Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.

BY DAWN #73 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes? 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?2 Answers
Marina C.
Gilbert, AZ
This dish soap smells so good and fresh, plus moisturizes your hands. It doesn’t smell overwhelmingly like a cleaning product at all, and also doesn’t feel harsh on your hands when using it. Great bang for your buck!
Rebekah S.
Huntington, WV
I love Dawn and have tried many of their scents. This is a must have for my kitchen in the winter. Not only is the smell wonderful, but it moisturizes your hands while you do dishes or wash up - something that I find myself doing all the time with a toddler.
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
Review for: Peach Almond more...
Loveeeeeee I hate usually the after smell of fish wash soap on the sponge but this one really changed the game for me I do sometimes mix the original blue soap with this one to make it extra strong but dawn is a great brand
Julie M.
I am the dishwasher at my house, so my hands get a little dry sometimes. This Dawn is great because it still has the same degreasing power, but the Olay saves your hands from being raw. And it's reasonably priced.
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
I am not fond of washing dishes but I do love the way dawn with play makes my hands feel after cleaning a sink full of dishes. Priced around $3, the scent is not over powering and does not linger on the dishes.
Diana A.
Little Rock, AR
Smells like a dream! Not sure if the hand renewal makes a significant difference but I definitely prefer this over cheaper detergents and the bad lingering small they leave.
Kiersten G.
Racine, WI
The hand renewal is the best dish soap I have found yet. Usually soaps are really drying, but this one actually moisturizer my hands while leaving the dishes sparkling!
Rochelle F.
Richmond , VA
The Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond is my favorite Dawn dish soap. I appreciate that when handwashing items it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and cracked. I get this at Target or the grocery store. While I often go for scent free or Method brand dish washing soap, if I'm going to purchase Dawn or if it is on sale, I go for this one or the Pomegranate Splash scent. It gets dishes clean as well, I find Dawn is one of the best at cleaning up oily foods or stuck on bits.
Erica M.
Sedgewickville, MO
I will never use another kind of soap to wash my dishes again! There is such a variety of scents to choose from. This soap is a little more pricey than some other soaps, but the phrase you get what you pay for definitely proves true here. A little soap goes a long way compared to any other soaps I have tried. Secret: I even use this as a stain remover when my husband gets grease or oil on his clothes. It works!!
Brittany B.
New Windsor
I am not usually a "brand" snob but when it comes to Dish Soap I only have one brand that is my go too and that brand is, Dawn. It's affordable and reliable. Not only does it flawlessly clean my dishes EVERYTIME, but it also takes out grease stains in clothes, peanut butter out of a child's hair, grease off of a dog, etc. I love that there is so many different uses for this soap. I also love this particular kind because it smells great and isn't rough on the hands. Get this brand soap, you won't be sorry.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?