BY DAWN

Don't you just hate scalding your hands in hot water, getting them dirty with leftover food, and wearing yourself down by scrubbing all the food residue off your dishes? The Dawn Fillable Scrubber Dishwand is here to solve all of these issues with... see more...

Kara T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I refuse to do dishes because I hate touching gross wet leftover food. The only way I will do dishes is with these fillable scrubbers. They keep my hands from touching icky dirty dishes and scrub everything off, leaving your dishes clean! It's great that you can fill them with soap because it's a one stop process to do dishes. I would recommend.
Emma S.
Really like the accessibility to both scrubber and soap this has. But the soap doesn't stay is like it's supposed to all the time, which is disappointing-Con. Only con I have found though! So I'd recommend for sure. Great for cleaning pots and pans, dishes and cups! You name it.
Alexandra O.
Rancho Cucamonga
This is my holy grail when it comes to washing my dishes so convenient with the soap already in there and releasing as you wash I also like that you can change out the sponge heads instead of having to buy a whole new scrubber
Rebecca D.
Grayson, KY
A nice easy to use design. It goes into most glasses and cups, also gets into those hard to reach corners. It's a good value, I use regular blue Dawn, so it smells great. The sponge gets yucky real fast so I don't buy them a lot.
Heather W.
Wonderful product! Allows you to not over use the amount of dish soap you use, some of us can be "heavy pourers" lol this helps regulate that and also keeps cost down! You can find them at Walmart or the grocery store.
Kristine H.
Shorewood
Works for what I needed, I don't prefer these so they are not something I use often.  It was nice to be able to have the dish soap in there and ready to go when I only had a few dishes.
Kitty W.
Monroeville, PA
This scrubber is tougher than it looks. It is very convenient to use to wash those few extra dishes that won't fit into the dishwasher. I have bought these for my mother in law too.
Jessica J.
Mango
This is my go to dish tool! I fill it with Dawn and it never fails to clean messy dishes. And it's perfect for a quick wash of one item. Saves wasting excess dish soap.
Stephanie H.
Washington , IA
I love these scrubbers! I like being able to get down into harder to reach areas and they do a great job. I always need refills because I use them so much. I've had a few of the wands themselves break after awhile. The button you press to dispense the soap sometimes falls out of breaks inside it. But overall they're great!
Shelby P.
Ooltewah, TN
I like these because you can work with one hand to clean the dishes! Being able to put the soap inside the sponge keeps you from having to re apply soap over and over. The sponge wore out quickly but overall this is a great product at a good price.

Amazon