Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

I love this stuff exspecially in the winter! Not only does it clean the dishes great but it also improves the feel of your hands! I use to have to wear gloves to do dishes with my sensitive dry skin but not when I use this! Plus the smell is awesome!
lauryn c.
lauryn c.
Reedley, CA

It really does make your hands soft, I was not expecting it when I first used it. I laughed and thought "just another advertising lie!". I WAS SO WRONG. I love this soap, also, it leaves my hands sparkly. I want to do dishes just to use this product.
Meryl J.
Meryl J.

Does not make my hands feel dry even after washing loads of dishes! I wish this product was sold at Costco, the largest size at Kroger/Walmart is just not enough. Can be expensive if not on sale/without a coupon. Have purchased many times regardless.
Mackenzie D.
Mackenzie D.
Little Rock, AR

Really love this product- so much easier on your hands than a traditional dish soap. BUT- it still works on dishes even though it is so gentle on your skin. The smell is great too- much better than most other dish washing liquid. I would re-purchase.
Anna Marie B.
Anna Marie B.
Palmer, AK

I love the scent. It's not rough on my hands! That's my favorite part is how it leaves my hands, and it doesn't make my nails brittle! I just wish it was so pricey where I live. If you looking for a good heavy duty soap, that's gentle in your hands.
Sally R.
Sally R.
Glen Burnie, MD

This brand was a bit overpriced. The small bottle didn't last long. I purchased in Walmart since I wanted something smooth for my hands. The scent wasn't as strong as I thought peach and Almond would be. I'm not a fan, I would go with another brand.
Carol B.
Carol B.
Nicholls, GA

This dishwashing liquid works great at cleaning dishes. I didn't notice a difference in my hands but actually my biggest thing was that I don't care for the scent. I don't like feeling like my glasses smell like that when I start to drink from them.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

This is the only dish soap I buy! It doesn't dry out my hands and my husband loves the scent. So even he picks up the dishes. The price is great. Under $5 and the bottle lasts for about 2-3 months. It cuts through grease and leaves my glasses clear.
Teri D.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR

I purchased this Dawn Hand Renewal based on my LOVE of the original blue dawn soap. I love how this soap left my hands feeling after washing dishes. However, I do feel like it lost a bit of effectiveness when it comes to cutting grease from dishes.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

I really like this, it may see simple like why does dish soap matter BUT i wash all my dishes by hand, we don't use a dishwasher and this keeps my hands from becoming super dry which is wonderful because I often forget to use hand lotion afterwards.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now