Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.
6 colors available

BY DAWN #55 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes? 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
This is the only dish soap I buy! It doesn't dry out my hands and my husband loves the scent. So even he picks up the dishes. The price is great. Under $5 and the bottle lasts for about 2-3 months. It cuts through grease and leaves my glasses clear.
Sally R.
Sally R.
Glen Burnie, MD
This brand was a bit overpriced. The small bottle didn't last long. I purchased in Walmart since I wanted something smooth for my hands. The scent wasn't as strong as I thought peach and Almond would be. I'm not a fan, I would go with another brand.
Teri D.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I purchased this Dawn Hand Renewal based on my LOVE of the original blue dawn soap. I love how this soap left my hands feeling after washing dishes. However, I do feel like it lost a bit of effectiveness when it comes to cutting grease from dishes.
Anna A.
Anna A.
Dawn is the only brand I use to was my dishes. It really cleans my dishes with no hassle and leaves them spotless. And the smell is just amazing on this one. My hands never feel dry or sensitive and I'm telling you as a mom I stay doing dishes lol.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
I really like this, it may see simple like why does dish soap matter BUT i wash all my dishes by hand, we don't use a dishwasher and this keeps my hands from becoming super dry which is wonderful because I often forget to use hand lotion afterwards.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Love all dawn dish soap. It just does the trick! It cuts grease and leaves your dishes sparkling. This is an effective and affordable product. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend to others and will continue to purchase! Also keeps skin soft!
Korina B.
Korina B.
Loveland, OH
There is no better dish soap then the Dawn Hand Renewal Lavender Silk Dishwashing Liquid. Great value and it smells so amazing. Leaves my hands feeling soft and my dishes clean. For a product that really cuts through the grease its gentle on skin.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Brooklyn, NY
I've tried other brands & one thing I've notice is they don't last as long as Dawn dishwashing soaps, which to me says a lot. With this product less is more & it's not too harsh on my skin. In fact, I reach for this when I run out of my hand soap.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA
I love love love this dish soap. I love the fact that it gently cleans my dishes and I love that it makes my hands feel smooth. I use this as a hand soap as well as for my dishes. I buy this brand exclusively but I am open to trying new products.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Land O Lakes, FL
This smells like literal heaven has come down to me from the sky and has squeezed itself into a small bottle of liquid. Hands are soft, smells like the best smell to ever enter my nostrils. good value, would 10/10 buy it again and again and again
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?