Dawn Grill Cleaner

by Dawn

Use Dawn Grill Cleaner to make your outdoor cleaning easy! Simply spray the cleaner and let the specially designed formula penetrate the toughest burnt-on grease on your grill. Then, easily wipe away grease. Get Dawn Grill Cleaner and give your grill (and steak) a clean start!

How well does this work?
Does anyone know of a great grill cleaner? I see many brands available but don’t want to spend more money on something that just doesn’t work well. I’ve tried the Easy Off Grill but not that great. Any recommendations greatly appreciated.
Start your review of Dawn Grill Cleaner!
Hannah B.
Newburgh, IN
we just got a new grill and this stuff is amazing!!! it cleans really well. I like any dawn products because they use it on saving animals.. i buy because of that. This is great for the grill or any grill to get all the grease and grime off! :-) !!!!
Shannon S.
Carbondale, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Kills the grease and stuck on grime left after messy grilling meals. Barbecue sauce comes off like a dream!
Brenda H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product is good for removing the grease from grill grates. You just have to let it sit for a little before scrubbing.
jaiie V.
Gresham, OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Really good product and helps out a lot! So you don't have to do much. I will continue buying it.
Katy C.
Jacksonville, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We like the 3x better. My mother in law said it is much stronger and good for washing the dishes. This is the only dishwashing soap we are using.
Aubrey C.
This stuff is like your moms reliable blue dawn for dishes, except it's for your grill. Cuts down the scrubbing/scraping you typically have to do to clean the grill. Powerful through grease as always!
Jessica S.
Brent, AL
This stuff is incredible!! I spray this on everything! Just spray and the food comes right off with ease.
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This works really well for our grill! We spray it and let sit for a bit before scrubbing and it gets the job done well. We've used other cleaners and this one smells less chemically which makes me feel more comfortable using on the grill where our food is placed. It's a good price and I would purchase again!
Fabiola S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This stuff works wonders on my grill. It is usually very hard to get all the residue off the grill but this does the trick. Let it sit for about 10 mins and everything falls right off!
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My husband only uses this to clean his grill and he is very happy with it. He will not use anything else on his grill.