BY DAWN #60 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Unique Wedge Shape for Cleaning in Tight Areas! Ergonomic shape fits comfortably in your hand. Narrow side allows for cleaning in tight spaces such as glasses and bakeware. The wide section is perfect for tackling larger surfaces such as countertops, plates, sinks and cookware. Includes: 6 Scrubber sponges For customer support: see more...

Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
My fiancé and I don't have a dishwasher , so choosing a the right sponges are super important . These are perfect! They last longer then other options we've bought & they work great to get the tough stains out !
Crystal G.
Panama City fl
I purchased the blue ones, and I didn't really like them, my husband hated them. They were a good price not expensive at all, I don't know what about it we didn't like, it was weird to me. Everyone has a different opinion on things, so I'll just say, this item was not for me
Anna Z.
Owings Mills, MD
If you're a mom and you don't have time, energy or the desire to scrub your pan after the spaghetti you made- these sponges will clean it in seconds! They cost a tiny more than your typical sponges but they're so worth it!
Alyssa F.
Fostoria , OH
These sponges work wonders! We always have these at the sink because they have good value, they are affordable, and we can get them just about anywhere. They get the job done therefore I would highly recommend.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
These sponges from Dawn are amazing. They last for awhile without being dirty or smelly. They are great at helping scrub off tough food particles. They are high quality and great value. I love these sponges.
abreea j.
Knoxville, TN
I didn't find these to be amazing, they smelt good but wasn't impressed beyond belief. I find it works like any 99 cent sponge though. I did notice they lasted longer but wasn't anything crazy.
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
This is my go-to sponge. It's gentle enough to use on any pans yet tough enough for your grease and stained dishes. This is a wonderful product and a great price
Mel C.
Middletown, NY
They work great, but there are other options out there for less money that work just as well. If the extra cash for the brand name is worth it to you, then go right ahead and buy these because as I said, they work great.
angeliz p.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm such a dawn fan but I never seen this sponge I do agree that there products are great but this one amazes me because of the edges.. influenster I so want this sponge. 😉
Jordan S.
Lynn Haven, FL
These are perfect for a quick clean or caked on food! They don't fall apart like other sponges so you can get tons of use, as long as you keep them clean.