapevine, TX
Nov. 8, 2016, 12:44 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
The worst thing about washing dishes, other than having to wash dishes, is dry hands from washing those dishes. I like the feel of my hand and the smell of the soap. I'd especially recommend this soap to those who are washing dishes daily.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?