Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Sally R.
Sally R.
Glen Burnie, MD
July 12, 2016, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This brand was a bit overpriced. The small bottle didn't last long. I purchased in Walmart since I wanted something smooth for my hands. The scent wasn't as strong as I thought peach and Almond would be. I'm not a fan, I would go with another brand.
Carol B.
Carol B.
Nicholls , Ga
June 21, 2016, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
This dishwashing liquid works great at cleaning dishes. I didn't notice a difference in my hands but actually my biggest thing was that I don't care for the scent. I don't like feeling like my glasses smell like that when I start to drink from them.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
July 5, 2016, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I really like this, it may see simple like why does dish soap matter BUT i wash all my dishes by hand, we don't use a dishwasher and this keeps my hands from becoming super dry which is wonderful because I often forget to use hand lotion afterwards.
Teri D.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
July 13, 2016, 3:47 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I purchased this Dawn Hand Renewal based on my LOVE of the original blue dawn soap. I love how this soap left my hands feeling after washing dishes. However, I do feel like it lost a bit of effectiveness when it comes to cutting grease from dishes.
Anna A.
Anna A.
June 28, 2016, 9:31 a.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
Dawn is the only brand I use to was my dishes. It really cleans my dishes with no hassle and leaves them spotless. And the smell is just amazing on this one. My hands never feel dry or sensitive and I'm telling you as a mom I stay doing dishes lol.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Brooklyn, NY
June 28, 2016, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I've tried other brands & one thing I've notice is they don't last as long as Dawn dishwashing soaps, which to me says a lot. With this product less is more & it's not too harsh on my skin. In fact, I reach for this when I run out of my hand soap.
Korina B.
Korina B.
Loveland, OH
June 29, 2016, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
There is no better dish soap then the Dawn Hand Renewal Lavender Silk Dishwashing Liquid. Great value and it smells so amazing. Leaves my hands feeling soft and my dishes clean. For a product that really cuts through the grease its gentle on skin.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Love all dawn dish soap. It just does the trick! It cuts grease and leaves your dishes sparkling. This is an effective and affordable product. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend to others and will continue to purchase! Also keeps skin soft!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA
July 6, 2016, 6:05 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
I love love love this dish soap. I love the fact that it gently cleans my dishes and I love that it makes my hands feel smooth. I use this as a hand soap as well as for my dishes. I buy this brand exclusively but I am open to trying new products.
Jonah Q.
Jonah Q.
Austell, GA
June 25, 2016, 12:59 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
Being from Georgia I am naturally drawn to peach anything! The way your hands feel after washing dishes is more like you just lotioned up rather than scrubbed grime! I have bought this same soap in other scents but this one is my favorite by far!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?